Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Posters no longer on the Mix

Tupsleywolf

Reaction score
The poster on the old board who used to write the previews always used to include a reference to a 'celebrity fan' of the opposition. I remember an old one in '97 when playing Southend about Alison Moyet....nothing libellous but just very very funny and clever.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just for the people that weren’t on the old E&S site 20 years ago, I’m not the Prof. He was a right tit- I was under my old username then. I’ve never been cliquey!

I fully understand you are not the Prof from the old E&S Mix. He was indeed a total tit rather than one of this forum's finest! :);)

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will see more and more people go missing from here over the next few weeks/months (not because of passing away I hasten to add). I would like you all to stay strong through this adversity and check in here whenever you can. We all have the common love of Wolves. So at this time forget twitter/facebook etc. Stay here with people you have a common identity with and forget any differences.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will see more and more people go missing from here over the next few weeks/months (not because of passing away I hasten to add). I would like you all to stay strong through this adversity and check in here whenever you can. We all have the common love of Wolves. So at this time forget twitter/facebook etc. Stay here with people you have a common identity with and forget any differences.
I can’t wait for some genuine good news coming out of Wolves .Anything really .We need something to cling to .

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed.I meant it as the green shoots for the return to some form of normality .
Normality is not for this thread. I was aiming it at all us posters who contribute to this forum. The vast majority of us are Wolves through and through. When normality returns is anyones guess.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are rather to the right of Ghengis Khan...

no way. I don't even consider myself to have any fixed point on the political spectrum tbh. I make my mind up on things on an issue by issue basis

sometimes that could be right, sometimes left, sometimes total anarchy :D

from Joe Strummer to Sid Vicious with a bit of Lemmy in the mix too

Y

Yout85

****womble courtesy of my 14 yo daughter, I really should listen when she asks me things :D:D

Especially considering you could have said Leominster...

Nearly every name mentioned on here was before my time. I think I joined the day we sold Afobe to Bournemouth.

@portugaletc hasn't left as such... I noticed a post from him recently. I think he was extremely annoyed that people here were defending Son after the (forgot his name.... Portuguese Everton player) leg break, and because of that, posts considerably less.

He's the only one who comes to mind who I miss, but would have been nice to know some of the older characters being mentioned.

On a slightly different topic... there are new posters I see sometimes, who are very clearly older posters with new accounts. Some claim their identity can't be known... then use very blatant and obvious connections to their previous names (seems odd). Some appear out of nowhere and know all of the in-jokes and history.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I’ve been here since 2004, just ****ting around as Lupo does, and I’ve seen all of these keyboard behemoths come and go. Generally quite enjoying myself in the process. Life’s much better that way.

S

ShropshireLad

Especially considering you could have said Leominster...

Nearly every name mentioned on here was before my time. I think I joined the day we sold Afobe to Bournemouth.

@portugaletc hasn't left as such... I noticed a post from him recently. I think he was extremely annoyed that people here were defending Son after the (forgot his name.... Portuguese Everton player) leg break, and because of that, posts considerably less.

He's the only one who comes to mind who I miss, but would have been nice to know some of the older characters being mentioned.

On a slightly different topic... there are new posters I see sometimes, who are very clearly older posters with new accounts. Some claim their identity can't be known... then use very blatant and obvious connections to their previous names (seems odd). Some appear out of nowhere and know all of the in-jokes and history.
Yep it’s a mystery and as for his missus.

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve been here since 2004, just ****ting around as Lupo does, and I’ve seen all of these keyboard behemoths come and go. Generally quite enjoying myself in the process. Life’s much better that way.
Strange as this incarnation didnt start until June 2005

S

ShropshireLad

There was a "Dave Wagstaffe..." poster - but not Left Foot - who was a really sensible guy who was going to join the meet-up in the Great Western when Alex came over from the USA (he’s largely gone off the radar as well) but messaged me to say that he’d had a family bereavement and couldn’t make it. He hasn’t posted since.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Strange as this incarnation didnt start until June 2005
Yep, previous reincarnation of the mix. Think I started in 2003, Kevin Doyle was still in school doing woodwork rather than hitting it.
Not so strange.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a recent report he'd disappeared up his own ****.
He's still pontificating in another place.
The absolute cast iron definition of a complete know-all.
I thought he usually knew what he was talking about -- nothing wrong with that. And he could certainly argue his corner effectively -- nothing wrong with that either.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he usually knew what he was talking about -- nothing wrong with that. And he could certainly argue his corner effectively -- nothing wrong with that either.

You're entitled to your opinion the same as I am.

Back
Top Bottom