Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Tonali was forced to join Newcastle....was in tears and didn't want to leave Ac Milan...

I thought players were just forced to join us....
Ac Milan don’t like their youth prospects clearly!

Cutrone first now this…….

It doesn’t normally go well when youngsters are forced out of clubs.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Ethan Ampadu can leave Chelsea for 10m......not saying he is brilliant at all but haven't we been linked with him before and is he the type of homegrown squad filler , who can play a few positions our squad could do with....

Got a lot of experience for someone only 22...

I have seen alot of him over the last few years as I watch a lot of Serie A. He is no where near the standard we are looking for. Been relegated 3 times in a row now after Spezia lost too Verona in the play offs. There are much much better players out there. I would say he is lower champ quality from what I have seen of him for Venezia and Spezia.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen alot of him over the last few years as I watch a lot of Serie A. He is no where near the standard we are looking for. Been relegated 3 times in a row now after Spezia lost too Verona in the play offs. There are much much better players out there. I would say he is lower champ quality from what I have seen of him for Venezia and Spezia.
Was only considering him cause of being homegrown.....do agree though really

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ethan Ampadu can leave Chelsea for 10m......not saying he is brilliant at all but haven't we been linked with him before and is he the type of homegrown squad filler , who can play a few positions our squad could do with....

Got a lot of experience for someone only 22...
Mancienne mk2……

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you read the posts properly instead of just trying to offend people? when you are missing the point by planets not miles…….

The issue is the operating and processes of how the club are being operated is on a major downward trend and they seem unwilling to fix it……

The 13th place finish follows successive seasons of few goals and major regression of on field performances. It wasn’t my lone reason, shows you might be the 14 year old you mention as you can’t do the basics of read multiple points and see they are one big point and not a one point reaction…..

It isn’t a reaction to one season of you read the posts properly. Or even learn to connect points and not sumise one point that was used in the multiple points I have shared as to the concern and failings in the management.
On a lighter note, though, it feels as though that post has more “points” than we had by Christmas. Made me smile at least. . :)

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I was just responding to the post that said there was no evidence of a TBI with a link showing there was a TBI.
i know buddy, and i respect your views and often agree with you.
however as someone whose had a similar injury to Raul i felt it right to comment.
an emotive subject.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's all have a big hug. I'm watching Leftfield.

Just dropped a pill.

Ibroprofen under the kitchen table again
Have you got any of them ones with the playboy logo on?? They help during a match sometimes the north bank comes closer and closer and aliens land on the pitch in the centre crop circle.

Joking aside let’s play a game…..

What nationality will be our first signing??

Il go with French (no Iv not heard anything new)

DJLWolf

Reaction score
Sounds like Arsenal are making Nketiah available.

GERIMIN.

I thought the job he did for them in December/January (or whenever jesus was out) was excellent and when I saw him I was very impressed.

Appreciate he's probably out of our price range sadly.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

GERIMIN.

I thought the job he did for them in December/January (or whenever jesus was out) was excellent and when I saw him I was very impressed.

GERIMIN

NKETIAH & BALOGUN firing us to the Europe

Give them Neto & Fabio fair swap

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

GERIMIN.

How much is he?

DJLWolf

Reaction score
GERIMIN

Ye, Balogun too.

35 million they're looking for for him from what I've read. He has come out and said he won't be going out on loan again so essentially he's saying to arsenal that if they aren't bringing him into the first team, he wants out.

I would absolutely love either

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't seen much of him. He was awesome at the World Cup though in the one game I watched.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see Raul has gone in on the club/Julen for not allowing him to have surgery before the end of the season (in preparation for the Gold Cup) and telling him to have injections to make it through to the end of the season.

And, given all that furore about not allowing him to say goodbye, I would have expected him to have gone by now. That whole argument against Lopetegui (about him not treating the fans or Raul with respect) that raged on for two weeks is going to look pretty stupid if he's still in a Wolves shirt next year.

Come on USA/Mexico/Saudi what's taking so long? Or is he actually deemed to be not good enough for any of them now?

I dont blame him for being ****ed off. He had an injury which Wolves stuffed up the diagnosis and treatment of. Then they ask him to play injured but apparently Lopetegui gets the ****s with him because he wants to go to the world cup playing injured. I know the injury issue initially wasnt Lopetegui's fault, but you cant expect a player to perform well playing injured.

One thing i do find a bit, almost hypocritical, is people on here who go in on Coady and Raul for putting themselves first wanting to go to a world cup but they dont do the same with Lopetegui when he backflipped on us for an opportunity to manage his country, and then him jumping at a once in a lifetime offer to manage Real.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
I really hope we sign someone soon to stop this in-house fighting /moaning on here. With some it is incessant
First signing from last year didn’t arrive until mid July if memory serves.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GERIMIN

Nketiah, is ok, but I think solanke has developed into the better all round striker. If the Bournemouth rebuild involves strikers, I woul look to get him in.

Nketiah scored a few, but his finishing of basic chances can leave a lot to be desired the game against city….. any half decent striker with the quality of the chances scores at least one. Not even close to £30m of value.

Balogun on the other hand, I love the look of him!

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd be surprised - and a touch disappointed - if we weren't knocking on the door at Elland Rd this summer. The BBC this morning have Everton (Everton FFS) in for Gnonto. Granted he can drift in and out of games but he's a terrific player. Rodrigo is supposedly available for £3.5m: yes, he's 32 but he does know where the goal is. Tyler Adams is supposedly off to Villa, but Leeds' stats with & without him were night & day. Then there are the young players like Drameh and Cresswell.
West Yorkshire would be a good place for a trolley dash, Jeff...

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we were to bring this pair in before pre-season starts, it would allay my fears

Screenshot_20230624_080241_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230624_080212_Chrome.jpg
Come on Jeff- just give them the Ruben money. You know it makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom