Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Jonzy54

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Crap :(

Great character. RIP
My friend John Worthington. Jonsey 54 has sadly passed away I only heard the news a few hours ago I am in total shock I was only talking to him on Friday one of many conversations we had on a weekly basis about our beloved club Wolverhampton wanderers. He was also a colleague of mine as a refferere. I remember our last game going to Birmingham City getting the train and walking there and back to ground. My thoughts and condolences go to Jamie his wife and his daughters at this very sad time .God bless you Mr Worthington you where a good guy and I will miss you and our banter about our club .till we meet again my friend R . I . P.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My friend John Worthington. Jonsey 54 has sadly passed away I only heard the news a few hours ago I am in total shock I was only talking to him on Friday one of many conversations we had on a weekly basis about our beloved club Wolverhampton wanderers. He was also a colleague of mine as a refferere. I remember our last game going to Birmingham City getting the train and walking there and back to ground. My thoughts and condolences go to Jamie his wife and his daughters at this very sad time .God bless you Mr Worthington you where a good guy and I will miss you and our banter about our club .till we meet again my friend R . I . P.
I didn't realise that Jonzy54 was John Worthington. I went to college with, played football with and was refereed by a John Worthington (Wortho) way back in the 80s. Played in the old Municipal League on Saturday mornings. He was also a big Wolves fan and putting 2+2 together, it looks like, sadly it may be the same bloke.
Condolences again to his family and friends.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, our family has received some sudden, sad news this afternoon which has rocked our world.
John or Jonzy54 as you know him on here has sadly passed away.

On behalf of John's wife Jaime, my wife Kate and his daughters Nicola and Hannah.

Peace and love brother - We will miss you! XXX
What?! surely not?!

Oh no :cry:

RIP Jonzy

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is desperately sad news.

I randomly met Jonzy54 on Porthminster Beach in St. Ives a few years back, just after we beat Newcastle in that Chinese Cup competition.

‘What a team’ were his first words to me and we had a chat about all things Wolves whilst my kids did everything they could do disrupt the conversation.

A throughly lovely chap, we’ve all lost a good ‘un. Condolences to his family and friends.

Rest In Peace.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m in shock, I just can’t believe it. Jonzy was one of those people that I never met or knew, but in these social media times he became someone that I got to meet and know online and for that I am grateful for he was incredibly knowledgeable, generous and a true gent. Part of the Mix furniture, it will be a sadder place without him.

He’s been taken from us far too soon, but rest in peace my friend.

Back
Top Bottom