Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Posters no longer on the Mix

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing more than I like the description against your user name. I dont know if you chose it or it was given to you and its the first time I have seen it. As I said I have just got the boring Just doesn't shut up.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I use a few different forums for different interests and this is by far the best one. Like society though its not perfect. What ive always found is those with the most to say always seem to have the thinnest skin and get butt hurt the quickest.

W

WasStefan

Stefano, I don't know you from Adam, but you always say this and have for years. If things are that bad.....
That said I think on here there are loads of folks who know each other and would get likes for posting that they have just had a pooh, but hey so what.
By the way I've just had a pooh..... ;)
Dont post on here that much now, read every now and again

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s much easier to read here than it was, I do use Twitter a fair bit but don’t like the lack of structure and frankly unreal views from some on there.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sycophantic!! I cant agree with you. Give me time to look up the meaning of the word and I'll get back to you.:eek:
I have now got in touch with one of my frends who is cleverer than I is and he has told me that sycophantic describes someone who when he eats ants is then sick. That's another word now added to my collection.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have now got in touch with one of my frends who is cleverer than I is and he has told me that sycophantic describes someone who when he eats ants is then sick. That's another word now added to my collection.
Hmmm... Not quite the OED description, lol...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Believe it or not I had to look up what OED stood for. So that's two things I have learnt today. :D
So this site really has become my learning tool. So I would like to thank all you tools out there.:cool:
Only too pleased to have been one of your tools for the day, lol...

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only too pleased to have been one of your tools for the day, lol...
It is so good to see when posters reply with good comebacks as it is good practice for the brain. I do very much believe in keeping my tools sharp.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is so good to see when posters reply with good comebacks as it is good practice for the brain. I do very much believe in keeping my tools sharp.
Makes a nice change. There is a nasty edge (between or towards certain posters) a little too often on here...

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes a nice change. There is a nasty edge (between or towards certain posters) a little too often on here...
I suppose I am lucky really as so many on here love and respect me. I know that a number of them do so to the extent they have made little dolls in my image and look after them so carefully that they keep strengthening them by adding little pins in them. frequently.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Oh shut up :)

I like it when people are ****s to me on here. It means my inner ****er can come out and be a right *****. Very lethargic

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh shut up :)

I like it when people are ****s to me on here. It means my inner ****er can come out and be a right *****. Very lethargic
Do you perchance mean therapeutic rather than lethargic?

Back
Top Bottom