Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sack Him

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tonight's the last straw for me. I was a massive Mick fan, but the constant changing, crap signings, terrible tactics and bafflingly terrible team selections have pushed me over the edge. Got everything wrong tonight. Time to go.

Oxford Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's an FA cup game, move on

Last edited by a moderator:

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The tactics and signings have been a $$$$in joke. WE HAVE ENOUGH QAULITY TO STAY UP? D$$$$IN $$$$$$$$

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is anyone surprised by tonite? I'm not

we are crap... Time for Steve to act

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tonight's the last straw for me. I was a massive Mick fan, but the constant changing, crap signings, terrible tactics and bafflingly terrible team selections have pushed me over the edge. Got everything wrong tonight. Time to go.

Heat heat. Up until tonight I was behind MM.
After this inept pathetic clueless performance he has GOT TO GO NOW

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's it for me now, I was a huge fan but tonight has been the final straw. Seven defenders on the field and we can't defend, frankly awful team selections and the January transfer window was one big joke. Thanks for the last 4 seasons Mick they've been brilliant but shut the door on your way out.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Appalling performance matched by appalling tactics.

However, sacking him at this stage of the season would not be the right decision.

End of season we can judge.

P

Paul76

Yep, I'm with you. I'd like him to be sacked and be replaced with somebody who knows what they're doing tactically.

This is not knee jerk from me. This decision is culmination of months of bizarre selections and MM failure in the summer transfer window.

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It may be ''just'' an FA Cup game, but a win would have brought us a decent local derby and one step closer to a trip to Wembley.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By starting a cup match against poor opposition with one forward just shows that our so called manager has finally lost it

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's an FA cup game, move on
Yeah that we have played terrible in and losing 3. 0 the pattern is the same for league games we will never progress with
Signings and decisions he keeps making!

See the season out and get rid!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree, I've been a huge supporter of mick but enough is enough. We are sinking fast and need fresh impetus. Sale, redditch et al, I take it back, you were right, mick is beyond justification for me. He must go, now.

C

cooper_J

Fickle: likely to change, esp. due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the supposed three teams that are worse than us are watching what more of an incentive do they need now? Langdale and NNW, if you're watching this I'm not even going to bother arguing with you about this again chaps - MM does not have a clue tactically - 4-5-1 against Palace in the cup? How many shots have we even had on goal? And you think we have the quality to stay up? Time for the CCC I'm afraid. An absolute disgrace, those poor souls who made that trip should be compensated by the players and MM personally. We're a joke

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Iwelumo really does make Maierhoffer look like the Messiah

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he was sacked I don`t think he could complain unless he knows something we don`t.

I can accept getting knocked out of the cup or relegated if there is some attempt at football but we ain`t getting any of that.

He looks like a man doomed from the camera shots..shame as I like him.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep see ya mick. Good luck in the morning meeting with Steve. I actually want to see them score more just to confirm his $$$$in exit! He's standing there now! Glum $$$$! Nothin to say, no idea

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is only an FA Cup game, but it's a microcosm of the season. The wrong players in the wrong tactics. Until Jones came on just, we had 5 centre-backs in the side. We had a central-midfielder and a right-back on the wings and two defensive midfielders in the middle. Just a joke, and we've had it all season.

And we're losing. 3-0. Against Crystal Palace.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last post here for now, but for comparison's sake, Wigan are losing 2-0 at home to Notts County. Make of that what you will.

S

SaleWolf

Finally people realise the utter inadequacy of our manager. Goodbye you clueless imbecile.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy is an utter tool , enough is enough he is so far out of his depth I dont think he knows himself what to do anymore.Put him out of his and our misery before its too late and the season lost.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have be bloody dismal today. Honestly, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry... However, I don't think this is just reason to sack MM. This is an FA Cup game; not a league one. When we get trounced 3-0 by Hull City and Bolton Wanderers, I'll concede, he would need to go . However, we've been getting alright league results recently, so until that time, I would keep him.
This partly to do with the fact that we probably can't get anybody better at this point in the season and getting rid would $$$$ up morale even more than a 3-0 loss at Selhurst Park...

W

WKET

Bye Bye Mick.

Show some guts Morgan and do the correct thing in the morning...

SouthBankHobbs

Reaction score
How can people say it's only an FA cup game? FFS open your eyes, this is how we have been playing for quite a while. It's the constant square peg in round holes. The whole idea in 4-5-1 is your midfield get a lot of the ball....how can they do that when all we do it boot the ball forward to the guy on his own up front?

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Somebody poke him in the other eye. With a $$$$ty stick

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's be honest folks, are Morgan and Moxey really going to react to this and sack him? Mick looks a completely broken man... worst I've seen him to be honest.

B

Burlton Wolf

if he cant motivate the team to perform then he has to go, he picks the team, picks players out of position, picks a tedious formation, the buck stops with him

E

ErnieTheMilk

Let's be honest folks, are Morgan and Moxey really going to react to this and sack him?

No, not at this stage of the season... I suspect if we don't stay up then things would be reviewed at the end of the season, so it looks like we've got this until season end at least!

D

Deleted member 3545

IMHO i like MM but he looks like a dead man walking. tactics are $$$$e, footballs $$$$e the players are $$$$e, its not like we are playing good football this season and losing we are playing $$$$e and deserving to get beat.
Complete utter let down

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't believe how many people are saying this is "just an FA Cup game". Absolutely shocking attitude.

L

Langdale Wolf

That's the worst night I can remember in Mick's time here. Awful, gutless, clueless, naieve, weak, $$$$e performance.

I cannot and will not stick up for the team or the manager tonight, as much as I'd like to.

Sunday has become a LOT bigger as a result of this shambles. And we're playing a Blues side enjoying a good run. I hate Blues.

Place me firmly in the 'very $$$$ing worried' camp for now.

Back
Top Bottom