Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Saturday, your club needs YOU

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Whatever we all think of the season, Fosun, Lambert, Thelwell etc...the fans need to unite for ninety minutes and help the players win the game. Anything else other than a win does not bear thinking about. The most crucial game we have faced for a very long time. Get your bibles out...

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Whatever we all think of the season, Fosun, Lambert, Thelwell etc...the fans need to unite for ninety minutes and help the players win the game. Anything else other than a win does not bear thinking about. The most crucial game we have faced for a very long time. Get your bibles out...
I wish your comment about fans needing to unite.. reflected ticket sales for Paul Lambert`s call of a must win game.

Sales are sluggish. We shall do very well to hit 20k at this rate, perhaps ending up at 18/19k.

E

Essex Wolf

I wish your comment about fans needing to unite.. reflected ticket sales for Paul Lambert`s call of a must win game.

Sales are sluggish. We shall do very well to hit 20k at this rate, perhaps ending up at 18/19k.
Would love to see Molineux packed for this but the reality of things BW is that many have lost interest and/or hope. It's bad enough being in a relegation fight but when the manager is clueless, the team lacking idea and the general performances dire week in week out then seeing 18/19k show up is pretty good all things considered.

D

Deleted member TW5162

Would love to see Molineux packed for this but the reality of things BW is that many have lost interest and/or hope. It's bad enough being in a relegation fight but when the manager is clueless, the team lacking idea and the general performances dire week in week out then seeing 18/19k show up is pretty good all things considered.

For your Friday night challenge your next 3 posts must be positive in nature :p

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be there, good luck all going, cheer home three points for all that is good in this world!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry but if we can't beat Rotherham its got absolutely nothing to do with the fans. It's largely due to the fact the players are by and large useless and led by a complete clown.

I know you mean well but this thread just emphasises how pitiful and embarrassing our situation currently is.

D

Deleted member 3518

Sorry but if we can't beat Rotherham its got absolutely nothing to do with the fans. It's largely due to the fact the players are by and large useless and led by a complete clown.

I know you mean well but this thread just emphasises how pitiful and embarrassing our situation currently is.

This in JCB bucket loads!!

However, be travelling for 5 hours and will support them throughout, hopefully they reciprocate!!

D

Deleted member 4382

If we lose, I blame the South Bank ahead of players/ management team.

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Without any ticket offers and a decent away following, (which aint happening tomorrow) we we`ll do very well to hit 19,000.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are in a relegation struggle so support is vital, right up to the 95th minute. I'll be there!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's be honest fans rarely spur the players on its usually the other way around. Barcelona have got a really rubbish atmosphere (especially considering there's 100k there) and yet the neu camp is a real fortress.
Maybe if you were a player and go a goal down heating your fans still sing could give you a lift.
Been a disappointing season let's be honest, this will be our hard-core championship support around 19k not bad really.

D

Deleted member 4382

Oi! I'll be in the South Bank so don't blame me.
Mate, I'll be there too, in S1 as I am for every match.
It's a little dig at those that criticise the Southbank for the slightest hint of disapproval.

The support from the Southbank is not bettered by and home stand in the country, but after the odd dire performance, if frustration spills over, then we are also a major target for fans from other stands.

D

Deleted member 3518

It's a little dig at those that criticise the Southbank for the slightest hint of disapproval.

The support from the Southbank is not bettered by and home stand in the country, but after the odd dire performance, if frustration spills over, then we are also a major target for fans from other stands.

Until they leave early!!

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And yet given our league position I think the south bank have been very supportive. I've only heard boos at full time when it's been warranted (Wigan springs to mind)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Confused by the whole thread. I'm going to support the team, what on Earth else would I be there for?

D

Deleted member 4023

We're gonna turn up as usual (its what we do) - I just hope that the team do their bit for once.
If the players are following this forum - then think on this:
Most of the the players have earned more money for playing like hamshankers, for the last seven games than the average fan earns in a year.
You've earned the money, now play for the shirt. (& the 3 points)
ta very much

D

Deleted member 3518

We're gonna turn up as usual (its what we do) - I just hope that the team do their bit for once.
If the players are following this forum - then think on this:
Most of the the players have earned more money for playing like hamshankers, for the last seven games than the average fan earns in a year.
You've earned the money, now play for the shirt. (& the 3 points)
ta very much

Drinking in town tomorrow?

D

Deleted member 4382

Will be there , renewed our 5 X STs yesterday too .
5 tickets, each travelling nearly 200 miles on a match day (home), not to mention most away too...

There will be a lot of fans that travel further, but there can't be many cars that take the sum total of its occupants over 900 miles per match!!

Hats off to you!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fans have been brilliant.

I would say to the players:

"YOUR FANS NEED YOU!!!"

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 tickets, each travelling nearly 200 miles on a match day (home), not to mention most away too...

There will be a lot of fans that travel further, but there can't be many cars that take the sum total of its occupants over 900 miles per match!!

Hats off to you!

Cheers Paul...

D

Deleted member 4382

Ah, clouded somewhat through a bottle of Sancere!! Sincere apologies.
Normal service resumed.:D

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cringeworthy thread.. the erm "lads" need to be sold to the non league where they belong and dont deserve any support IMO. The club needs rid of most of the trash masquerading as footballers who are a disgrace to the club, city and fans who watch this crap home and away week in , week out. If we can't beat Rotheram without issuing a rallying call like a war film, it's probably best to call it a day TBH
Like you already seem to have ?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Without any ticket offers and a decent away following, (which aint happening tomorrow) we we`ll do very well to hit 19,000.
I believe the family 4 for 40 offer is on but it doesn`t seem to be making much difference.

Yes, 19,000 would be pretty good looking at it now, about 6,500 Wolves fans less than at the Chelsea game.

Back
Top Bottom