Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

No apologies….I’m posting this again.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still very emotional to watch. Nuno was massive for us with his sheer passion. Only regret speaking now is letting go that absolute jewel, Jota which remains imv a massive mistake. Awaiting Silva to prove me wrong.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those 3 at the start sum up English football with their backwards thinking, no wonder watching The Championship makes my eyes bleed, and the fact one of them is involved in the national team set up astounds me.

We scored some absolute beauties that season, the Sheffield United game at home was one of the best performances I've ever seen from a Wolves side, some sublime stuff

R

reanswolf

Very true, we capitulated at Sunderland last game.

Still my favourite ever season as a fan in his late-50s. Just superb, quality football and quality moments and especially quality goals, immense passion and incredible drama, literally everything about it. The next 2 seasons were very good too mind.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We should have beaten Wednesday in the final home game to bring up the 100. 0-0 and I seem to remember it was a lacklustre game.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember this video was added to over the course of the season and just got better and better. I was at the Bristol City away game but also Fulham away which is grayscaled- it captures the ups and downs of a title win beautifully.

I still find it a travesty that there is no full DVD of that season. I still watch the Mick McCarthy 08/09 title winning DVD occasionally and would love to be able to do the same for 17/18.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
We should have beaten Wednesday in the final home game to bring up the 100. 0-0 and I seem to remember it was a lacklustre game.
Did we miss a penalty? I seem to remember it wasn’t the best game, felt like everyone was just waiting for full time and the trophy party.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Very true, we capitulated at Sunderland last game.

Still my favourite ever season as a fan in his late-50s. Just superb, quality football and quality moments and especially quality goals, immense passion and incredible drama, literally everything about it. The next 2 seasons were very good too mind.
Still a good weekend, we lost at Sunderland on the Sunday then the Monday was the bus parade in Wolvo.

R

reanswolf

Still a good weekend, we lost at Sunderland on the Sunday then the Monday was the bus parade in Wolvo.
Yep nothing could take the shine off that season, 100,000 people in Wolvo or West Park on a lovely day.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Did we miss a penalty? I seem to remember it wasn’t the best game, felt like everyone was just waiting for full time and the trophy party.
I don’t remember a penalty but your memory is better than mine so probably. The only thing I remember was their white and gold strip.

Back
Top Bottom