Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno OUT

• Thread starter Deleted member 11157
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4008

Haven't we learned our lesson from the reactionary sacking of Mick? Give our main man chance to heal himself and the team.
Yep he went on to great things after us with the tactical genius Terry Connor I wouldn't sack Nuno though but he will have to go in summer for me if he refused to change transfer policy .

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to stick by Nuno. Imagine if this was someone else's club we were watching going through their first really sticky patch under a manager, a manager who'd got them promoted first attempt and finished 7th twice. We'd think they're mad for getting rid, and would probably expect the club to do worse under a new manager halfway through the season, potentially dropping into bottom 3. This is Nuno's group of players and he's going to have to steer them and this club out of the current mess, and I still think he's the best person to do it. I'll breath a big sign of relief when this season is over and (hopefully) we're safe somewhere in midtable mediocrity...
Hassenhutl is probably a good comparison.

I do wonder what would happen to all the Mendes contingent if Nuno left, particularly if he was sacked.

Trying to be pragmatic, for any of the bottom 3 to overtake us, before we even pick up another point they would need to at least double their current points total from the first half of the season. Not that it should be a metaphorical race to the bottom but they really have been poor so far

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Check the TV replay.

Just, for God's sake, accept it was one of those really close calls. Anyone would think that the UNNECESSARY foul occurred at the halfway line.

No dumbass foul, no penalty.
Why should I accept something that you're telling me lol?

I know it was a foul, it was a clear, stupid foul by Boly. No complaints. It was also outside the box.

There was also no foul by Coady. So, I'll complain.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But if the job is the cause of his mental health issues, should he still be here?

As the lack of crowds and not being in the same country as his family is caused by football/the job, then he needs to resign for his mental health.
It’s probably a combination of things. Only he knows if it’s mentally healthy for him, but for as long as he’s here, and especially in times like these, he should get our full support.

Personally, I find it embarrassing that people are reacting like this, but each to their own. And I can’t be ****ed to debate it either.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think you've been on this forum long.

I'm known as one of the anti-Wolves people on here, even if I obviously disagree.

Anyway, point is, it's not straw clutching and I'm willing to call people out. The squad is a disgrace, I've moaned for months.

However, today we were cheated, and I've not seen any evidence otherwise. As I said initially, Oliver is a cheat and I hope he gets smashed by a bus coming out. Incompetence I can accept, not cheating.
We weren’t cheated, mate they played better than us, wanted to win individual battles more, created better chances and scored three goals.

they deserved it.

today we were crap and we just need to accept it and move on

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s probably a combination of things. Only he knows if it’s mentally healthy for him, but for as long as he’s here, and especially in times like these, he should get our full support.

Personally, I find it embarrassing that people are reacting like this, but each to their own. And I can’t be ****ed to debate it either.
I am just putting a point out there, I support him as a person 100% but his family and mental health are more important in times like this and as he has said they are affecting him and looking at how dejected he looks, I am actually very very worried about him as Nuno the MAN not nuno the MANAGER.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I know it was a foul, it was a clear, stupid foul by Boly. No complaints. It was also outside the box.

OK, we'll just have to disagree on this.

A pity for big Willy, though I believe he more than made up for it with an assist and a goal.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I am just putting a point out there, I support him as a person 100% but his family and mental health are more important in times like this and as he has said they are affecting him and looking at how dejected he looks, I am actually very very worried about him as Nuno the MAN not nuno the MANAGER.
Sorry mate that wasn’t aimed at you, I was generalising.

I agree, the man must come before the manager, but it will do the man no good not having the fans behind him. The admiration is mutual, he brings the loss of fans up on a weekly basis.

One pack and all that.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mate, loosen the tin foil hat.......

the pundits, the two qualified referees working for BT sport on top of two match day officials have said they were.....

the VAR official watched it in multiple angles in fast and slow mo, they were both pens.

we are simply telling you what the experts are saying.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK, we'll just have to disagree on this.

A pity for big Willy, though I believe he more than made up for it with an assist and a goal.
We will just have to disagree if you continue to avoid the point!!!

I've shown you the foul was outside the box, can you please show me how it was inside?

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly this.

The fact he thinks they're worth more says it all!!
They have watched the videos and not trusting a photo on Twitter, with a camera that looks like it was taken on a potato

I trust the people who have reviewed MULTIPLE angles than your **** quality photo

Trojmiasto

Groupie
Reaction score
As the lack of crowds and not being in the same country as his family is caused by football/the job, then he needs to resign for his mental health.
What a joke - he needs to resign for his mental health? What he needs is support - fans have completely forgotten playing in League 1. They don't look at the likes of Portsmouth and think that could be us.

What he has done for Wolverhampton will never be forgotten. The man is an absolute legend. He should step aside when it is right for him, but he should do so with the entire wolfpack behind him. He's deserved that for everything he's put into this club and given to the fans, some of whom are extremely short sighted and ungrateful.

Look at the way that shower of sh*te disposed of Bilic - we're so much better than that. This isn't a Mick Mccarthy' might get a point' here and there - Nuno has completely transformed Wolves. We've narrowly lost to United having played some great football - it is a world of difference.

People - sober up, be grateful for what you've got and use your voice to make positive change rather than spouting negative criticism about something that you have no idea about.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But they are correct on this one!! 99% of the people on here accept they were pens
Still doesn't really add to your point. No one should take anything from an expert on a football broadcast, they're all useless.

I've heard that BT ref disagree with an on field decision once, it's a useless thing to point out that he agreed.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have watched the videos and not trusting a photo on Twitter, with a camera that looks like it was taken on a potato

I trust the people who have reviewed MULTIPLE angles than your **** quality photo
Yet you can't show me one of those.

I believe had the cheat given a free-kick, it wouldn't have been overturned. Do you agree?

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a joke - he needs to resign for his mental health? What he needs is support - fans have completely forgotten playing in League 1. They don't look at the likes of Portsmouth and think that could be us.

What he has done for Wolverhampton will never be forgotten. The man is an absolute legend. He should step aside when it is right for him, but he should do so with the entire wolfpack behind him. He's deserved that for everything he's put into this club and given to the fans, some of whom are extremely short sighted and ungrateful.

Look at the way that shower of sh*te disposed of Bilic - we're so much better than that. This isn't a Mick Mccarthy' might get a point' here and there - Nuno has completely transformed Wolves. We've narrowly lost to United having played some great football - it is a world of difference.

People - sober up, be grateful for what you've got and use your voice to make positive change rather than spouting negative criticism about something that you have no idea about.
Read my other posts after mate......

I am worried about nuno the man and person far more than him as a manager looking at his body language and demeaned. I am very worried about him.

what he has done has been amazing, but the world is in a horrible place and he misses his family and he loves us as fans who possibly help fill some of the gap for him. He is only human and he has a life to live outside of molineux.

Reactions: Ned

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet you can't show me one of those.

I believe had the cheat given a free-kick, it wouldn't have been overturned. Do you agree?
I don’t work for Bt sport you lemon..... I don’t have the multiple camera angles.... they did, they used them. They are the expert on what happened

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel he needs to go for his own sake he just doesn't look happy and his heart is rightly with his family back in Portugal rather than Wolverhampton. This pandemic has took a huge toll out of people mentally and physically.

He looks broken the team just seem disjointed, With that said who the hell would you replace him with I suppose the hope this season is to get to 35 points and reevaluate our direction in the summer.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many people want to be at work 100%?
In these times I do..... normality and routine is important. Sitting on your ass doing nothing for the week on furlough isn’t good for your long term mental health.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there any reason that Nuno’s family have refused to come over to England, even to support him when he’s clearly struggling (obviously wouldn’t be allowed now)?

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will just have to disagree if you continue to avoid the point!!!

I've shown you the foul was outside the box, can you please show me how it was inside?
It's like Groundhog Day with you, isn't it!

TV replay. Two referees on duty. Experts - ok, you may disagree with the term, but they're well versed in footballing matters - in the studio.

So they're all anti-Wolves to the extent that they're professional cheats and/or completely incompetent? OK.

But..

Yet again, I repeat ad nauseam don't needlessly foul an opponent to give all these allegedly biased, incompetent liars the chance to shaft you.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Either Nuno out or we continue and lose neves, Neto, traore, Raul etc. They're not sticking around for this **** even though they're contributing to it, their failure is through direction and management of the group.

It was great while it lasted but the relationship just looks and feels tired

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where was VAR when Gibbs handled the ball with both hands in the box ?
Based on the official wording:

It landed there from a deflection (keeper dropping it) and his hands were inside his shadow and not in an in natural position.

that will be how it was interpreted and in line with the guidelines it is correct.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said it a few weeks ago, and I know people mean well when they say the coaches and players need our support rather than criticism, but at the moment there is literally nothing fans can do to contribute. I know there was that banner idea, but that wouldn't have any impact on performances. It's all down to the coaches, players, and the hierarchy of the club. It's all on their shoulders. Football fans have never been so meaningless. We are ghosts watching the world go by without having any influence. Yes, this covid situation must be tough for the coaches and players, but that's the situation. It's been that way for nearly a year. They've got to deal with the world as it is, not how they want it to be. If they are struggling get some fresh faces in the backroom team. Maybe another sports psychologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom