Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Renato Sanches (Lille)

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose the injury and recovery will be looked at as potential risk and reward. If it goes bad then it could be costly in wages and leave us weak in numbers in midfield, but if it goes well then we'll have a 'top player' that Lage wanted.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am going to sound negative here sorry, but in the euros there was a lot of talk about him, all I remember was him giving possession away a lot. I hope my recollection was false.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
On a loan, it is definitely worth the risk. The potential upside is absolutely huge.

If he gets fit and is anything like how he played for Portugal recently, he is a £50m+ player. If he doesn’t, we’re down a loan fee and wages (probably something like £7m).

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s had some cartilage in his knee cut away via keyhole surgery. He’ll be in recovery now and will be back for end of September providing he doesn’t pull a hamstring which he seems to do often looking at his injury record.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
I am going to sound negative here sorry, but in the euros there was a lot of talk about him, all I remember was him giving possession away a lot. I hope my recollection was false.
I actually thought he changed the game for the better when he come on and was a starter by the end of the tournament, personally think he had a good few games.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually thought he changed the game for the better when he come on and was a starter by the end of the tournament, personally think he had a good few games.
I may subconsciously been paying more attention to the negatives......

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worth the risk imo, get MGW the first team football he needs, could always recall January?

Yep, I’d take it too. MGW is not a regular starter. Good player, and has played well pre season. Regular football in the Champ in a competitive team would be better for him.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it may be mate. He was the star of the show for portugal genuinley. His energy, tackling and ability to bring the ball from defence into attack was exceptional. Players will give the ball away from time to time if looking to play the riskier ball. Neves gave it away 3 tines yesterday, which is what bruno wants. He doesnt want the safe and slow passes for the sake of keeping waste of time posession.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
I may subconsciously been paying more attention to the negatives......
Yeah maybe, I thought he looked good and also remembered thinking there's no chance we get him, I think if he wasn't injured right now he would be at Liverpool or someone alike, this is a top signing that bruno probably meant. Hope we pull it off...

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone seems stunned, but that is way we do business and that shouldn't change.

It's made United fans excited, about a supposed opportunity for our Number 8 to move, without them knowing that won't SURELY happen.

Also Bruno was the Assistant at Swansea, in his Loan Season of 2017/18!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spiers with the "Im told there's nothing in the Renato Sanches rumour" in 5 4 3...

Actually, if I were Jeff, that’s exactly what I would tell Tim now. Last thing we want is the media crawling all over what might be a very delicate and difficult negotiation.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was - he was brilliant. And I was never convinced with him due to his terrible time at Swansea so I took a lot of convincing.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missed a lot of time through injury. Five separate injuries in two seasons at Lille.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim confirming the potential deal on twitter.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spiers confirms the story!

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spiers with the "Im told there's nothing in the Renato Sanches rumour" in 5 4 3...
From Tim
Details to be sorted but there's a confidence that Wolves can sign Renato Sanches on loan from Lille tomorrow as per @alex_crook

Deal proposed earlier today, Wolves looking to insert an option. Worked with Lage at Benfica. What a signing this would be

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spiers confirms the story as soon as his sources (i.e Twitter) reveal!

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crikey this is exciting. A really good player. A little injury prone but a loan with option is little risk for a top quality player.

Back
Top Bottom