Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

surreywolf

Reaction score
There’s an item on the O/S where fans can be part of photo shoot for 24/25 kit release. Photoshoot is at end of month.

Where does it say that? Can’t see it on news section

Seems a slightly odd (or at least new) approach since they’ll have to be pretty trusted fans not to leak it!

If this is correct then it must all be sorted and designed already (which I don’t mind since we usually have to wait until late summer)

Last edited:

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score

Seems a slightly odd (or at least new) approach since they’ll have to be prettt trusted not to leak it!

If this is correct then it must all be sorted and designed already (which I don’t mind since we usually have to wait until late summer)
On main page scroll down it’s a competition

surreywolf

Reaction score
Think it’s going to be all gold home kit and all black away
No idea on the third shirt
All white third then?

I wouldn’t mind gold shorts a la 1967

So long as the manufacturer logo and sponsor don’t **** it up! Would even forgive Vinny if they agreed to no manufacturer logo and we just had wolf head (or better still, three leaping wolves)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it’s going to be all gold home kit and all black away
No idea on the third shirt
Wouldn’t mind this. I think the city blue and the liverpool red has given us some physiological advantage against opponents in some away games.

All gold is unique looks good. I’m hoping we choose a darker shade of gold not too yellowey like at present. Away I know many people love the white strips.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are some on here who are adamant that hooped socks brings us bad luck. I actually really liked the 1997 puma 'big wolf' with the hoops.

Back on topic, a reissue of the 1980 umbro home and away with the umbro piping on the sleeves. I'll buy 10 of the away. Loved the recent re-issue. Or maybe the late 70s 3 Wolves leaping.

Knowing our luck it'll be Burrda again though.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
There are some on here who are adamant that hooped socks brings us bad luck. I actually really liked the 1997 puma 'big wolf' with the hoops.

Back on topic, a reissue of the 1980 umbro home and away with the umbro piping on the sleeves. I'll buy 10 of the away. Loved the recent re-issue. Or maybe the late 70s 3 Wolves leaping.

Knowing our luck it'll be Burrda again though.
It will probably be utter horse

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score

Seems a slightly odd (or at least new) approach since they’ll have to be pretty trusted fans not to leak it!

Kits are signed off at least 6 months before launch. So it was all designed and agreed way before Christmas.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you mean the kit with the umbro pinstripe you are wrong. We got promoted wearing normal normal.gold socks, then the hooped socks were brought in and we suffered 3 successive relegations.

We also won 3 league titles wearing hooped socks in the 50's!

It's not the kit it's the players wearing it.

Gold Shirts, Black shorts, hooped socks..... 3 leaping Wolves on the back under the ( black) collar as an ode to our all time best kit.

All white away..... all black ( or black shirts/ gold shorts) for our 3rd..... easy!

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
We also won 3 league titles wearing hooped socks in the 50's!

It's not the kit it's the players wearing it.

Gold Shirts, Black shorts, hooped socks..... 3 leaping Wolves on the back under the ( black) collar as an ode to our all time best kit.

All white away..... all black ( or black shirts/ gold shorts) for our 3rd..... easy!
I’d buy that

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
There's quite a few new kits already leaked - Spurs, Liverpool, City, N'Castle, Arsenal (with just the Cannon instead of the badge - v. nice)

We always seem to one of the last.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind this. I think the city blue and the liverpool red has given us some physiological advantage against opponents in some away games.

All gold is unique looks good. I’m hoping we choose a darker shade of gold not too yellowey like at present. Away I know many people love the white strips.
Spot on this I like the home shirt a lot but it needs a touch more gold.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
There's quite a few new kits already leaked - Spurs, Liverpool, City, N'Castle, Arsenal (with just the Cannon instead of the badge - v. nice)

We always seem to one of the last.
The players used to wear the new strip on the last home match , going back a few years, think that's a great idea if they already have the stock as fathers day is just 3 weeks later

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
The players used to wear the new strip on the last home match , going back a few years, think that's a great idea if they already have the stock as fathers day is just 3 weeks later
I remember that too. I think it was the mid-90s Puma era. I guess when you have the same manufacturer and the same shirt sponsor season after season it is easier to do.

God, I still miss those Goodyear days.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please, please just gold shirts, black shorts and gold socks. I hate too much black detailing. All white change kit too. And please don't encourage them to do a third kit. I can never understand why fans buy anything but gold shirts.
70% off this season’s red one wasn’t enough but black, yes. And there will always be a 3rd kit.

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My fav kit of reason years was definitely the classic 2018 adidas gold home shirt and white away both with the contrast 3 stripes.
Even the above home shirt looked a bit yellow rather than old gold and hope the new kit is more of a nod to true old gold. Hull City’s Amber home shirt looks more old gold than some of our recent efforts which is actually quite tragic.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My fav kit of reason years was definitely the classic 2018 adidas gold home shirt and white away both with the contrast 3 stripes.
Even the above home shirt looked a bit yellow rather than old gold and hope the new kit is more of a nod to true old gold. Hull City’s Amber home shirt looks more old gold than some of our recent efforts which is actually quite tragic.
A reasonable comment in view of recent suggestions ;)

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
STOP TRYING TO BRING ORANGE BACK

Back
Top Bottom