Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard talk of MGW to Crystal Palace.

I think we will regret selling him, if it turns out we do. Got a feeling he's going to really shine this coming season, hope it's with Wolves but fear it may be elsewhere.
It's bloody depressing envisaging ourselves as a feeder club to a big outfit like Crystal Palace.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard talk of MGW to Crystal Palace.

I think we will regret selling him, if it turns out we do. Got a feeling he's going to really shine this coming season, hope it's with Wolves but fear it may be elsewhere.

The talk came from a Sun reporter on twitter who's set up his own patreon to fleece fans into paying for gossip. They already have Olise and Eze so I can't imagine he's a priority for them and even if he was he'd cost a fair wedge

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The talk came from a Sun reporter on twitter who's set up his own patreon to fleece fans into paying for gossip. They already have Olise and Eze so I can't imagine he's a priority for them and even if he was he'd cost a fair wedge
Hope you're right.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Internet noise about MGW & Everton. Me blue nose mates heard nothing mind & they not too impressed if it comes to fruition.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The e-sport joke was funny the first 20-30 times.....
It was more a reference to what is more likely due to his effectiveness in Fifa, but I guess you missed that. Zero chance of us signing him.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Internet noise about MGW & Everton. Me blue nose mates heard nothing mind & they not too impressed if it comes to fruition.
Seriously hope there is nothing in this but they are seriously deluding themselves if they think he is not good enough for them!

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Seriously hope there is nothing in this but they are seriously deluding themselves if they think he is not good enough for them!
Everton don’t have any money anyway, no way he’d be going there to fight a relegation battle.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton couldn’t afford MGW valued at 30m by Wolves not the 19m the media keep saying

Secondly what cast off would we want from Everton? Not one
Richarlison gone, Spuds still after Anthony Gordon (and hoping to offload Alli permanently), who the hell else apart from DCL do they have?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not quite in Mouts class though....
Someone that knows where the net is would help. For example Cavani or Mertens are both free agents and may want 80k a week but they could give a good hour on the pitch here and there and what they could teach other players would be worth it experience. Not saying we should sign them but sometimes you have to look at these kind of players and think would they help improve us as a team and our other players? Or are they just looking for a final pay day? When you see Moutinho at 36 if you have the right desire you definitely aren’t too old.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone that knows where the net is would help. For example Cavani or Mertens are both free agents and may want 80k a week but they could give a good hour on the pitch here and there and what they could teach other players would be worth it experience. Not saying we should sign them but sometimes you have to look at these kind of players and think would they help improve us as a team and our other players? Or are they just looking for a final pay day? When you see Moutinho at 36 if you have the right desire you definitely aren’t too old.
In theory l agree. My concern is that we had way too many "last payday" types in the past.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would still prefer Belotti

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like Paul Ince, Denis Irwin and Alex Rae??
Three of the very best I have seen here. Our "new" signing is possibly better than any of them (Irwin still the best full back I have seen anywhere) - like all great players these 4 make it look easy. Thankful to have seen them in a Wolves shirt.

Back
Top Bottom