Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Saturday, your club needs YOU

B

Bullywolf

Cringeworthy thread.. the erm "lads" need to be sold to the non league where they belong and dont deserve any support IMO. The club needs rid of most of the trash masquerading as footballers who are a disgrace to the club, city and fans who watch this crap home and away week in , week out. If we can't beat Rotheram without issuing a rallying call like a war film, it's probably best to call it a day TBH

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Good OP.

But ticket sales are understandably slow owing to our current form, still 587 spare seats in the South Bank.. and lots more around the ground.

Yet given the importance of the Rotherham game, hopefully lots of tickets will be snapped up by late decision makers and last minute fans.

Could do with over 20k for this one, only looking like 17/18k at the moment, as it is doubtful Rothers will bring many to help swell the crowd.

W

WolfOfWellington

I'll be there, trying out the actual seats I have selected with next year's season ticket :) meeting the neighbours! Both boys in tow (10 & 7 yo).

Won't leaving be leaving early.

Won't moan during the game.

Hopefully we'll be walking away with a smile and 3 pts.

Three of the above four facts are 100% true, that's all you need to know.

COYW

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be there. 360 mile round trip but spreading it out by annoying my mom for the weekend. Drinks in Brum and Wolves, then Wolves and Brum, only interrupted by some overpayed divs running around half-heartedly. Hopefully the atmosphere is better than at Ipswich, **** me that was terrible!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My niece has asked to come with me to the game...I thought the horror show against Blues would put her off after not going for a few years but I think she has the bug back and possible a season ticket for next year.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My niece has asked to come with me to the game...I thought the horror show against Blues would put her off after not going for a few years but I think she has the bug back and possible a season ticket for next year.
Good stuff. Take her to the museum and the club shop maybe? I don't think you can underestimate the power of a great atmosphere though, which it was v Blues. Hope you both get the bug in your bones and can't stop coming.

M

Mr Wolf

It will be interesting to see the reactions in some when a few passes or touches go bad. Personally I'm ok with it all but that could easily change if we don't get 3 points here.

If he picks the right team which currently is Saiss, Price, Costa, Dicko etc we should have enough & put a decent performance in.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

It will be interesting to see the reactions in some when a few passes or touches go bad. Personally I'm ok with it all but that could easily change if we don't get 3 points here.

If he picks the right team which currently is Saiss, Price, Costa, Dicko etc we should have enough & put a decent performance in.

Yep. If we don't take an early-ish lead, the place will turn nasty.

God forbid we lose.

There will be real support to start with and the players need to capitalise.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do they put posters like this up in the dressing rooms? No!
Do you think the players actually fret about on a social network after a bad game? No!
Does your gaffer come out and spout absolute tosh when you have a bad day at work? No!

Yes we're wolves, yes we care, but when you've got players that couldn't give a monkeys chuff **** the lot of em.

D

Deleted member 4257

Do they put posters like this up in the dressing rooms? No!
Do you think the players actually fret about on a social network after a bad game? No!
Does your gaffer come out and spout absolute tosh when you have a bad day at work? No!

Yes we're wolves, yes we care, but when you've got players that couldn't give a monkeys chuff **** the lot of em.

They actually do care, but something ain't working and let's hope it works Sat.

Let's pull together and get out of this mess

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm lead to believe that the team will be more attacking......

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm dreading it. If Lambert dares not play Costa/Cav/Saiss.......

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep. If we don't take an early-ish lead, the place will turn nasty.

God forbid we lose.

There will be real support to start with and the players need to capitalise.

Maybe we could have a sweepstake on what minute the South Bank start to boo our own players

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the team can't beat Rotherham at home even behind closed doors then we deserve to go down.

1 away point all season - 1 POINT not win.

If our pansies can't beat that then they should all be released before Sunday morning.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4099

I'll be there quite looking forward to it for some reason

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry I'm off to the Canaries.....sick to death of the **** we have had to put up with

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
............. as fans we need the bloody players to pull their ******** fingers out and take on responsibility and stop just lumping the thing!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good stuff. Take her to the museum and the club shop maybe? I don't think you can underestimate the power of a great atmosphere though, which it was v Blues. Hope you both get the bug in your bones and can't stop coming.

I hadn't lost it mate still got our season tickets in the south bank but my sons done his acl so unable to go for a while and I was struggling to give his ticket away until me niece decided it was time to return so we could be getting one for her next season as we will both renew.

The football is utter tosh and I cant stand Lambert but I will still be here watching us long after he had his negative brand of football are gone.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm lead to believe that the team will be more attacking......

I should think so when his job is practically on the line with anything less than three points. I understood why he put that team out against Ipswich, but if Evans/Saville/Batth start and we draw/lose he can go. I desperately want him to do well but some of his selections 5 months in have been baffling to say the least.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I have been there every week, hopefully "the lads" might turn up from kick off as well for a change.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully the atmosphere is better than at Ipswich, **** me that was terrible!
Easily the worst atmosphere for a league game I have ever witnessed in 22 years of watching live football.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They need to show up in the first half for once. Far too many games where not enough has been done in the first half. Have to hope and pray we can have a really good first half and get a few goals. I dread to think about the reaction if we don't win.

B

Bullywolf

I hadn't lost it mate still got our season tickets in the south bank but my sons done his acl so unable to go for a while and I was struggling to give his ticket away until me niece decided it was time to return so we could be getting one for her next season as we will both renew.

The football is utter tosh and I cant stand Lambert but I will still be here watching us long after he had his negative brand of football are gone.

People have been saying that about managers of wolves for the last 25 years... every new manager is a "worst ever football" merchant

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been supportive of all of them Bullywolf including Lambert , I just don't think him and his style of football are the right fit for us.

B

Bullywolf

I dont like Lambert either, but there is a deeper issue with this club than the manager ..I'd start with the coaches,Thelwell and the whole scouting network

Back
Top Bottom