Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno OUT

• Thread starter Deleted member 11157
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t work for Bt sport you lemon..... I don’t have the multiple camera angles.... they did, they used them. They are the expert on what happened

Do you watch football?

If you do, did you think Pogba's was a penalty against Villa?

Did you think Tierney's was a penalty against Chelsea?

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you watch football?

they forced the referee to make a decision. There was contact which means there isn’t a clear or obvious reason to overturn it.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you watch football?

P.S

pogba hit himself, so no pen

VAR isn’t perfect, but the decisions were correct today.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He needs to be helped by Fosun, to me he looks like a forlorn figure.
For his own sanity he may resign.
Make no mistake about it managers have had the sack with better results than this.
Past achievements do not and should not come into it, the same mistakes are being made time and time again, have the players got sick of listening?
Few new faces in the squad could change everything.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate, stop smoking or drinking what you are ingesting........

they forced the referee to make a decision. There was contact which means there isn’t a clear or obvious reason to overturn it.

again, do you need a picture book to explain this to you because the words are too hard?
I asked you a question, weirdo.

Was the Pogba one against Villa a penalty?

Was Tierney's against Chelsea?

Have attached the videos just in case you didn't see.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I lie the blame at Fosun for this. Poor transfer policy which has royally screwed us.

Who said they dictate the transfer policy?

Someone chose to spend £35m on a kid because they didn’t have the foresight that we might need a back up striker.

Fosun supplied the funds, they just weren’t spent correctly.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who said they dictate the transfer policy?

Someone chose to spend £35m on a kid because they didn’t have the foresight that we might need a back up striker.

Fosun supplied the funds, they just weren’t spent correctly.
Considering Jeff Shi has now taken the reigns internally, I'd suggest that Fosun have a huge say on where their money has been spent.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus man..... give it up on your conspiracy crusade...... you are only hurting yourself
You're odd.

I'm asking you questions.

Michael Oliver gave the Pogba penalty. The one YOU said wasn't a penalty.

Michael Oliver gave the penalty on Tierney, that you declined to comment.

But, Michael Oliver MUST be right today. Leamwolf's logic.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you imagine it Monday morning? -

Shi - "Hi Scott. How's the first day of your sideways promotion going?"

Sellars - "Great boss. I'm just off to write a job description for the new strategic player marketing manager we need."

Shi - "Before you do that just got one other thing for you to do."

Sellars - "Sure boss, what's that?"

Shi - "I've sacked Nuno and the backroom staff and need you to find some replacements before our next league game."

Sellars - "****"

Nah, can't see that happening.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're odd.

A referee isn’t perfect and can make mistakes.

So by your logic wrong twice, always wrong......

i am sorry you can’t accept that today he was correct, which is sad.

But I bet you would be screaming from the rafters for a pen if those incidents happened to one of our players.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
What's on Nuno today?

We had more possession, more shots, more chances, more everything. We were by far superior, but the ref cost us.
I agree with you regards the pen. If the ref had given a free kick on the edge of the area VAR farce would not have over ruled it... I think it was outside.

Also the Coady foul. Player was falling down before slight contact. Very harsh pen.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're odd.

Presumably then, every penalty decision Oliver has ever made is wrong? Wow.

Nasty ref, it's all your fault then. And nasty ref Coote, it's all your fault as well.

The fact that we can't defend has sod all to do with it?

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree with you regards the pen. If the ref had given a free kick on the edge of the area VAR farce would not have over ruled it... I think it was outside.

Also the Coady foul. Player was falling down before slight contact. Very harsh pen.
But our players forced the ref into making a decision.

blame is with them and not the ref.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably then, every penalty decision Oliver has ever made is wrong? Wow.

Nasty ref, it's all your fault then. And nasty ref Coote, it's all your fault as well.

The fact that we can't defend has sod all to do with it?
No, I'm still waiting. As I said, I'm not frightened of saying I got it wrong, if you show me it was a foul IN the box, I'm all eyes and ears. You haven't.

Coady's isn't a foul. Was it more of a foul then Luiz on Pogba? Which he has already said wasn't a pen?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A referee isn’t perfect and can make mistakes.

So by your logic wrong twice, always wrong......

i am sorry you can’t accept that today he was correct, which is sad.

But I bet you would be screaming from the rafters for a pen if those incidents happened to one of our players.
Yes, I would. Like Spurs.

But you said that wasn't a penalty.

