Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

November Internationals

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never doubted the talent, but hate the cheating, whinging, diving ****

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Plenty for Gareth Southgate to be pleased about the guy in the studio just said .
Other than Grealish what else exactly?

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Detestable, but a quality footballer in the right system.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Against all my instincts I have to congratulate Grealish - best player for us tonight by some distance.

Credit where it is due.
Yep two dives would get 10/10, and failed to test the keeper

other than that , was exceptional at winning pointless free kicks 40 yards out .

be interesting to see him in 4 3 3 behind Rashford and kane

kinyo298

Reaction score
Have to say i havnt been interested in watching England for a long time, if thats the best England 11 they can keep em.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As well as he played to talk about him in the same breath as Gazza is ridiculous. Gazza created goals

Yamalritee

Reaction score
No doubting Grealish is a good player but sometimes I feel he slows the play down when he has too much touches on the ball. Always feel with the national team if we get a player who looks comfortable on the ball we start overhyping that certain player.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Rice was abysmal
He was total and utter *******s.

luckily I’m not too bothered by England any more so it’s very easy for me to make a promise never to watch them again when Rice is playing.

can we not give him back to Ireland?

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How's Vitinha getting on?

I only watched the first 30 minutes then lost my stream, Portugal were losing 1-0 and not playing very well, either their final ball was rubbish or trying to go it alone, Vitinha not great but not the worst, when i finally got my stream back at 63 minutes Vitinha had been subbed off.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southgate said he was going to hunt Belgium down. I can't bare to look at his gormless face.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I thought we played ok. Grealish was excellent.

If England can sort out their centre-back and goalkeeping issues, they have a pretty decent side to build around.

I’d probably be looking at something like:

Henderson
TAA, James, Maguire, Chilwell
Foden, Henderson, Grealish
Sterling, Kane, Rashford

Pope, Pickford, Walker, Gomez, Coady, Saka, Rice, Mount, Maddison, Sancho, Calvert-Lewin, Ings

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A word for how **** Mings was, the final touch of the game summed him up!!! Oh and the pass forward to the invisible man was up there with any Sunday league player

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were rubbish, Belgium just sat back and we didn't make the keeper make one save despite all our possession.

Grealish is a good player and he should start more for us but he has issues with holding onto the ball too long imo, often the game needs quicker passing to break through teams, by the time Grealish makes his pass the defenders have had time to recover and get back in place. Nothing he can't work on in future though.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A word for how **** Mings was, the final touch of the game summed him up!!! Oh and the pass forward to the invisible man was up there with any Sunday league player

Mings and Dier are not good enough, if we stick with a back 3 I can't see how Coady doesn't get picked.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WTF going on? England lost and SKY are talking as if they'd won against Belgium?
Let's put this into perspective Belgium are a country of only 11 million people. England have 56 million people.
My Mums Belgium I always used to go there in my youth every year and run rings around the Belgium youth playing footie. After England won the World Cup in '66 especially
I got to admit Belgium have come on a long way in last 20 years as a football nation. Yet England's national teams standards and aspirations have dropped that low it's unbelievable imho.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WTF going on? England lost and SKY are talking as if they'd won against Belgium?
Let's put this into perspective Belgium are a country of only 11 million people. England have 56 million people.
My Mums Belgium I always used to go there in my youth every year and run rings around the Belgium youth playing footie. After England won the World Cup in '66 especially
I got to admit Belgium have come on a long way in last 20 years as a football nation. Yet England's national teams standards and aspirations have dropped that low it's unbelievable imho.
Belgium has a far stronger starting 11 than England tbh.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep hearing about our promising attacking play during the nations league.
With our playing it out of the back etc.
Fact is we've scored 3 goals. That's not good enough.
I don't know how Southgate avoids media critiscm

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was total and utter *******s.

luckily I’m not too bothered by England any more so it’s very easy for me to make a promise never to watch them again when Rice is playing.

can we not give him back to Ireland?
Will swop for Hendrick

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Mings and Dier are not good enough, if we stick with a back 3 I can't see how Coady doesn't get picked.

Agreed. If we play with a three, for me it’s Coady in the centre, Reece James on the right of him and probably Maguire (eugh) on the left.

I actually think England’s squad is better suited to playing with a flat-back four though.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Somebody tell SKY Sports FFS... England failed to qualify for Nations League finals :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4152

Remember when 3/4’s of this forum didn’t rate Grealish
Still don’t.

Fall to the floor *******s. Sky ’pundits’ now saying the England team should just give it to him and see how it pans out. Like villa do. Worked for them last season eh?

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I heard the commentators waxing lyrical about Grealish saying that he was really enjoying himself out there. I checked the score. We were losing 2-0. They were speaking as if we were coasting. Belgium had dropped off and were defending comfortably.

All the talk of Grealish, he carried the ball well, a couple of nice touches but the passes he made were to players who had their back to goal and were surrounded by red shirts. He kept giving the ball to players in a cul-de-sac. They talked about his strength when he was rolling around on the floor following the slightest of touches. Very odd.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And Eden Hazard wasn’t playing either! We were schooled, De Bruyne didn’t get out of second gear if we are honest . How Kane says we dominated I don’t know, they let us shoot from miles out and you can see why we barely tested Courtois

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought we played alright considering a few guaranteed starters were out.

I'd love Coady to play for England next summer but it feels as though our strengths lie further up the pitch and we perhaps need to sacrifice a defender in order to get another attacking player on. The way it's going we should be looking at something like:

Henderson
Another CM

Rashford
Grealish
Sterling

Kane

Would scare most teams that and give us the chance of outscoring others.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep hearing about our promising attacking play during the nations league.
With our playing it out of the back etc.
Fact is we've scored 3 goals. That's not good enough.
I don't know how Southgate avoids media critiscm

He has been having pelters off me for a few years , sooner he goes the better the guys a fraud.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saka made the difference second half on the left (like he did against Ireland and was my MOTM). Should be a go to IMHO.

Sancho, I've only seen him playing for England and I just cannot get the hype about him. Very poor first touch with no awareness and offers nothing IMHO.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching the highlights on ITV tonight, and Ian Wright has a persistent cough...

Back
Top Bottom