Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Renato Sanches (Lille)

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will believe it when I see it hahaha

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love this to be true, everything we need in a midfield player

Would be worth the wait until he's fit, especially if the loan has a perm option... and maybe it's his injury thats made him possible for us

Need more concrete links to get over excited though... fingers continue to be crossed

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah was ruled out for 6 weeks, 2 weeks ago. So would still be a couple of weeks away after the international break. Would be a great signing though.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems too good to be true! Great player and exactly what we need in that position.

Let's hope there is something in this

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't be surprised if it's true we want Botman so late in the window it kind of makes sense that if you need 2 players getting them both from the same team would be easier as you only have to deal with one club and can work on a double deal

Loan with an obligation to buy whilst matching the 30mil offer for Botman would mean they get 30mil now and then 30mil next summer as well and we get 2 players we desperately need

Shame talksport is the source however not exactly a reliable place

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't be surprised if it's true we want Botman so late in the window it kind of makes sense that if you need 2 players getting them both from the same team would be easier as you only have to deal with one club and can work on a double deal

Loan with an obligation to buy whilst matching the 30mil offer for Botman would mean they get 30mil now and then 30mil next summer as well and we get 2 players we desperately need

Shame talksport is the source however not exactly a reliable place

This. Spot on mate.

IF Sanches joins I expect Botman does too.

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Plenty of options in the forward positions now!

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Him and a decent centre back and I would call the window a success. Realise he has injury issues, which is usually a real turn off for me, but he is exactly the sort of player we need. Let’s hope we have an option to buy.

HKWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have been saying for 3 years the we need him. Get him in midfield with Neves, get a beast in central defence, and we finish in the top 4. Game changer.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes must have some spare time on his hands now the Ronaldo deal is sorted.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This would make more sense in respect that his injury-prone record rules out the big boys.

Secondly it makes sense that we can rotate him with Mouts and hopefully give each player more time to recover/rest.
How do we start scoring goals though while we wait for him to be match fit?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only 24 years young and with massive experience in Europe, would add the depth WE NEED in Midfield!

This and a Top Centre Back and suddenly, this Transfer Window (started early and ended late re signings) will have looked VERY good!

Back
Top Bottom