Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

QPR Attendance

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not 100pc sure but all three stands will eventually be joined up
Any idea when they will announce anything ? I presume once / if promotion is confirmed ?

Be good to know the plans even if it’s a year off. Although I still don’t see why they can’t extend the south bank end of this season as it won’t affect attendances

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw the result of this attitude(Not getting at you Ultra- using your post to raise the point) tonight, went to a client meeting in Coseley, two old friends and Wolves fans who I have seen at games, talked about the Wolves and asked if they went Saturday, no they replied we have only made one game so far this season, why is that I asked as it's our best season ever ? Well they replied apart from a health scare and moving house , to be fair we have been put off by the vitriol posted on social media such as Facebook about part-time fans and glory hunters and our son managed to get a ticket for the South Bank off someone who couldn't go and he was abused because those around him knew he wasn't a regular and now he wont go !!
I have purchased two tickets for the Norwich game which will be through their letterbox tomorrow ! we cannot afford to lose fans , it's just crazy!

Nice one Dave.I did not attend Saturday as I was not fit enough.but big josh had my ticket.and I mean bloody BIG Josh.He's a monster.but reckons the lads around him were great.He wants a season ticket now as he loved it in the south bank.The young ones we have an opportunity to get them loving coming to the wolves,any adult coming now are wolves supporters Lapsed or otherwise who are coming back because of what's on offer.We ay gonna all of a sudden get fans from say Brum supporting wolves cus wim playing well.They are either wolves fans or they ay.I day turn to Leicester and start supporting them cus they won the premier,and Leicester fans ay gonna become wolves fans just cus wim playing well.

Sorry if it's worded all wrong I still ay with it yet.****ing pills am doin me head in.:(

Last edited:

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any idea when they will announce anything ? I presume once / if promotion is confirmed ?

Be good to know the plans even if it’s a year off. Although I still don’t see why they can’t extend the south bank end of this season as it won’t affect attendances
It will be down to finalising the design and then i guess they will have to go for planning. I think there is some land they need to acquire as well which is part of the teason for delay as they dont own every bit of the site

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be down to finalising the design and then i guess they will have to go for planning. I think there is some land they need to acquire as well which is part of the teason for delay as they dont own every bit of the site
thx mate good to know - as soon as they'll apply for planning we will know

presume land is around behind the Steve Bull/South Bank area?

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was the attendance against the blades last Saturday. there were a lot of spaces in the area reserved for the away supporters.

R

reanswolf

SO if QPR do not sell 200, it still has the chance of reaching 30,000.
Just!

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SO if QPR do not sell 200, it still has the chance of reaching 30,000.
Just!
They've got 750 tickets I believe to sell in total - so I make that 450 sold approx from what i read yesterday

It will be just under 30k unless they shift 550 or so.

D

Deleted member 4023

QUOTE="greco wolf, post: 5268844, member: 3837"]They've got 750 tickets I believe to sell in total - so I make that 450 sold approx from what i read yesterday

It will be just under 30k unless they shift 550 or so.[/QUOTE]

How many mini buses do you think they will bring?

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
QUOTE="greco wolf, post: 5268844, member: 3837"]They've got 750 tickets I believe to sell in total - so I make that 450 sold approx from what i read yesterday

It will be just under 30k unless they shift 550 or so.

How many mini buses do you think they will bring?[/QUOTE]
its poor isn't it - probably a skateboard would do it!!

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
QPR Official site this morning says out of 745 allocation only 84 left unsold. So we should be looking at a 30,000 gate now!

S

ShropshireLad

QPR Official site this morning says out of 745 allocation only 84 left unsold. Should tip 30,000 now!
How pathetic! Less than 700 away fans...and that with the prospect of a great day out in Wolverhampton with them needing the points.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They aren’t a big club with a massive fan base.

They’ve never travelled well, similar to Fulham, Brentford . It’s the type of supporter they attract given other clubs in the area , chelsea etc , have dominance.

T

The Nock Wolf

Just went on the QPR website and it says they have 84 tickets left so they'll probably sell out.

Wolves v QPR
Sky Bet Championship
Saturday, 10th February 2018 - kick-off 3:00pm - ALL TICKET

745 (84 REMAINING) UPPER TIER TICKETS PRICED: £25.00 for Adults, £15.00 for Senior Citizen Over 65/ Under 21, £12.00 Under 17 and £5.00 Under 12.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the gate isn't 30,200 plus, we are all doing something wrong ! Sheffield only had a few hundred short and the gate was 29300 but take int account the netted seats we should be having 30k +

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the gate isn't 30,200 plus, we are all doing something wrong ! Sheffield only had a few hundred short and the gate was 29300 but take int account the netted seats we should be having 30k +
Agreed. I think when we use the steve Bull lower we lose 300 or so in netting back couple of rows. Maybe more

Plus the Sheff Utd end had two sections empty. So we should get 30k I would have thought

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not keen on people slagging off smaller teams away support, QPR fans won't be telling all and sundry how great they are in numbers. But every away fan is equal,it's when the braggart teams start dipping in numbers that they should be derided.

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look out for Carl's banner in the Steve Bill upper and a nice little tribute to Nuno in the South Bank.

Lots going on pre match and with a full house, it will be an incredible atmosphere.
Pumpking you are awesome!!!

J

JC14M5 Wolf

Look out for Carl's banner in the Steve Bill upper and a nice little tribute to Nuno in the South Bank.

Lots going on pre match and with a full house, it will be an incredible atmosphere.

Duck it's ooh Billy Billy.
I remember watching him when he was peaking to the top of his game.

D

Deleted member 4453

Look out for Carl's banner in the Steve Bull upper and a nice little tribute to Nuno in the South Bank.

what's going on with Nuno? best leave the pub early

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Biggest gate of season? New stadium all seater record?
I doubt it, only because I reckon Villa had more corporate, I don't confess to know how they count them into the attendance but would be very surprised if the gate is higher, although it could be argued either way I agree !

Back
Top Bottom