Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

STs for 21/22 season

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just looking for an excuse to start a new thread.
Re-reading through MY thread and came across your usual sarcastic retort to anything I put on here. Just to let you know the thread has now generated 120 responses and some really interesting reads. The Mix needs people with different perspectives who can argue their corner ...

Last edited by a moderator:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've always used the 6 months free credit on the Creation Wolves Mastercard, which was really good deal. The Wolves card has now ceased and I've received in its place a 'standard' Creation credit Mastercard. Does anyone know if the 6 months free credit deal will be available on this new card? It makes purchasing the ST a whole lot easier and more affordable.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've had anxiety over them offering my season tickets (home and away) to someone else ever since I requested a refund
Lol so you should ;) i reckon i was tier 1 in the ballot cis i donated to the foundation

Nige

Reaction score
Given just one poor sod died from covid in the last 48 hours then if that ground ain’t full to the rafters first game of the season with fireworks, DJ, maybe even a live set from Planty, then it would be an absolute disgrace.
I agree but dont hold your breath..

Reaction score
After seeing Leicester fans just celebrating that cup and the pure emotion, take my money Wolves.

Get us back, football is for fans. Announce STs now.

Agreed, I have spent all afternoon watching Wolves Season Review videos on Youtube. Can't wait to get back.

Back
Top Bottom