Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno OUT

• Thread starter Deleted member 11157
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He desperately needs to strengthen, if it's his choice not to, then yeah he can go for me.
He can't be happy with that team, Moutinho, MGW should never play for us again. If we can get a few quid for traore then he can go too.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He desperately needs to strengthen, if it's his choice not to, then yeah he can go for me.
He can't be happy with that team, Moutinho, MGW should never play for us again. If we can get a few quid for traore then he can go too.
Imagine this team without traore. Christ. He has his flaws but that would be disastrous

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Let him go.. clearly doesn't want to be here.. emotionless, same tripe talk after the games..let's have a change bring some new ideas in.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who will replace him and his staff.
During lockdown in the middle of a global pandemic.

I bet they’re queuing all the way down Waterloo Road.

Strewth.

Whatever anyone thinks, we’re stuck with each other. He’s a bottler if he walks from a mess of his own making now and we’re not gonna sack him.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No need for explanations. If you want Nuno sacked just post in the thread.

If things get worse and he is eventually sacked you can all say that you were right.

If, like I think, he will turn it around then we can say that we were right.

Just think it will be useful just to be clear as then there can’t be any Captain Hindsights.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why? Who's going to replace him?

I'm all for logical evolution and for changing it when it gets stale, but the time doesn't seem right to dispense with the services of our head honcho.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although I think he may have reached his ceiling with us now is not the time to sack him. Give him another full normal season, back him with more experienced players and see where we’re at

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deserves time to turn it around, but I fear he may walk.
I think this is a possibility too. He looked almost disinterested during the game. I think with the injuries he has run out of things to try. We don't have the depth in the squad to change things and if we don't get a striker in now we are looking at a drift into the relegation zone. Subbing Neves and Coady was a coded message to someone but I've not quite worked out what the message was but that may become clearer this week?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we should all turn off.
Have a cup of tea with your nearest and dearest, thank the Lord that they are still safe and well, (and I sincerely hope that they are,) and then tune in again tomorrow.
You know it makes sense. It’s only a football match and people are dying out there.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Go and do the hoovering, or wash the car or put some shelves up that have been waiting to be done. Anything really rather than embarrassing yourself on the internet
Really hope he's not allowed in charge of a car or power tools, even the hoover would be risky I reckon.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m gutted today, I’d say this is close to the most concerned I’ve been as a Wolves fan in near 30 years.

However, I still believe Nuno has credit in the bank. It’s being chipped away at, that much is for sure. But he doesn’t need to go yet in my eyes.

I wouldn’t be stunned if he decided to walk though soon.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this is a possibility too. He looked almost disinterested during the game. I think with the injuries he has run out of things to try. We don't have the depth in the squad to change things and if we don't get a striker in now we are looking at a drift into the relegation zone. Subbing Neves and Coady was a coded message to someone but I've not quite worked out what the message was but that may become clearer this week?

Our problems go beyond missing a striker. He’s changed the system, of his own doing, and we are suffering for it.

I could stomach our old style of play with no end product, but his stubbornness to make this new system work is costing us massively.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And what will he do then???

the team are making the same mistakes and showing no passion or fight.....

there is now a bigger issue than the squad of players.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t want him sacked, but it feels a bit like that Graham Taylor Charlton match. What can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom