Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Posters no longer on the Mix

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few posters "fled" to TWF slagging off this forum, some return others disappear from both, anyone heard from Papper?
Papper was great. He threatened to set the Hells Angels on someone once. Think he got banned and never returned. Of course he may be here under a different name. Who knows. Lived in Uttoxeter as I recall.

D

Deleted member 3518

Papper was great. He threatened to set the Hells Angels on someone once. Think he got banned and never returned. Of course he may be here under a different name. Who knows. Lived in Uttoxeter as I recall.
Knew I needed to avoid the Giffard.:D:D

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He could post some sound stuff on football or the dark side which seemed well thought through then go off on one. I remember some years ago he took issue with something I posted (can't remember what) and started super rants about how I ****ed him off. Weeks later he was posting the same views as mine that had ****ed him off.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes you are right. @Mr Wolf where are you? We clashed on and off a few times. But I like his posts in general

I reckon he was my stalker a few years back. Every time I posted there he was no matter what subject he had to have is mini rant at my post Another who later started posting views on football which he had taken offence at when I was posting about it.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So you say mate. While I agree there were a few moaners on the Comms thread there was also many decent posters as well.
I look forward to seeing their return later on this year. :):)

Always started with great class and humour, generally went rapidly downhill from there! Thankfully I didn't have to endure it live very often! Hope you've maintained a steady supply of bubbly.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes you are right. @Mr Wolf where are you? We clashed on and off a few times. But I like his posts in general
Mr Wolf tended to post only on the here and now of matches, but there are no matches at the moment, which is why, I guess, he is totally silent.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon he was my stalker a few years back. Every time I posted there he was no matter what subject he had to have is mini rant at my post Another who later started posting views on football which he had taken offence at when I was posting about it.
He did that to me as well lol. Then we seemed to come to a compromise :)

Last edited:
S

ShropshireLad

Mr Wolf tended to post only on the here and now of matches, but there are no matches at the moment, which is why, I guess, he is totally silent.
I once met him and he seemed a reasonable chap but some of his posts would suggest differently to some - me at times tbh. It just goes to show that someone in real life can be different to someone behind a keyboard just like someone behind the steering wheel of a car.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I once met him and he seemed a reasonable chap but some of his posts would suggest differently to some - me at times tbh. It just goes to show that someone in real life can be different to someone behind a keyboard just like someone behind the steering wheel of a car.
Reginald Molehusband.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
Red Flag Wolf is a Stourbridge councillor who currently posts on occasion.
I wonder if he is one and the same as Saturday Boy then?

can confirm that I am totally independent and different to The Saturday Boy!

He is my best mate who I have had the pleasure to sit next to up the Wolves for over 30 years!

One of the good guys! He gave up being a local Cllr several years ago to spend more time on politics!

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can confirm that I am totally independent and different to The Saturday Boy!

He is my best mate who I have had the pleasure to sit next to up the Wolves for over 30 years!

One of the good guys! He gave up being a local Cllr several years ago to spend more time on politics!
I was right then. He was a councillor.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was indeed! A very good and principled one too...although I concede that I am a little biased!

Also a very talented musician!....again I accept that I’m slightly biased!
If he is the same one that was/is on TWF he is a pain in the rear end.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Hi Phil
Enjoyed those nights at the Oscar Wilde, Ruth (Size 4 Boot ) is well. Uncle Remus is someone else. I was Crewewolf on E&S and herebefore I changed to Remus ( a result of my brother (RIP) joining as Romulus). I post very occasionally now.
Hi Roger, sorry, yes Remus, and of course Crewewolf on the E&S.
Glad to hear Ruth is well, the Oscar Wilde nights must have been 10 years ago, very enjoyable.
Not been there for eight years. Berlin Wolves occasionally meet in the Blarney pub in Kreuzberg, as most of us have Sky Germany.
I shall look out for your future posts on here, now I have your name right again, thanks.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tara was a welcome poster too with his vids of matches( believe he worked for Sky or similar).
Got called over the coals and had to stop.
He used to do this for me also on the 12 Yards site and the JA606 site.
I wondered why he stopped suddenly.

R

reanswolf

Mr Wolf is sound, think he is just a bit bored of it all. That my impression anyway.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi Roger, sorry, yes Remus, and of course Crewewolf on the E&S.
Glad to hear Ruth is well, the Oscar Wilde nights must have been 10 years ago, very enjoyable.
Not been there for eight years. Berlin Wolves occasionally meet in the Blarney pub in Kreuzberg, as most of us have Sky Germany.
I shall look out for your future posts on here, now I have your name right again, thanks.
Hi Phil
We went to the Blarney 3 years ago at Christmas time I think for a lunchtime game although I could be confused! Does your friend who sells the vintage programmes post on MM? We met him at an under 23 game at Telford where he was selling team sheets. How has Brexit affected you? Are you still involved with the music? I was playing a CD you got us the other day I cannot believe it is that old!
Do you get across for games at all? I don't know when we will be able to get across to Berlin with the Covid, has it been bad in Berlin? Were you on the E&S board?
Cheers

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Hi Phil
We went to the Blarney 3 years ago at Christmas time I think for a lunchtime game although I could be confused! Does your friend who sells the vintage programmes post on MM? We met him at an under 23 game at Telford where he was selling team sheets. How has Brexit affected you? Are you still involved with the music? I was playing a CD you got us the other day I cannot believe it is that old!
Do you get across for games at all? I don't know when we will be able to get across to Berlin with the Covid, has it been bad in Berlin? Were you on the E&S board?
Cheers
Hi Remus, As far as I know, Kelvin is not a Molineux Mix member, so best to contact him direct at his car boot stall by the subway.
I am still involved with music, and until it changed hands, sold records etc via an auction house for seven years, but now sell on my own.
Yes, I manage about four or five home games a season, generally in autumn and spring, with Arsenal and Palace coming up..!
I can be found in the Lych Gate after games with London Wolves which is good fun, and the Worldwide Wolves Lounge pre-match.
From memory, I think I was Berlin Wolves on the old E&S board. Then there was a gap, until I was informed about Molineux Mix in 2009.
I am holed up in my flat in Tempelhof, daughter at home, better half working, just going out shopping, restrictions are similar to the UK really.

S

ShropshireLad

Hi Remus, As far as I know, Kelvin is not a Molineux Mix member, so best to contact him direct at his car boot stall by the subway.
I am still involved with music, and until it changed hands, sold records etc via an auction house for seven years, but now sell on my own.
Yes, I manage about four or five home games a season, generally in autumn and spring, with Arsenal and Palace coming up..!
I can be found in the Lych Gate after games with London Wolves which is good fun, and the Worldwide Wolves Lounge pre-match.
From memory, I think I was Berlin Wolves on the old E&S board. Then there was a gap, until I was informed about Molineux Mix in 2009.
I am holed up in my flat in Tempelhof, daughter at home, better half working, just going out shopping, restrictions are similar to the UK really.
He’s a good chap, is Kelvin, and it’s a crime that he was robbed of his wolf head badges by the powers that be whoever they were and particularly by whoever instigated the idea.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
Yes he is nice guy, he got me a programme from my first game (v Arsenal at the Mol) in 1958, my uncle was a Gunner and he was trying to make me one, Wolves won 6-0 so he failed. My Black country relations would have disowned me. This thread got me thinking about people who no longer post, I haven't seen anything from Lupu who is from Malta or Arthur Williams for a long time or Huge from Shargar who was active on a private thread with my brother. There was a bit of a schism with some folks going off to other boards so maybe they are there.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Yes he is nice guy, he got me a programme from my first game (v Arsenal at the Mol) in 1958, my uncle was a Gunner and he was trying to make me one, Wolves won 6-0 so he failed. My Black country relations would have disowned me. This thread got me thinking about people who no longer post, I haven't seen anything from Lupu who is from Malta or Arthur Williams for a long time or Huge from Shargar who was active on a private thread with my brother. There was a bit of a schism with some folks going off to other boards so maybe they are there.
Good Kelvin got you the programme from your first Wolves match, the first one is the one that hooks you..:)
I recognise the old Mixers you mention, old ones leave, new ones join.
There are lots and lots of Wolves Facebook Groups these days, think a fair few fans spend their time on those.
I do myself on some Groups actually but there is only ONE Molineux Mix so to speak, the main board on all things Wolves.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
He’s a good chap, is Kelvin, and it’s a crime that he was robbed of his wolf head badges by the powers that be whoever they were and particularly by whoever instigated the idea.
I hadn't heard the news about that until you posted it.
I was planning to see Kelvin before the Arsenal game for a natter.

Back
Top Bottom