Or Arsenal, but that was a penalty, but 'mistakes happen'. However, today, they don't happen.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, I'm still waiting. As I said, I'm not frightened of saying I got it wrong, if you show me it was a foul IN the box, I'm all eyes and ears. You haven't.

Coady's isn't a foul. Was it more of a foul then Luiz on Pogba? Which he has already said wasn't a pen?
Yes it was more of a foul by coady.

but both players forced the referee into a decision with bad positioning and use of their bodies.

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously something isn't right, probably several issues. Something has to change. Doubt it is getting shut of Nuno now, but for sure tactics and instilling fight and desire in the team is needed and not just hoping things improve by continuing with what is going on now!

Nuno has deficiencies, all being exposed now, but he has qualities too. If he recognises the issues and does something about them will probably our best way forward IMHO. The lack of urgency, pussying around our own box and not getting the basic defending sorted will be his downfall.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, I would. Like Spurs.

But you said that wasn't a penalty.

Or Arsenal, but that was a penalty, but 'mistakes happen'. However, today, they don't happen.
They weren’t mistakes today, I am sorry, but they weren’t.

the Arsenal game every pundit and the ex ref they consulted said it was a pen.

but today they aren’t, for either. So accept it, as hard as you are finding it and move on.

and the fact you would acccept taking them but act like a baby when given against you shows you to be a massive hypocrite. As you would have won through mistakes and wouldn’t the Albion fans have deserved better then?

just leave it mate, have a sleep, read the papers who will explain it to you as to why the pens were given as well and realise that they were pens. If you can’t accept it after that then more power to you.

Warrington_Wolf

Reaction score
Insane that after all of the money we have spent, we apparently don’t have the quality to play 4 at the back.

There was more than enough quality on the pitch to beat Albion today. Nuno isn’t getting enough out of the team and hasn’t done for some time.

Forget blaming refs, bemoaning penalty decisions, if only this chance was converted etc. - we aren’t doing enough to win games.

2 wins in 12 in the league.

But the cult of Nuno will still rely on any excuse to avoid accepting that this is his fault.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno needs support . But we the fans can only offer words.
There are certain players ,and Shi and Mendez who need to give him practical support.
They need to get together and for the sake of the club and all of their reputations work together.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If Oliver had not given the first, I would have gone "phew, too close for comfort". When he gave it, and I saw the TV replays, I thought "stone me, close call".

I can see why they gave the first. You clearly cannot - that's fine. Don't expect me to include video replay evidence, wouldn't know how to attach it even if I wanted to. I don't want to because I don't have to. It was close either way but it was given.

Boly fouls the player, right about on the line - marginal, but you have to accept that. Coady makes contact with the player, who might have gone over rather easily - but then, who doesn't? Soft but they're given nowadays.

Two decisions placed on a referee - if he is that carp at refereeing then maybe Nuno should tell the defence not to commit stupid fouls.

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
That’s it, we’ll done you clowns!! We’ve had our day in the sun under Nuno, now it’s time to throw him under the bus because we’ve hit a sticky patch. For gods sake, just **** off will ya! ****ing brain dead morons!

I’m as angry as anybody else about today, but to call for the sacking of a bloke that has turned this club into what it has become is an absolute bloody liberty.

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
In the forlorn hope of ending this argument about the penalties. The attached crappy screenshot shows the actual contact not the bullsh*t image used on twitter before contact was made .

As I already said, contact wasn't made foot to foot so where their feet are is completely irrelevant.

It's on the line, its a foul and a stupid challenge to even make. It's been given as a penalty and there isn't a chance in hell that decision is getting overturned because its correct.

The second one, while he goes down softly, Coady manages to make contact with him twice before he does without getting near the ball. Also never in a million years is that getting overturned.

Did we deserve to win, no because we didn't create many good quality chances. Did we deserve to lose, on balance of play no we didn't, but we lost because of poor defending and not because of the ref.

We need to stop looking for excuses every time we lose and just accept that as a team we aren't playing to an acceptable level to how we have been for the last 3 years. Something needs to change, it isn't the Manager imo. So he needs to work out what exactly it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116_164745_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116_164745_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20210116_165034_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116_165034_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    815.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20210116_165046_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116_165046_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    879.3 KB · Views: 37

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They weren’t mistakes today, I am sorry, but they weren’t.

the Arsenal game every pundit and the ex ref they consulted said it was a pen.

but today they aren’t, for either. So accept it, as hard as you are finding it and move on.

and the fact you would acccept taking them but act like a baby when given against you shows you to be a massive hypocrite. As you would have won through mistakes and wouldn’t the Albion fans have deserved better then?

just leave it mate, have a sleep, read the papers who will explain it to you as to why the pens were given as well and realise that they were pens. If you can’t accept it after that then more power to you.
I don't think you know anything about football.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No surprise to have a 'Nuno out' thread but how pathetic and disloyal after the wonderful work he has done. Yes we are in a rough patch for the first time under him. Yes mistakes have been made. But the injury situation has been horrendous and the thinness of the squad and particularly the lack of a proper striker has been starkly exposed.

I couldn't care less whether it was West Brom today, the point is that we are missing too many chances because we do not have a replacement for Jiminez. The rot has set in since his injury. That in turn puts pressure on the defence because there is noone to hold the ball up in the way Raul is a master at doing. The defensive mistakes and change of formation are also an issue and will admit that going to 4 at the back when we have no striker is simply barmy.

Nuno now has to prove himself and I believe he will do. Yes be angry about today but beware hysteria. Nuno is a very good manager and has a very good staff around him. If we lose him due to the idiots screaming on here we will be in far more serious trouble. Who on earth is going to be the next miracle worker? Some fans never learn and some comments are truly disgusting. I am as angry as anyone today. But I do believe we have a very capable manager who we should do everything to hold on to. He will turn it around. This is a season simply to survive in the Premier League. Yes the summer transfer business was beyond poor but we still have a strong squad and once Podence and Jonny get back we will look a lot better. But yes we must sign a mature striker before Jan 31. If we don't we will find ourselves in serious trouble. I wonder if Fosun are stopping Nuno from doing so? If they are then they are fools.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think you know anything about football.
Ok pal, ok.....
You can think that. Not falling into the trap like last time where I spouted my credentials.
As you will just get abusive and rude. Your lack of understanding on these fouls mate I give up the debate as you are just ignorant to facts.

EDIT:
in a post on another thread...... without information as he begged for it, even promising to not “take the ****” he tries to take the **** and goad a response...... not an honest guy.

Last edited:

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Oliver had not given the first, I would have gone "phew, too close for comfort". When he gave it, and I saw the TV replays, I thought "stone me, close call".

I can see why they gave the first. You clearly cannot - that's fine. Don't expect me to include video replay evidence, wouldn't know how to attach it even if I wanted to. I don't want to because I don't have to. It was close either way but it was given.

Boly fouls the player, right about on the line - marginal, but you have to accept that. Coady makes contact with the player, who might have gone over rather easily - but then, who doesn't? Soft but they're given nowadays.

Two decisions placed on a referee - if he is that carp at refereeing then maybe Nuno should tell the defence not to commit stupid fouls.
You're wrong here.

The first goal is a definitive decision.

It's like an offside, it's factual. The foul was either in the box (on the line), or it wasn't. As far as I can see, it wasn't. You've not shown me anything to change my mind, which I'm willing to do. Hopefully MOTD will, if I can put myself through it.

He makes the slightest of contact with the player, but that's NOT a foul. Boly had his shirt pulled off him in the box. Is that a pen? Is Silva's against Spurs?

Oliver is a cheat, he proved it today and he wasn't up to it in the past, as I highlighted.

Last edited:

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok pal, ok.....
You can think that. Not falling into the trap like last time where I spouted my credentials.
As you will just get abusive and rude. Your lack of understanding on these fouls mate I give up the debate as you are just ignorant to facts.
Yep, it's a "give up" from me as well. I need to charge the phone battery after this!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok pal, ok.....
What are your credentials?

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What are your credentials?
As I said, I did this once and people attacked me personally rather than accept I might know what I am talking about. Not saying I know more, just my opinion while they disagree with it isn’t based in ignorance.

the way you want to talk about things and can’t see logic in points because you want to feel wronged.

you will just attack me personally and I can’t be bothered

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
You're wrong here.

The first goal is a definitive decision.

It's like an offside, it's factual. The foul was either in the box (on the line), or it wasn't. As far as I can see, it wasn't. You've not shown me anything to change my mind, which I'm willing to do. Hopefully MOTD will, if I can put myself through it.

He makes the slightest of contact with the player, but that's NOT a foul. Coady had his shirt pulled off him in the box. Is that a pen? Is Silva's against Spurs?

Oliver is a cheat, he proved it today and he wasn't up to it in the past, as I highlighted.
I already attached a picture showing its inside though. We were poor defensively, not cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom