Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Renato Sanches (Lille)

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure someone said we were only signing one player and that was yesterday’s signing Hwang Hee-Chan

just shows if this is true no one has a ****ing clue

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
If this comes off, it instantly makes this window an incredibly impressive one.

If it’s part of a deal including Botman and we also manage to keep Traore and Neves, I don’t think we could have wished for anything better. Would have addressed pretty much every area with top young players.

Sa, Botman, Mosquera, Ait-Nouri, Sanches, Trincao and Hwang-Hee. If that comes off, huge credit to all those involved.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like this but still very concerned about his injury record. Has only played a season full of minutes in two years at Lille. But if he stays fit he could be the ideal pairing with Neves

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this comes off, it instantly makes this window an incredibly impressive one.

If it’s part of a deal including Botman and we also manage to keep Traore and Neves, I don’t think we could have wished for anything better. Would have addressed pretty much every area with top young players.

Sa, Botman, Mosquera, Ait-Nouri, Sanches, Trincao and Hwang-Hee. If that comes off, huge credit to all those involved.

Without getting ahead of ourselves you are right. It would be a window better than we would have dreamed.

And not the mass exodus predicted. Yet anyway..

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even in this window, I've heard people say "we're too reliant on Mendes"

Mendes is and will continue to be a great asset to Wolves as long as Fosun owns us. I've no doubt he has been a big factor if we get this deal over the line.

And if fans of other clubs have a problem with it they can bugger off.

HKWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Caleta Car is the one. He would completely transform this defence and is exactly what we need. I would prefer him to Botman, and I’m hoping we aren’t after Botman but in fact Sanches. Stick Caleta Car and Renato in this team and top 4 here we come.
Thanks for taking note Jeffrey, you won’t regret it ;):D

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a signing this would be. Really impressed me in the euro's. Bruno knows him so could be what tempts him to us.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
More thinking about the wages if he has a setback.

Apparently on £50k per week so probably around £2m for the duration of the loan on top of a loan fee of something like £5-7m.

Put another way, probably covered by the sale of Otasowie and loan of Cutrone…

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On ssn now

BREAKING NEWS

Wolves are in talks to sign Renato Sanches from Lille on loan.

Sanches is currently recovering from a knee injury and faces another month out but Wolves still hope to finalise a deal before tomorrow’s deadline.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were all worrying about not signing a midfielder and we are going to sign one we all ruled out as "not a chance because he will go to a big team"

I'm buzzing at the thought of him and Traore in the same side, teams will literally **** themselves when we get the ball

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Proper head turner amongst neutral fans - if it happens

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Big risk but on loan worth it. Option not obligation hopefully. Fantastic player, getting 25 good games out of him per season could well be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom