Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

O'hara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
According to WM is wanted by Millwall, slowly but surely its out with the old in with the new.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see him being too keen on a team who's fans are less tolerant than Wolves'! A Terry Hurlock type player he is not!

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
London will suit his Mrs Hollywood as long as they can live a long way from Millwall.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since Millwall are always skint then I cant see them paying anything more than a fraction of his wages.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope it works out or we are looking at contract cancellation-can they live on the money in SE16 though?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Millwall have no money and don't believe he will accept a massive cut in wages. Let's say he is on £25,000 per week - will Millwall be able to offer more than say £7,000 a week? I sincerely doubt it.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Million tax free sweetner from us to bugger off?

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don't get all this hostility towards O'Hara sure he has that Billy Big time aura to him but he has done what ever the Club has said he was demoted to the U21 and played with quarrels. He was also playing with pain numbing injections so he could help the team and play Football.

Not saying he is a Saint or anything I can't understand the constant slagging off of O'Hara's attitude I mean FFS he's no Roger Johnson is he.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see him a) wanting to go their and b)them being able to afford more than a tiny fraction of his wages.

We need to hope West Ham suffer a midfield injury crisis.....

F

FlyingWolf

Assuming he passes the medical and they can afford him, I reckon he'd be off in a shot. Reasons? (a) It's the 'smoke' or at least a stepping-stone to another London club (QPR?) where ultimately he'd like to play (b) Ian Holloway (c) it's a step-up on Wolves league-wise, so a move in the right-direction (d) home-from-home - a thug moving to a thug-like club.

Sorted.

FW

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming he passes the medical and they can afford him, I reckon he'd be off in a shot. Reasons? (a) It's the 'smoke' or at least a stepping-stone to another London club (QPR?) where ultimately he'd like to play (b) Ian Holloway (c) it's a step-up on Wolves league-wise, so a move in the right-direction (d) home-from-home - a thug moving to a thug-like club.

Sorted.

FW

Please evidence this.

E

Essex Wolf

Sorted.

FW

JOH passing a medical is about 50/50 at best I reckon but if he did I don't think Millwall could afford him if Wolves want a decent fee. Let him leave for little or nothing to just save on his wages and yes he may go but will they offer him the sort of money he's on now? I doubt it myself.

As for your points A, B, C and D.

A) Moving to London I dare say would appeal but after Millwall would there be any other London club interested in him that he would be interested in joining?

B) Holloway. Don't know so just surmising but don't think every player would want to play for Holloway unless they don't care about his clownish approach. As such JOH might not want to play for him?

C) Yes it's a step up league wise but looking at Millwall's current league position and Wolves the clubs could be changing places? And even if they don't and Millwall remain a championship club will they offer what he wants or is after?

D) Don't think he'd care about that one?

D

Deleted member 3604

There are plenty of 'nice' bits of south east London away from the New Den area. Sadly, he may not pass the medical!

Yes, I think they call it Kent !

As for his opportunities at Wolves I could only see him competing with McDonald to play a deeper midfield role and I imagine Davis is ahead of him there. He'll hang in there as long as he can and I wouldn't blame him.

E

Essex Wolf

Yes, I think they call it Kent !

As for his opportunities at Wolves I could only see him competing with McDonald to play a deeper midfield role and I imagine Davis is ahead of him there. He'll hang in there as long as he can and I wouldn't blame him.

Funny you mention Kent as I was in Seven Oaks about 2 odd hours ago. Never been before but looked a nice place.:D

B

bridgnorthwolf

There's some lovely areas in Kent and some of the biggest $$$$holes in the country too!

As fo JOH, he'd rather stay at Wolves than move to Millwall, but he wants first team football, so he'd welcome any move I think.

But I know for a fact he'd rather not move anywhere near London as he was keen to settle in a new area far away from the place and put down new roots.

Beggars can't be choosers though!

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The man's barely literate ... he'll do whatever his agent and thick wife tell him to.

D

Deleted member 4152

Funny you mention Kent as I was in Seven Oaks about 2 odd hours ago. Never been before but looked a nice place.:D

Brother in law lives there and he's a city banker. It's proper posh ay it!

F

FLEET WOLF

JOH passing a medical is about 50/50 at best I reckon but if he did I don't think Millwall could afford him if Wolves want a decent fee. Let him leave for little or nothing to just save on his wages and yes he may go but will they offer him the sort of money he's on now? I doubt it myself.

As for your points A, B, C and D.

A) Moving to London I dare say would appeal but after Millwall would there be any other London club interested in him that he would be interested in joining?

B) Holloway. Don't know so just surmising but don't think every player would want to play for Holloway unless they don't care about his clownish approach. As such JOH might not want to play for him?

C) Yes it's a step up league wise but looking at Millwall's current league position and Wolves the clubs could be changing places? And even if they don't and Millwall remain a championship club will they offer what he wants or is after?

D) Don't think he'd care about that one?

Essex

If we let them use our medical staff to do the medical, there would be no problem!

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think you missed the '-' mate!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

E

Essex Wolf

Brother in law lives there and he's a city banker. It's proper posh ay it!

Some of the houses I was passing certainly didn't look cheap.

Fleets, good idea. If the Wolves staff do the medical Millwall will think they are getting superman.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does seem strange that mods are happy to remove the merest hint of a link to an illegal stream but happy to allow libellous comments go unchallenged. She's a model, she's had a few partners and has defended her husband - hardly grounds for abuse that would be considered puerile in a school. It really demeans a good football forum.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
It does seem strange that mods are happy to remove the merest hint of a link to an illegal stream but happy to allow libellous comments go unchallenged. She's a model, she's had a few partners and has defended her husband - hardly grounds for abuse that would be considered puerile in a school. It really demeans a good football forum.

I'm in the process of looking at the thread and certain posts at the moment.
I will say that this is a football thread about Jamie O'Hara,that doesn't need predictable comments about his wife.

B

blackandgoldsox

what really demeans this forum is a load of self opinionated people trying to control what people can and can't discuss. (im aware of the irony below)

There is no personality left on this forum now and it's so stagnated by billy quiet stand fans tutting at everyone whilst drinking earl grey from their verandas it's become sad and hostile. posting on here now is like being a traveller moving to a new embankment your just not welcome or wanted.

Sox out of here..

P

Paul76

what really demeans this forum is a load of self opinionated people trying to control what people can and can't discuss. (im aware of the irony below)

There is no personality left on this forum now and it's so stagnated by billy quiet stand fans tutting at everyone whilst drinking earl grey from their verandas it's become sad and hostile. posting on here now is like being a traveller moving to a new embankment your just not welcome or wanted.

Sox out of here..

Rubbish. I do not agree. Banter is absolutely necessary and there is still plenty around on this forum. There is a fine line though between Banter and something else.

The nasty insults of posters, players etc, etc is completely out of order in my humble opinion. It's also extremely childish and cowardly to insult a footballers Wife and family. Especially when it's some faceless nugget sitting behind his keyboard.

It's Completely fine to question the footballers performance and attitude, but the pure bile and hatred towards the player and family is not needed.

It's also not acceptable for posters to be hounded out and ganged upon for having an opinion different to the majority on this forum. I know a few now who have stopped posting and moved forums because certain posters follow them around this forum giving them grief.

Granted, these posters are usually quite negative, but their opinion count just as much as the super fans who proclaim themselves Happy Clappers.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member LP 3925

Sox out of here..

What's a veranda? What's Earl Grey (I think my wife read on hols in torremolinos last Summer, gave her some filthy ideas)? what's irony? You posters with high ferlooting talk, please explain, not that I be dictating what you post, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom