Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently those sales were to comply with FFP...Nunes shouldn't be...
It shouldn’t be, but Jeff has just moved the goal posts after finding a new financial report that is worse than thought on the back of fag packet…..

So sadly every penny is needed to cover the increased operating costs of the club and nothing to do with his pay rise and likely bonus payments for the amazing job he has done over the last three years lol

roystonwolf

Reaction score
Loving the Stickman my favourite band
Mine too, awesome band! I've been a long time lurker on the boards and noticed someone had the Alice In Chains Jar of Flies cover as a pic, and it inspired to go for a Pearl Jam pic.

To keep things on topic, if we sell Nunes for what we paid for him then I think Shi deserves a bit of stick, man.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only a couple of Trillion to go until we are level with FFP .

Selling the urinals next month so bring a pot noodle to **** in next home game . I recommend if you need a **** go before you go in the ground as there is talk of them selling the copper pipes that supply the water after that .

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many Mendes clients will be on the books if Nunes and semedo go as rumoured.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Wolves, but we are in all probability going down this season. Not just because of the lack of real quality, sad though that is. But because we need fighters to stay up, and Lemina is, but I can imagine others becoming quickly disillusioned. Losing Lopetegui, recruiting someone significantly worse, though I hope he proves me wrong; Losing Nunes if he goes, and I'd imagine he'd leap at the chance; being beaten and half the crowd leaves an already silent molineux; fosun and shi offering no hope for the future of the club, let alone painting our decaying home; would you as a young, aspirational player want to come?
The whole rotten edifice stinks of terminal decay.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No problem then so we must have met at the celebration that happened recently - were you the obligatory happy clapper in attendance because your thoughts on WWFC during our chat was very blinkered - if so I also now know who you are.

After tonight I am not going to post anymore information I get as all I seem to get is abuse from certain quarters. I have posted some accurate details which were totally dismissed at first but were actually spot on- typical of some wolves fans I suppose always wanting to abuse fellow fans because they don't agree or like what they see posted.
Ignore the happyclappers who choose to remain blind and ignorant to the club's financial situation off the pitch, a few of us can also back up what you say with similar things we've heard, so keep sharing.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The whole rotten edifice stinks of terminal decay.
It is bloody tragic!! But sadly the writing has been on the wall for some time that this was going to happen……

So I am oddly not as upset as I thought I would be, as I thought we were another season from being where we are today due to the continuing mistakes and failings of fosun.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny really following similar patterns to other clubs run by Chinese owners .

Let's hope Fosun **** off soon or protests at the ready . There is only so much we as fans can take of this **** if I am honest .

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny really following similar patterns to other clubs run by Chinese owners .

Let's hope Fosun **** off soon or protests at the ready . There is only so much we as fans can take of this **** if I am honest .
I said the same a few weeks ago. When hasn’t a Chinese owner left a club in England in terrible financial shape or in turmoil for their future?

The FA/Premier league must have stricter rules or testing of asian owners!

Look at the mess with Coventry under Sisu and Birmingham

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said the same a few weeks ago. When hasn’t a Chinese owner left a club in England in terrible financial shape or in turmoil for their future?

The FA/Premier league must have stricter rules or testing of asian owners!

Look at the mess with Coventry under Sisu and Birmingham
As far as l know Sisu have nothing to do with China.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Hobbs wants to earn his stripes get 100m plus for semedo and nunes , at which point if that moment all goes to fosun well **** me

Noise on my end is that we don't want to sell key players and will play hard ball but whatever I can't believe squat

Hope to see Hobbs pull out a special like he did with the kawabe sale etc

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Hobbs wants to earn his stripes get 100m plus for semedo and nunes , at which point if that moment all goes to fosun well **** me

Noise on my end is that we don't want to sell key players and will play hard ball but whatever I can't believe squat

Hope to see Hobbs pull out a special like he did with the kawabe sale etc
I hope to see Hobbs sign some ****ing players if I am honest

If not then fire him and save a wage. Might just keep the floodlights on against Blackpool then with his wages off the books

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know what’s happening one way or the other. What I will say is, if Fosun are blatantly “asset stripping”, why did we not sell Kilman? He’s the asset with the most profit margin? How does that fit the narrative?
That's been my view too but the last couple of weeks have me thinking this is now about a club sale and making it workable. Tonight we have rumours this may be the case.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Nunes goes, makes missing out on Scott even worse
Nunes wants to go to City. Heads been turned. Podence doesn’t want to be here. Silva didn’t want to come back to Wolves but Lopetegui persuaded him otherwise, apparently. Then Lopetegui jumped ship into the first lifeboat along with his entire entourage. We’ve got a rookie manager with 39 games in charge of a PL team behind him, including Wolves opening two.

The way things are going it could be a long four horse race to avoid the drop: Sheff Utd, Luton, Wolves and Everton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom