Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will never sign Belotti, he's a top forward and will sign for a better club than us. Don't delude yourselves.
Not been as sharp in the last couple of seasons though.
Not saying he’d want to leave Italy anyway but I can’t think of any club in Italy that could/would compete with Premier League wages.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel that way. It's just cruel to even mention his name. Easily makes my all time favourite players in an opposition side witnessed at the Mol. He will probably end up at Everton.
Would be an incredible signing for any club hoping to crack Europe. I imagine wages may be a stumbling block for us. I'd be amazed if there wasn't PL interest from the likes of West Ham, Newcastle, Villa.

Bigcheese

Reaction score
Is icardi still in the mount?
Or has his Mrs moved em into the premier Inn?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok, definitely not the pub but randomly in the car.
Was just going past the big majestic just outside the city (as in out via chapel ash towards tettenhall kind of way) and saw a swanky Bentley turning across me.
Had a glance at the driver since thought it stood a good chance of being one of ours, saw someone that looked suspiciously like Memphis Depay.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was just going past the big majestic just outside the city (as in out via chapel ash towards tettenhall kind of way) and saw a swanky Bentley turning across me.
Had a glance at the driver since thought it stood a good chance of being one of ours, saw someone that looked suspiciously like Memphis Depay.
He loves the tasting counter at Majestic, he has them opening up a Penfold Grange every Sunday.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

This is the posh version of Bergkamp in Asda. Brilliant.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you make this up? Because it isn't completely implausible anymore.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you make this up? Because it isn't completely implausible anymore.
I really haven’t. He wasn’t going into majestic, that just happened to be the junction.
Can’t say it was or wasn’t him, just looked an awful lot like him. Either that or the **** we’re paying Kyle Bartley far too much, to afford a Bentley, a nose job and some other cosmetic surgery.

It is a bit random and ‘Bergkamp in Asda’-ish, that’s just what I saw.

Laugh my absolute tits off if he ends up being unveiled though, all hail the new heron.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really haven’t. He wasn’t going into majestic, that just happened to be the junction.
Can’t say it was or wasn’t him, just looked an awful lot like him. Either that or the **** we’re paying Kyle Bartley far too much, to afford a Bentley, a nose job and some other cosmetic surgery.

Laugh my absolute tits off if he ends up being unveiled though, all hail the new heron.
Love a rumour like this, thanks for sharing. New signings tend to get driven around Wolverhampton by club staff though, so probably just a lookalike! Would be great if it’s true.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I am believing it to be completely true. I think unbelievably it will cost the same to complete this deal as the one for trincao.
And blaming you if it doesn't come to fruition!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just came out of The Lych Gate. I know times are hard but I was a tad surprised to see our Jeff sat outside on the floor wrapped in a riffy looking sleeping bag with a begging bowl on his lap.

Ya must have bin ****ed,cuz that begging bowl was Scott Sellars. :p

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

how much have ya bin Depay'ed to say that.:yum:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Will be announced in next few days. For Villa. :eek:

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard talk of MGW to Crystal Palace.

I think we will regret selling him, if it turns out we do. Got a feeling he's going to really shine this coming season, hope it's with Wolves but fear it may be elsewhere.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard talk of MGW to Crystal Palace.

I think we will regret selling him, if it turns out we do. Got a feeling he's going to really shine this coming season, hope it's with Wolves but fear it may be elsewhere.
I think you're right and Viera may see him as a perfect replacement for Conor Gallagher which is exactly where MGW probably wants to play!

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There has been a drone flying over the Molineux this morning. few options

- Jeff and Scott have wasted the transfer budget on there new toy, with the hope it will be an antique in 25 years and worth double
- checking the condition of the roof
- Doing a promo video / for new signing
- None of the above and some kid messing about outside his bedroom

Welcome your thoughts

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

- Jeff and Scott have wasted the transfer budget on there new toy, with the hope it will be an antique in 25 years and worth double

Welcome your thoughts
It’s busy looking for next seasons midfield. Nothing spotted so far other than Neves crying in the foetal position in the centre circle clutching a Joao Moutinho poster.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Welcome your thoughts
Could be an estate agent sizing up the place and making a short video for prospective buyers. Could be a new estate for middle class families with 5% social housing (promised but never delivered) in a few years.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Welcome your thoughts
From private jets monitoring to drones, transfer windows have changed :D

Back
Top Bottom