Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

QPR Attendance

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be great to get a sellout here too.

Any idea when Reading H tickets will be on sale to members?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers for this, just got one in lower quadrant

D

Deleted member 6526

The bar is very good, lots of toilets and very easy access and exits. So if anyone finds the other stands a bit of a struggle but still wants to come to a game this is the place where you want to be.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
637 tickets left in total - and that's because NU5/6 just opened up. This should be near 30,000 as we have the whole ground apart from quadrant upper (which must hold around 1,000)

Even if QPR bring 500 or so - we would only be 500 from full capacity

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NL5 Lower Quadrant nearly sold out. A few hundred remaining in NL6. Should be a sell-out by early next week!

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Phenomenal how quick we're selling out now. Never known the club to be anywhere near as one as it is now.

And then they go and bring Afobe home!

If Carlsberg did seasons it still wouldn't be a patch on this one.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Phenomenal how quick we're selling out now. Never known the club to be anywhere near as one as it is now.

And then they go and bring Afobe home!

If Carlsberg did seasons it still wouldn't be a patch on this one.

Yes unbelievable, the ground won’t be big enough at all next season .

W

WasStefan

Ground needs to be at least 5,000 seats bigger next season. Most PL clubs will bring 2,500 leaving only 28,000 home tickets. We are selling more or less 28,000 home tickets now well in advance of matchdays.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ground needs to be at least 5,000 seats bigger next season. Most PL clubs will bring 2,500 leaving only 28,000 home tickets. We are selling more or less 28,000 home tickets now well in advance of matchdays.

I wonder if we will get an update soon re - ground development?

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been told that redevelopment will start May 2019 after we’ve stayed up

What will be done I have no idea
Do you think that’s 100%?

Makes sense really. I just hope we put a couple of temp stands in both south bank corners if true. And add around 2,000 -3,000 more. That way we will average 32-33k and be ok for our first season whilst we consolidate

Then go for itnfollowing year.

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
It was the same the first time we went into the Premier. I'm obviously over-the-moon with our season etc but it makes my usual 10-15 games eqxh season extremely difficult and I can't help but resent some of the local living fans who come back when we're winning. Numerous journeys from Carlisle and back over the years, watchin us lose at home, and away, to the likes of Wigan and Huddersfield and being there in League 1 (although thoroughly enjoying it) at Oldham/Carlisle on a Tuesday night etc. I suppose I get to watch more games on t.v. and the streams etc and my lad can look (hopefully) at Wolves Match Attax although he may not see the real thing.
UTW

scotterwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
It was the same the first time we went into the Premier. I'm obviously over-the-moon with our season etc but it makes my usual 10-15 games eqxh season extremely difficult and I can't help but resent some of the local living fans who come back when we're winning. Numerous journeys from Carlisle and back over the years, watchin us lose at home, and away, to the likes of Wigan and Huddersfield and being there in League 1 (although thoroughly enjoying it) at Oldham/Carlisle on a Tuesday night etc. I suppose I get to watch more games on t.v. and the streams etc and my lad can look (hopefully) at Wolves Match Attax although he may not see the real thing.
UTW

I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat. I suspect after season ticket sales next year I will have no chance of getting to any games. A shame but club comes first. Hopefully the ground gets developed asap and sufficient capacity is available for those of us who live away and cannot commit to a season ticket.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nearly sold out , how many will they bring ?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
UTW
I feel the same. I do live quite local but can only afford a handful of home games each season, and Saturday 3pm is the only time I can go to home games due to family commitments, so a season ticket is a non starter. It will great if we do manage to go up, but also resigns myself to attending even less games next season, but even then the ground will be sold out by the time I can obtain tickets. Was never a problem when we were rubbish! The price of fame!

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you think that’s 100%?

Makes sense really. I just hope we put a couple of temp stands in both south bank corners if true. And add around 2,000 -3,000 more. That way we will average 32-33k and be ok for our first season whilst we consolidate

Then go for itnfollowing year.
Like the idea of temp stands in both corners of the South Bank, gw, but what about the screen ?

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
I'm glad a few feel similarly to I do and I agree it's the price of fame and, without sounded like some sort of martyr, I know that the club comes first but it is frustrating. Got my Preston tickets though!

W

wolvesultra

UTW
I resent all fans who only come back when we are winning not just the local ones

trybalwolf

Reaction score
just got two in NL6. according to website only 30 or so left! :eek::cool:

Reaction score
My QPR supporting mate doesn’t reckon hey sell the 700 or so they’ve been given

Green Wolf

Reaction score
I resent all fans who only come back when we are winning not just the local ones

Do you genuinely not get it? The reason this happens is NOT that supporters stop coming altogether when the team goes through poor stages, it's just that they come less frequently. When the team is doing well they come a little more frequently. The fact of the matter is that a club like Wolves has 10s of 1000s of occasional supporters. When the team is winning, like now, they will come to a few more games.

Well let's do a bit of maths. Let's say there' 50,000 occasionals out there. Let's say that they all attend 5 more home matches this season than in the past due to the team being so much better. That's a quarter of a million extra tickets sold in the season.

The idea that supporters stop going totally then 'crawl out the woodwork' is nonsense.

And anyway, if all of a sudden we are getting a raft of new fans in the ground then great. Better than averaging 10k empty seats per match which we've seen post PL relegation.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now I'm out here I'm lucky to get to three games a season - but I don' t think that makes you any less of a fan.
It is going to be super tough getting tickets next year as a non-ST but I don't care. We will be back where we belong.

W

wolvesultra

Do you genuinely not get it? The reason this happens is NOT that supporters stop coming altogether when the team goes through poor stages, it's just that they come less frequently. When the team is doing well they come a little more frequently. The fact of the matter is that a club like Wolves has 10s of 1000s of occasional supporters. When the team is winning, like now, they will come to a few more games.

Well let's do a bit of maths. Let's say there' 50,000 occasionals out there. Let's say that they all attend 5 more home matches this season than in the past due to the team being so much better. That's a quarter of a million extra tickets sold in the season.

The idea that supporters stop going totally then 'crawl out the woodwork' is nonsense.

And anyway, if all of a sudden we are getting a raft of new fans in the ground then great. Better than averaging 10k empty seats per match which we've seen post PL relegation.
I totally agree sorry I'll change my original point....I resent all fans who either come back or come more often for ONLY because we are doing well.

The way the team are doing should have no effect on the ratio of games supporters do in my opinion (however many their circumstances allow). Then they become customers.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I totally agree sorry I'll change my original point....I resent all fans who either come back or come more often for ONLY because we are doing well.

The way the team are doing should have no effect on the ratio of games supporters do in my opinion (however many their circumstances allow). Then they become customers.

Why?
What other voluntary activity in life do you do with the same regularity regardless of the pleasure it brings?
If people are making sacrifices elsewhere to afford tickets surely you can see that Wolves might be higher on the list of priorities today than a year ago?

Back
Top Bottom