Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just when we were starting talk about something else other than selling the club - now 5 more pages of this.
You are contributing to page 5 though. I mean, so am I but I'm not moaning about it. You could have just let it be.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies should proof read before posting meant £300m
Hah, that makes more sense! 250 feels about right and if fosun can use the transfer window to adjust for 50m then you can see how the maths works.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Why don't you have a Wolves women forum?

Come on, do your part. The game deserves equal billing apparently...

Of course you know there's no market for it, and as a woman you'll continue to obsess over the men's game like the rest of us.

Prove me wrong Mutchy.
Accept how we run this forum or leave your choice. If you do stay I won't accept continual abuse of our moderators.

The same goes for anyone else who doesn't like it. Getting sick of the entitled nonsense of some people.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
What comments re Elvedi? I missed that, god knows how cos I'm addicted to my phone during the transfer window. Cheers
Lol! Apparently he said something along the lines of they were bringing in Wober to replace Elvedi and that he wants the move to Wolves…

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
Lol! Apparently he said something along the lines of they were bringing in Wober to replace Elvedi and that he wants the move to Wolves…
I’m getting the impression transactions are just on hold… it’s like we have Scott and Elvedi lined up and ready to complete. However, we just need to clear some debt first or the sell of the club or investment!? Who knows!? It’s all very confusing and I think everyone (inc most reporters) are clueless to what’s going on

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
I’m getting the impression transactions are just on hold… it’s like we have Scott and Elvedi lined up and ready to complete. However, we just need to clear some debt first or the sell of the club or investment!? Who knows!? It’s all very confusing and I think everyone (inc most reporters) are clueless to what’s going on
Think you’re bang on mate…pretty sure somebody else would have snapped up Scott by now and casting my mind back didn’t Hobbs say we had 5 lined up but we just needed to be patient and sales were needed first…? Clinging on to that faint hope!

Liam pearce

Groupie
Reaction score
The last away friendly makes me think lop’s team is set. Worry for traore and Cundle and they’l Not a sniff. Think a couple loans with obligations would be smart. In an ideal world I’d take Scott, Salisu and CF

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My local down the road is constantly blasting the most popular Fleetwood Mac album. It’s all I can hear.

Am I in the right thread?
No pal; you'll be on a fizzer if you're not careful. ;)

To keep things on topic, I don't have any rumours, only the album.

Back
Top Bottom