Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

No penalty

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fix! Can't have Citeh missing the quadruple.

Last edited:

superwolves

Reaction score
He's knocked the ball passed dendonker and gone over. He didn't put a leg out

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Donk didn’t have to touch him as there were plenty of defenders around him and it was on the edge of the penalty area. Agree it was a pen though.

Disappointing as I thought Deeney was rubbish!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Donk didn’t have to touch him as there were plenty of defenders around him and it was on the edge of the penalty area. Agree it was a pen though.

Disappointing as I thought Deeney was rubbish!
Troy Deeney is the football equivalent of Ebola.

B

Bullywolf

It was a penalty and VAR needs to be brought in asap to stop Swansea type injustices occurring where offside goals are given etc.. stop being bitter and move on

superwolves

Reaction score
Not sure what game you were watching as there was plenty of contact
He's brushed passed donk and gone over he doesn't dangle a leg out very harsh decision and wouldn't have been given in other times of the game

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Definitely not a penalty. Really clear on the replay. Still not clever from Dendoncker, didn’t need to stick his foot in.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Definitely not a penalty. Really clear on the replay. Still not clever from Dendoncker, didn’t need to stick his foot in.
Just watched it. Very harsh but the ref was so quick to give it he’d obviously made his mind up, VAR not going to overturn it either.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it was a penalty. But imagine the scenes if Ruddy had saved it.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm amazed some saying it was a DEFINITE penalty. Ther was nothing definite about it, it was a very harsh call indeed and Deeney of course made the very most of minimal contact. But there you go - Doc and later Cav in ET had good chances to save the match and failed.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see any contact
Thigh contact. I didn't see it first time because Donk tried to swerve and moved his upper body out of the way. Not really enough contact to put someone on the deck though imo.....such is the game today

superwolves

Reaction score
Thigh contact. I didn't see it first time because Donk tried to swerve and moved his upper body out of the way. Not really enough contact to put someone on the deck though imo.....such is the game today
There's not enough contact to go over he's conned the ref but var should have changed the decision. I don't think that is given as a penalty if the teams were drawing at the time

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's not enough contact to go over he's conned the ref but var should have changed the decision. I don't think that is given as a penalty if the teams were drawing at the time
As A Wolves fan i wouldn't disagree..

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As i said on another thread, it wasn't a penalty.but a professional dive that conned the ref. There was no need to foul him but Deeney used his experience to fool the ref and he bought it. Always thought Oliver was a top ref but that one was worthy of Atwell.

Back
Top Bottom