Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Stephen Fletcher - Sex Video Shame

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To his girlfriend "sorry love,head had gone"

But really, is it that much to be ashamed of? The silly slag leading him on (and no doubt replying with some photos) to earn a few quid from the sun should be more ashamed

No I mean sending pictures and videos of your $$$$ is perfectly despite the damage it could do to your relationship and family, not to mention the embarrassment and humiliation to your other half isn't really that much to be ashamed of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

wolfyjoe

I wouldn't hold the videos and pics against him but spitting on somebody like that is disgusting behaviour. He should be ashamed of himself.

A

Anglian Wolf

Just glad this didn't come out while he was still wearing the famous old gold

Idiot - #brainsgone

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well he has been having trouble getting in the box recently.Appears to have lost his scoring touch....

B

Broadbent

I'm jealous. I want to video myself naked on a bed and send it to girls.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Another disruptive influence with a bad attitude brought into the dressing room by McCarthy....

D

Dewsburywolf

I'm jealous. I want to video myself naked on a bed and send it to girls.

Go ahead then but I`m not sure you`ll get many takers. Probably find yourself on the Sex Offenders register mndst you. Fletcher ought to as well I guess

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
It's a shame that a player who, for us at least, had a lot of class on the pitch, has so little off it.

S

Smithy

Sunderland really do employ some grade a bellends.

Fletcher will never be as good as his talent can allow him to be because he has an entirely $$$$ attitude and tbh he acts like he isn't even really bothered about football, he only likes clothes, fame, and party lifestyle.

Il never pretend to have inside info about wolves or any players, however I do know one thing about fletcher that sums up his attitude to football really.

I used to work with his cousin behind a bar and he told me a story.. When fletcher was still at hibs, he got offered a trial with Barcelona. I think it was a 2 week trial. He went along for the first week, and after that first week the feedback his family was getting from Barca representatives was very good and they were impressed. however when it got to the weekend he decided to go out partying instead of going to whatever was planned with Barca. He partied all weekend, he then also missed an entire Monday training etc because he was hanging. He turned back up on the Tuesday and they told him not to bother.

Shows a lack of ambition at the very least.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a shame that a player who, for us at least, had a lot of class on the pitch, has so little off it.

And the worst hair I've seen on a multi million pound player....think he could afford a better job

M

Mugwump

Another disruptive influence with a bad attitude brought into the dressing room by McCarthy....

While I wouldn't go so far as to say he was disruptive, it is quite remarkable how many players with questionable attitudes we bought under the watch of the fake Irishman.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
While I wouldn't go so far as to say he was disruptive, it is quite remarkable how many players with questionable attitudes we bought under the watch of the fake Irishman.

Yes, classic way to overachieve as a club, buy difficult to manage players that some won't touch and get the best out of them. Agree entirely excellent manager. :D

M

Mugwump

Yes, classic way to overachieve as a club, buy difficult to manage players that some won't touch and get the best out of them. Agree entirely excellent manager. :D

TBF, most of them were fine most of the time on the pitch, but you do have to wonder about some of them as people.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
TBF, most of them were fine most of the time on the pitch, but you do have to wonder about some of them as people.

Yes, sadly to be a decent person as a footballer you have to a) start out decent, b) not become arrogant when everyone tells you how good you are and c) not be corrupted by earning more in a week than honest toil can bring in a year d) not just do stupid things because you only work 15 hours a week Hardly surprising so many of them turn out not to be fantastic role models. A big responsibility on the clubs with youth players, but there is only so much you can do and the careers of so many show that if you're good enough someone will sign you however flawed your personality might be.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hear Spurs are going in for him, quite the rise in his career since leaving Burnley

E

Edgmond Wolf

I wouldn't hold the videos and pics against him but spitting on somebody like that is disgusting behaviour. He should be ashamed of himself.

I would hold both against him if I am honest

$$$$$$ on both accounts

M

MK Panther

He is not a Wolves player is behaviour if all true is appalling for someone in the public eye. I can never work out why these people believe they are above scrutiny. At least his beauty queen/model partner knows what she is getting into.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last Wolves player or for that matter ex Wolves player who we could depend on not to let the club or the fans down was Bully.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Craddock...

Didn't he come out moaning about the fans once upon a time? Don't forget Mick sent him off to Stoke then called him back when he changed his mind. Otherwise he would have been a Stoke player in all likelihood.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Didn't he come out moaning about the fans once upon a time? Don't forget Mick sent him off to Stoke then called him back when he changed his mind. Otherwise he would have been a Stoke player in all likelihood.

Solid performer and a gentleman

I think Craddock fits the bill

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
The more you think about what he has done and how lucky he is to be so rich and have such a talent- idiot.

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thing is when others have done similar, their partners always stick by them.

I wonder what stops them from leaving their £70k+ a week other halves?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not saying he didn't send what is claimed but The Sun has form for setting footballers up. I can't remember the others that were suckered in but the situation is very familiar. Pretty model type comes onto dumb footballer, entices saucy chat, then photos, then story is in the sun with girl claiming she doesn't know him and he's a pervert. I also think it happened to Jason Manford.
And at least he's not being Jerried up the butt-hole alà Stefan Postma.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Essex Wolf

Seems to have turned out a particularly nasty individual. Hope he gets the maximum punishment that can be given from all parties involved.

D

Deleted member 3573J

He has clearly lost it since he left us, I mean just look at his hair, what is the guy thinking? A two foot fringe to hide his 0.1mm crown. It was chucking it down at a recent Sunderland game and he had 3 strands of hair draped over his bald bonce, no wonder these women are appalled and go to the papers when a fella who models his hair on Roy Munson out of kingpin appears naked on their phone.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Forging a lone role playing with himself upfront on telly tonight for Sunderland...

Back
Top Bottom