Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have had many pops at the heirachy based on what I hear from people at other clubs.

But Hobbs is well liked, proactive and pursuing leads for sales and transfers in a faster way than his predecessor, who was described as “slapdash” “overly arrogant” and “slow” by people I know who had the unfortunate experience of dealing with him……

Any perceived lack of speed is only what the club is sharing as info, I know first hand the club are making moves in ways that you guys wouldn’t moan about.

They have given me faith that a quality re-build is on the cards
I think everyone should remind themselves we are no longer in the hands of the Pink Panther Sellars

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just shows the cost of dropping to the Championship.

Steffen, Coady and Winks are all good signings for that level, but wouldn't want any of them in the Premier League - and the jury's out on Piroe.

So, even if Leicester go up as expected, you're knocked back years by relegation.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not claiming ITK, on this, so ill clarify.

Wolves themselves need clarification on outgoings, one of which is adama, then collins and coady.

There is no holdup they have ducks in a row and hobbs and jl will make moves. The international window opens on the 1st, i said 10th from my own volition given that by then and the fact we will be back in preseason and players have come back from international duty, moves can be done.

The snippets were that the interest in wahi is real, @Cornwall Wolf added that actually ran was being touted to go the otherway, but all i got was wahi was an option and the other is that gyokeres would like to go to a prem team and wolves.

The remaining is we are shopping in the furture gems market, south america.
Thanks fir this helpful post

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy with that, another deal where we getting about double that I thought

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good deal for Coady along with the Everton loan fee. I imagine his first Leicester interview to be along the lines of " this is a fantastic football club, it really really is ".
Getting themselves a good leader which they will need to pull together the new recruits for the Championship.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take a bow Matt Hobbs. He is doing his role superbly and at least £3 Million more than what Everton declined to pay confirms that.

Best wishes to Conor, whose been one of the most passionate men to wear The Old Gold this generation.
Everton deal was low due to them having paid a big loan fee. Why they didn't sign him to sell him I'll never know

Back
Top Bottom