Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

PumpKing/Dave Wood

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been meaning to create a thread on this but busy week has got in the way - just a massive thank you to both Paul and Dave Wood from the club for assisting me in helping my friend sort something out very special last Friday.

In particular though you @PumpKing you helped us push it and gain some momentum when we really needed it.

Thanks again pal.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been meaning to create a thread on this but busy week has got in the way - just a massive thank you to both Paul and Dave Wood from the club for assisting me in helping my friend sort something out very special last Friday.

In particular though you @PumpKing you helped us push it and gain some momentum when we really needed it.

Thanks again pal.
Hope you didn’t promise him photos of your missus as we all know how that’ll turn out;)

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the very kind words, WW, but the credit for what happened for your friend this time, really is down to Dave Wood.
He is the one that makes the stuff happen, I very respectfully, just gently point him in the direction of where that stuff is.

Very glad it all went off well though. From what I read, your pal was a very deserving recipient

Back
Top Bottom