Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Sports Lens - Wolves are interested in signing the highly-rated defender Rayan Ait-Nouri. Plays for Angers (all the jokes have been done in previous transfer windows, so show some restraint! :tearsofjoy:)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sports Lens - Wolves are interested in signing the highly-rated defender Rayan Ait-Nouri. Plays for Angers (all the jokes have been done in previous transfer windows, so show some restraint! :tearsofjoy:)
Read that earlier, apparently Vinagre might be on his way

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Right then Pagey, I’m going in early on the song - I’m thinking Chaka Khan - Ain’t Nobody.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

........Love me better, than you!

That would be a right laugh

D

Deleted member 5635

Looks like we will need a big transfer window this year, especially as according to the papers we will be losing Jimenez, Jota, Traore, Boly, Dendoncker, Neves, Jonny, and Vinagre :rolleyes:

(sarcasm btw)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
The Sun saying Klopp has made signing Adama his priority this Summer.

Express saying us and Newcastle are willing to offer Gonzalo Higuain another chance in the Premier League.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Express saying us and Newcastle are willing to offer Gonzalo Higuain another chance in the Premier League.
Higuain would be a completely atypical signing - unlikely in my view unless he is dirt cheap (and even then l imagine personal terms would make it a non-starter).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5635

You have to admire how the newspaper’s come up with this stuff.
most of our signings apart from Patricio and Moutinho(much needed international class at a cheap price) seem to follow certain criteria. You would hope they would have learnt this by now, to at least make them slightly believable.
Some of those linked lately don’t follow any of our usual criteria. Firstly we are Definitely not in the market of paying £200k plus a week in wages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The Sun were claiming the other day that Liverpool were going to have to sell three players to but Timo Wermer so I don’t see how they are going to come up with fee we’d want for Adama.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
By the look of it there are going to be a glut of players available this summer, With clubs offloading players to balance the books. It's going to be a buyers market, with prices and wages possibly coming down.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By the look of it there are going to be a glut of players available this summer, With clubs offloading players to balance the books. It's going to be a buyers market, with prices and wages possibly coming down.

It's only a buyers market for players who teams want to sell. If a team has no interest in selling it's still a sellers market

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a players market 90% of the time. If player wants to move they more than likely get their way. If Liverpool want Traore and Traore wants to go and money offered is sensible then he'll be of

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice to see a report finally out saying Wolves aren't interested in cashing in on our best assets this summer. It's the Daily Star and no quotes, but none of the rumours of players leaving have anymore substance!!!

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This surely has to be the ‘event’ and ‘time’ for Fosun to get ahead.

Transfer fees will be lower, we’ve managed our finances pretty well since being promoted. Got some good money coming in for Costa & Cutrone. Haven’t spent massive the past 2 windows. Additional monies from European football and owners who have see events like this as the key time for investment s.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if Fosun hedge some bets on this summer being the one they can take that leap into the top 4 and to stay there.

Financially not many clubs are better off.

There’s going to be some good players who’s contracts expire in 2021/22 which others clubs might not be able to afford increased wages to get them to sign up to.

Clubs will have to cash in to ensure a decent sum.

Seeing that happen with players like Sane (2021). City have to sell this summer.

Other players contracts that end in 2021

Pogba
Aguero
Aubameyang
Upamecano
Ferran Torres
Depay
Alex Telles
Milik
Tonali
Tonali
Rodriguez
Suarez
Draxler
Rakitic
WILLY BOLY
Diego Costa

Now one which could be one to watch is Artem Dzyuba. Linked with us in the past. Joined up with Gestifute.

He is out of contract at Zenit in June this year.
Surely he is a player we would be interested in. Top European quality. Workhorse. Good technically and scores goals for fun. Having him in our squad for a signing non fee would be beneficial.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see us go back in for Dias this summer.

Benfica got him on a new contract with a higher release clause but that’s irrelevant now. If Benfica we’re offered £40/50m quid for him, they would accept it.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looks like Danny Loader will end up coming on a free (for the u23s)as Reading are releasing him now, SSN reckon we still retain an interest.

Not quite free, we'll have to pay a development fee but it won't be anywhere near what we offered them last summer

If I'm honest this has a touch of the Rafa Mir's about it

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not quite free, we'll have to pay a development fee but it won't be anywhere near what we offered them last summer

A couple of hundred grand gamble in these days is nothing really. You would have thought as an english player we should be able to recoup that if it doesnt work

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Is it possible to have feelings for a transfer rumour?

I miss ya, Talisca.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The u23s are their own entity really. Sometimes you need to buy to strengthen it even if you don't believe the player will make it to the first team.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
headline on bbc is liverpool after traore with klopp personally calling adama.

i would prefer to keep him but if they pay mega bucks i am ok with selling.

Y

Yout85

The article itself goes into detail about how it's well known that Adama would like a move (because he has said so on many occasions ((must have missed that)), that talks are very advanced and he may get "his big chance soon".... in other words, it's total *******s.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Isn't that classed as tapping up which is illegal?

Cotswold wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Swipe only Juergen much as I like n rate you what can you do for Wolves not the other way round mush

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't that classed as tapping up which is illegal?

Indeed, Tapping up happens in every deal, but it's done via back-channels and using 3rd party agents to remove risk from the club or the player. The idea that a manager just freely calls up a rival teams player and asks him to join is blatantly not true.

D

Deleted member 5635

Just my own theory but I have a feeling we may try for Artem Dzyuba. I’m sure we have had him watched in the past, he’s out of contract in the summer and he’s only recently signed with Jorge Mendes.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given none of us here fully comprehends the Pre Corona situation..

We need to go big now,or go home.

I´m toying with the idea that the current beyond ridiculous situation has been smoother to our football club compared to many amongst us..and we have been waiting at the treash hold(?)since last season actually.

No more Cutrones..we need the final push up the river,the final financial commitment from Fosun,the final stroke..we need to go big now,or we will go home..eventually.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given none of us here fully comprehends the Pre Corona situation..

We need to go big now,or go home.

I´m toying with the idea that the current beyond ridiculous situation has been smoother to our football club compared to many amongst us..and we have been waiting at the treash hold(?)since last season actually.

No more Cutrones..we need the final push up the river,the final financial commitment from Fosun,the final stroke..we need to go big now,or we will go home..eventually.

Bloody hell that sounds like an obituary!

Why all this final stuff.? It is and will be ongoing, not final and Fosun will take care of our great football club!

Back
Top Bottom