Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have always stated not itk just pass on whats said to me from respected people in the game .. coaches and agents .. not sure agents are respected lol..
I have been waiting 7 weeks for Wolves to sign Andre Almeida .. was told in talks then . 3 weeks ago was told furthest forward in any transfer deal being done .. gone quiet since
Was told yesterday Mouts had signed
My guess if any news tomorrow will be Hwang signs and Mouts signs
But could be wrong

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have always stated not itk just pass on whats said to me from respected people in the game .. coaches and agents .. not sure agents are respected lol..
I have been waiting 7 weeks for Wolves to sign Andre Almeida .. was told in talks then . 3 weeks ago was told furthest forward in any transfer deal being done .. gone quiet since
But could be wrong
thank you, any and all info always welcome

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But could be wrong
Still could happen on almeida.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But could be wrong

Might be waiting on outgoings first

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he was only about €10m max . Thats Vinagre money
Should have happened by now ..

I'm guessing he would be a back up option to Nunes/Fernandez or is he a different type of player?

Maybe they feel they need to shift Ronan and/or Jordao first otherwise with Moutinho staying and Hawabe technically on the books we've got a lot of midfielders who are not necessarily first team upgrades

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could we do it in July for the books cornwall?

Im hoping everything is all systems go from tomorrow
I think our financial year is end of May but I could well be wrong and it may not be just us as others may want deals done after 30th June depending on the state of their finances. But it’s a salient point about when we want deals done and the impact it has on the books.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hasn't that gone to Hwang
Maybe who knows
my problem is Sellars
He stated if Bruno wanted a player and he didnt then he would not sign them
He did say if he wanted a player and Bruno didnt he wouldnt sign them
Dies he want to sign anyone?
If Bruno wants a player we should try to sign them .. his job would be on the line not Sellars

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe who knows
my problem is Sellars
If Bruno wants a player we should try to sign them .. his job would be on the line not Sellars

Thats what happens with DOF. The problem comes about when the Head coach isn't the DOF guy. They probably want different things.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But could be wrong
Im hoping we go all out to get almeida because if he goes to porto he will will be worth 40 mil in 2 years and it will be another that we didnt push enough for.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@Cornwall Wolf

Benfica is very close to renewing the contract with four of the most promising youngsters in the squad, who have been under Roger Schmidt's orders in these first days of work. Henrique Araújo, Martim Neto, Diego Moreira and Tomás Araújo are negotiating the respective contract renewals and their formalization should take place in the coming days, advances the newspaper O JOGO, in this Thursday's edition.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feel the Almeida case is a bit weird,

Porto need to cms now after banking in on young player, he could see it as guaranteed first team champions league football

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

But could be wrong
Bits and pieces RB/CM.
Hardly exciting tbh

Oh the other Andre Almeida, fair enough

Reaction score
Maybe who knows
my problem is Sellars
Just to play devils advocate here:-

Is it possible that it's Sellars job to do background checks on players?

We need to avoid another Cutrone situation, where he didn't want to be here and yet we signed him anyway. That was an absolutely ridiculous situation and one that has cost us a huge amount of money.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Thelwell went. Surely it was his responsibility.

If we're implementing a no ********'s policy then it's only right that players with poor attitudes should be blocked.

Kennedy

Reaction score
In a pub last night with a guy telling me he was working on a rental house for Maxi Lopez, massive place apparently somewhere in between Wolves and Bridgnorth, that side anyway. Football pitch in the garden etc.

Lopez is well documented to be involved in some Bluenose takeover consortium so I have no reason to doubt the story...

I thought nothing of it but later, out of sheer boredom, I googled Maxi Lopez (My man said he wa really really fat now) and it said he looked after Mauro Icardi when he first moved to Italy some years ago.

There was also a bit about a love rivalry so don't get too excited, but Icardi has been linked with us via Mendes more than once.

I am not saying any of that is relevant but you never know. The Maxi Lopez bit with the house is 100 % true, the rest is probably just my mad cravings for a signing.

Edit: just found this: The Mauro Icardi, Wanda Nara And Maxi Lopez Love Triangle Genuinely Belongs In A Movie

Last edited:

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
A mate of mate of mine says that Samuel Umtiti was seen at Birmingham airport with an equally tall guy with dark hair and a beard, is he too old (28) for us?

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A mate of mate of mine says that Samuel Umtiti was seen at Birmingham airport with an equally tall guy with dark hair and a beard, is he too old (28) for us?
Probably going to the villa lol.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The rumours are of a high quality in our pub.
Sellars and Shi drink it in regularly. In fact its odd but they havent left the pub since May !

Back
Top Bottom