Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jota scored 7 goals last season and one assist. Didn’t three come in one game?
I May be mistaken.

until Podence and and Neto get full seasons it’s hard to say if the goals can be replaced or not but 7 isn’t a massive bar to be set
Doc got 4 as did Traore, it’s like the people coming in are guaranteed to get none? We can’t half be negative fans at wolves

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I May be mistaken.

until Podence and and Neto get full seasons it’s hard to say if the goals can be replaced or not but 7 isn’t a massive bar to be set
but we want more goals.we could do with neto and podence scoring 7 each as well as midfield chipping in with a few more

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
looking at familicao v benfica, jordao starts hope he has a good game. dias and grimaldo star for benfica with tavares on the bench

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
but we want more goals.we could do with neto and podence scoring 7 each as well as midfield chipping in with a few more

Who is to say Neto / Podence won’t?
Podence had little regular game time last season and looks to have an assist in him too.
i woul let Neto take our corners, he has much better delivery than Moutinho in my opinion.
All I am saying is 7 goals isn’t that much of a target.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence had little regular game time last season and looks to have an assist in him too.
i woul let Neto take our corners, he has much better delivery than Moutinho in my opinion.
At some stage why wouldn’t Podence and Neto want to move onto a bigger club, especially if they improved their goal ratios? Wolves have an ongoing dilemma- we feel they are a big club but others don’t, particularly players.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
agree not much of a target my point is that we want more goals than last season and to be honest not much sign of it at the moment.having said that the window is still open and it is early days

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At some stage why wouldn’t Podence and Neto want to move onto a bigger club, especially if they improved their goal ratios? Wolves have an ongoing dilemma- we feel they are a big club but others don’t, particularly players.

It’s a dilemma isn’t it and one that any moderately successful club faces.
Southampton were a prime example of a team stripped of their better players. Leicester to a lesser degree suffer in the same way.
in my opinion it is as much how the big clubs maintain their position as by being successful.

i am not sure if the mould has been set and it will never be broken, just chipped at the edges occasionally. FFP has further reinforced the big 6 stranglehold. The answer is, I suppose, to win things and keep winning but ultimately it may be this way.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone believe the Nelson Semedo rumours?

Barcelona need to sell to buy apparently, and he's a Mendes client, so our interest seems natural. He'll have quite a few interested parties though I'd bet.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone believe the Nelson Semedo rumours?

Nah, I reckon his wages will make it unlikely not even the transfer fee. I'd love it though, I know he had a howler against Bayern but he is a quality player.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IndyKaila works for KFC and is not ITK on anything.

He's been doing this facade for a decade, stop giving him airtime.

TezzaWolf

Reaction score
I May be mistaken.

He got 16 in all comps mate, including 2 hat tricks in the Europa. Think the 7 you are looking at might be league only.

dnf14

Reaction score
nelson semedo E40m being discussed according to the press
That's just Barca's rumoured price tag. This is a similar situation to Badiashile last year; we were told that we made a bid, Monaco said €35m was their asking price then Chinese whispers said our bid was 35m.

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Would love to be proved wrong but I’d say there’s zero chance of Semedo rocking up at Molineux this season. For us anyway.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Important few days ahead. Nuno has signed only a very few players who "failed". In fact I can only think of Cutrone who may fall into this category. Others were bought for the short term but were moved on as we moved up. Others may still fulfil their potential. Nuno needs to get this right (or....?)

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was hoping that we would strengthen and deepen the squad by keeping everyone we had in our main group last season and bringing in quality additions in key places to compete/ improve bothe the starting line up and the bench, whilst people like MGW and Kilman went on loan. Oh well!

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without me having to trawl back a fair few pages can anyone up date me to what became of the pretty much nailed on signings the ITK poster said about around the time of Silva/Vitinha singing.

Many thanks

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope to god Fosun know what they’re doing. Everyone around us seems to be strengthening massively & I feel we genuinely are weakening.
My post Sheffield / Nuno top 4 optimism is crumbling into a hideous mess of Fabio disappointment and Diogo not Diego tears of broken hearted sadness.
What a difference a few days make.

PLEASE JEFF & JORGE SHOCK ME WITH YOUR MIGHTY TRANSFER WANDS!

Mr E

Reaction score
Without me having to trawl back a fair few pages can anyone up date me to what became of the pretty much nailed on signings the ITK poster said about around the time of Silva/Vitinha singing.

Many thanks

Absolutely nothing.

No problem.

Back
Top Bottom