Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nunes to City

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would anyone have an issue if he said “I’ve enjoyed my time at Wolves but the chance to play for Man City, under Pep Guardiola and in the Champions League was something I couldn’t turn down”.?
Nope.

I would have had no problem with him telling the club he’d like to go, but carry on training.

Release clause, gentleman’s agreement, promise to leave for a top six, whatever the very fact they made 1 bid and he did this was the problem. Wolves hadn’t even said outright no.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Even more disrespectful than his strike action, is the sending off at home to Brighton. That really sticks in the craw. It was obviously manufactured to help him on his way to City. To do that and be purposely not available for Everton is really disrespectful to his teammates and the club who pay his huge wages, not to mention the fans. I don't begrudge him a move to Man City but hate the way he went about it.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would anyone have an issue if he said “I’ve enjoyed my time at Wolves but the chance to play for Man City, under Pep Guardiola and in the Champions League was something I couldn’t turn down”.?

I don't begrudge him the move even though I never really warmed to him despite his ability. Playing for the champions league winners and the team that have dominated the best league itw with a class manager. Fair enough. I'm sure he can't believe his lucky stars with the Paqueta deal fall through and Citeh getting desperate. He really don't deserve a big move after the last season but some players just keep a certain reputation I guess. But there is definitely a way to go about it i.e. not refusing to train. He is clearly just bitter that his PR is getting a hammering from his behaviour.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m amazed he’s left the comments on, it’s full of emoji’s of snakes and rats.

I don’t think he’ll have experienced anything quite like it when he comes back to molineux.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Such an immature statement. " I have my reasons and you would all understand, if only I was free to tell you the truth." What world does he live in!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Such an immature statement. " I have my reasons and you would all understand, if only I was free to tell you the truth." What world does he live in!
He lived and worked in the Compton world……..
god knows what he and other players know but keep mum on. Do players usually have to sign NDAs?

I for one would love to know all the facts regarding the JL fiasco.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely………always best to get the facts.
Some Mixers are saying that he didn’t train because a transfer was imminent and other Mixers are saying that he downed tools.
I can understand the former but the latter bothers me no end. Which was it?…..anybody?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great post.

Mixers having being saying that Wolves are shambolic, a mess, run by lying clowns, are incredibly incompetent etc….…
………then, in that case its not unreasonable to think that the players want out.
I‘m not saying that they should use a strike as leverage, btw.
So you believe everything that mixers say then?
I don't even think that they're all that representative of wolves supporters in general.
My sisters, nephews etc don't express any where near the negativity that is written here.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems very effective for them though.... and indeed not too dissimilar to the whole João Gomes scenario....
My understanding of the Gomes scenario was we had a big accepted, agreed everything with Gomes and then at the last minute his club asked for more money as Lyon were interested.

In that case it’s absolutely nothing alike.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we are a better looking team now plug and fa cup head have gone .
The pair of them would make good orcs in lord of the rings . Save lots on make up too .
Fugly. Inside and out it seems .

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Well we are a better looking team now plug and fa cup head have gone .
The pair of them would make good orcs in lord of the rings . Save lots on make up too .
Fugly. Inside and out it seems .
Who is fa cup head

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you believe everything that mixers say then?
I don't even think that they're all that representative of wolves supporters in general.
My sisters, nephews etc don't express any where near the negativity that is written here.
Haven’t you seen the pelters I get on here because I don’t believe everything on here?

As to you second sentence, I agree. I sometimes think that the Mix is a small Wolves/footy echo chamber and possibly very different from the majority of Wolves fans.

And the negativity…..yes…..it’s a lot but I have learned to mostly skim over it and take what I need. I learn a lot from the Mix……saves me readings tons of sites and newspapers etc.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
jesus they won 5-1 and they didn't even give him a cameo, enjoy disappearing into obscurity on the bench lad.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
jesus they won 5-1 and they didn't even give him a cameo, enjoy disappearing into obscurity on the bench lad.
I don't think he'll last at Man City to be honest. His passing is extremely sloppy at times, Pep won't stand for that, he won't start him in the big games. His athleticism is absolutely blistering at times, but in reality, he's Adama in midfield. Not saying that out of bitterness either, just genuinely what I think.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
This place just makes me laugh at times.

Monday - if someone bid what we paid for Nunes I'd bite their hand off.
Wednesday - €55m is an absolute joke, they can give us £60m or get lost
Saturday - he's crap anyway, he'll never break into their team

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I don't think he'll last at Man City to be honest. His passing is extremely sloppy at times, Pep won't stand for that, he won't start him in the big games. His athleticism is absolutely blistering at times, but in reality, he's Adama in midfield. Not saying that out of bitterness either, just genuinely what I think.
I think he’ll do really well for them you can see he’s quality especially surrounded by first class players

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** im.
And I don't care about his 'reasons'.
I would much prefer to know what happened to a genuine Wolf at the end of last season, Moutinho.
Nunes? Won't be remembered.
He also apparently downtooled though

Edmund Dantes

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I guess I am the only one here who is more triggered by his mustache than his behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Obviously in the minority, but I really enjoyed and will miss watching him play. Understandably struggled under Lage and Davis but I thought he was one of our best players under Lopetegui and looked head and shoulders above anyone else throughout pre-season. Frustrating to lose him just as he was starting to really hit his stride with us.

Not impressed if he downed tools but I’d be really interested to hear his side of things based on some of the comments from ITKs on here.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There will be hostility the first time he's on the pitch against us, but give it six months and no-one will care less about him, any more than he'll give a damn about us. Different worlds, and with some good luck and judgement we'll do better without him.

Just so long as he doesn't go sticking his fingers in his ears to the crowd. Or indeed his whole arms up to the elbows.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously in the minority, but I really enjoyed and will miss watching him play. Understandably struggled under Lage and Davis but I thought he was one of our best players under Lopetegui and looked head and shoulders above anyone else throughout pre-season. Frustrating to lose him just as he was starting to really hit his stride with us.

Not impressed if he downed tools but I’d be really interested to hear his side of things based on some of the comments from ITKs on here.
Being consistently played out of position last year hardly helped his performances.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even Bobb came on for City (I've no idea who he is). Guess that's what happens when you decide to go on strike and stop training etc... Shame.
Let's see how many of our new signings are seen tomorrow before we start this particular rubbish.....

Back
Top Bottom