Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Saturday, your club needs YOU

D

Deleted member 4023

I believe the family 4 for 40 offer is on but it doesn`t seem to be making much difference.

Yes, 19,000 would be pretty good looking at it now, about 6,500 Wolves fans less than at the Chelsea game.

We're doing our best to get fans to the game, but the players & Paul Lambert are doing their best to drive them away

S

ShropshireLad

Mate, I'll be there too, in S1 as I am for every match.
It's a little dig at those that criticise the Southbank for the slightest hint of disapproval.

The support from the Southbank is not bettered by and home stand in the country, but after the odd dire performance, if frustration spills over, then we are also a major target for fans from other stands.
I know you were being ironical, D/W; I was being ironical in return. Perhaps I should have added a smile to make myself clearer.:cool:

D

Deleted member 4382

I know you were being ironical, D/W; I was being ironical in return. Perhaps I should have added a smile to make myself clearer.:cool:
I did think so, but better judgement was clouded by Sancere... blame the French.

D

Deleted member 4382

I must add that I do appreciate your correct use of the semi colon in the post. An under used and under rated piece of punctuation.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must add that I do appreciate your correct use of the semi colon in the post. An under used and under rated piece of punctuation.
I'm a huge supporter of semi colons, and also colons. People on this board just don't appreciate the important things in life. :p

Last edited:
R

reanswolf

Mate, I'll be there too, in S1 as I am for every match.
It's a little dig at those that criticise the Southbank for the slightest hint of disapproval.

The support from the Southbank is not bettered by and home stand in the country, but after the odd dire performance, if frustration spills over, then we are also a major target for fans from other stands.

Agree, not knocking any stand per se, but individually if those people spent as much effort supporting the team vocally as venting their spleen on the rare occasion the South Bank do implode with frustration, then fair enough.

D

Deleted member 4382

;) But not to be overused. :cool:
That made me laugh out loud!! Mrs Dukinfieldwolves wondered what I was looking at.

I see you have also perfected the use of the emoji, an art I'm yet to master.:mad:

What is the social etiquette surrounding having the last half glass the morning after with a breakfast of haggis & mackerel?

S

ShropshireLad

That made me laugh out loud!! Mrs Dukinfieldwolves wondered what I was looking at.

I see you have also perfected the use of the emoji, an art I'm yet to master.:mad:

What is the social etiquette surrounding having the last half glass the morning after with a breakfast of haggis & mackerel?
Goodness...just for once I'm lost for words.:D

S

ShropshireLad

I love match day morning. I'm positive and buzzing, I really do love this football club, maybe a tad too much.

Come on me babbies 3 points and a few goals today please.

It don't matter which stand you're in we are all wolves, get behind them from the off!
Too true, maws. Must catch the bus soon to catch the train to catch the train. Just waking up and beginning to buzz. See you there in spirit and have a good one...everybody.

D

Deleted member 4382

I love match day morning. I'm positive and buzzing, I really do love this football club, maybe a tad too much.

It don't matter which stand you're in we are all wolves, get behind them from the off!
Agreed.
There is always a buzz on match day morning... it's the long drive home after another dog**** performance that brings me back to my usual miserable self.

Only joking. I've got a good feeling about today. We will win by two clear goals.

S

ShropshireLad

Agreed.
There is always a buzz on match day morning... it's the long drive home after another dog**** performance that brings me back to my usual miserable self.

Only joking. I've got a good feeling about today. We will win by two clear goals.
For us it's a case of letting the train take the strain but it's still a bitch after a defeat whichever way you get home - but let's not think about that. ;)

BTW, I've got us down for a 2-0 win.

D

Deleted member 4382

Agreed.

I don't make a habit of replying to my own thread, but it should be noted that dog**** seems to avoid the swear filter.
I can add that to my list for future use...
Minge
Dog****...

D

Deleted member 5340

The only "buzzing" i get on Saturday mornings is the noise I generally hear coming from the wife's bedside cabinet when I'm across the landing on the privy!

stroud wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Will be on the back of S1 today.
I'm easily recognisable I look like the OP picture. Yes I'm the **** with the tash at the back.
COYW.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will try my best to add a bit of suave today. But unfortunately i don't know my Semicolon from my Apostrophe ;)
Can I put a full stop to this NOW ! I come on here for football news not Grammar lessons.:imp:

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Great rallying call, Maws. Big match, unite behind the club we love

Beginning to get butterflies :( but still have a good feeling about today :)

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing like following the Wolves for clearing constipation. Nervous pre-match poo on the horizon . . . :p

D

Deleted member TW5162

About to leave with my 9yr old son who has been practising his chants all morning and had his top on since 7am!

We are having a change today and going upper NB so apologies in advance if he deafens any Mixers with his non stop singing :D

COYW! Lets get the atmosphere going today!

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Starting to get a bit nervous about today now. Hoping I'll feel better when the team sheet is announced.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Four of us just about to leave - sitting in NU5.

Come on Wolves!

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
don't worry, the sun is out, the u18's won a game, the omens are good

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Because that happens every week doesn't it?
You stay under your blanket with your flask mate.
Funny how the players always come to the south bank bearing in mind how often we abuse them isn't it?

94th by all accounts ;)

S

ShropshireLad

Too true, maws. Must catch the bus soon to catch the train to catch the train. Just waking up and beginning to buzz. See you there in spirit and have a good one...everybody.
Well, chaps, that was a load of ****e. I haven't seen any reports yet as have just got in and eaten dinner. I'll pluck up courage in due course but if that's an advertisement for Tuesday and Saturday for "home" games for me in London then they can stick it up their ****. I'm glad the missus has already planned for us to go out on both days so I won't have a shadow of guilt about not turning up. I left the ground as if I'd just left the dentists - glad it was all over. I experienced about 5 minutes of nervous tension/excitement (83-88 mins) up to when they started ****ing about with the corners. What a ****ing disgrace and an embarrassment that was. I didn't boo but understand exactly why fans did.

I'm not even sorry if this sounds negative; we were absolute ****e.

Anyhow, hopefully I'll have recovered for the Cardiff fixture and the positivity will have re-injected itself into me. I hope.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My positivity drained when on their first corner we brought all 11 back. At home, to a team who have one point away from home! Scary

D

Deleted member 3518

Well, chaps, that was a load of ****e. I haven't seen any reports yet as have just got in and eaten dinner. I'll pluck up courage in due course but if that's an advertisement for Tuesday and Saturday for "home" games for me in London then they can stick it up their ****. I'm glad the missus has already planned for us to go out on both days so I won't have a shadow of guilt about not turning up. I left the ground as if I'd just left the dentists - glad it was all over. I experienced about 5 minutes of nervous tension/excitement (83-85 mins) up to when they started ****ing about with the corners. What a ****ing disgrace and an embarrassment that was. I didn't boo but understand exactly why fans did.

I'm not even sorry if this sounds negative; we were absolute ****e.

Anyhow, hopefully I'll have recovered for the Cardiff fixture and the positivity will have re-injected itself into me. I hope.

Spot on mate, safe trip home.

S

ShropshireLad

My positivity drained when on their first corner we brought all 11 back. At home, to a team who have one point away from home! Scary
I really thought we'd concede towards the end and how they didn't score at the death is beyond me. Mind you, the other three chances we gifted them were diabolical misses.

Back
Top Bottom