Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Our deal with Castore is very different to other club’s deals. Castore only make the pro shirts, everything else is done by Fosun. If we ditch Castore I don’t imagine the majority of stuff in the club shop will change in terms of quality.

Last edited:

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
Our deal with Castore is very different to other club’s deals. Castore only make the pro shirts, everything else is done by Fosun. If we ditch Fosun I don’t imagine the majority of stuff in the club shop will change in terms of quality.

Which makes me think that the ‘own label’ rumours are true.
I just hope they don’t make-up some godawful brand name / logo.

surreywolf

Reaction score
Absolutely no point, the club already know who will be our kit supplier next season and all the designs will have been signed off months ago.

There’s going to be some more red somewhere isn’t there

Reckon Fosun will have noted our successful results in the awful red third kit, Chinese flag etc

Gonna happen. Vomit

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Castore has secured an exclusive deal with GL Dameck to become the sole licensee for Umbro Professional Team Sports, enabling them to distribute the Umbro brand across several key European markets including the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Denmark.

Read more: Castore Secures Exclusive Umbro Pro Team Sports Licensing Deal - Football Shirt Culture - Latest Football Kit News and More

This move follows a significant £145 million investment in November 2023, positioning Castore for further expansion into the elite sports sector and marking its growth into a multi-brand operation. Umbro's celebrated history in sport, especially elite football, combined with Castore's modern digital and supply chain capabilities, aims to challenge the market dominance of giants like Nike and adidas, promising to bring a new competitive edge.

#castore #umbro #kitdesign #newkits #football #soccer #futebol #futbol #footballshirtculture #footballculture

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If I’m right, I’m sure that Castore don’t actually make the replica shirts for Wolves, they just license them and Wolves produce them themselves. Castore make the first team stuff only.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Castore V Adidas debate is simple. With the latter you’re buying brand, a brand of which we are of little importance. Castore clearly aren’t as recognisable as a global brand (albeit its increased significantly in recent times) but the quality of product is a million times better than Adidas.

One thing with Adidas though is the global reach (probably why we went with them initially). When they made our kit I was in Las Vegas and saw wolves shirts for sale in the Adidas store there. Go outside the West Midlands now and you aren’t seeing the Castore shirts sold anywhere

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d like to keep Castore. Very good quality stuff

Adidas was poor really disappointing

Puma was quite good though as was Burrda. Not as good as Castore though so we should be careful what we wish for

MelbourneWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The Castore V Adidas debate is simple. With the latter you’re buying brand, a brand of which we are of little importance. Castore clearly aren’t as recognisable as a global brand (albeit its increased significantly in recent times) but the quality of product is a million times better than Adidas.

One thing with Adidas though is the global reach (probably why we went with them initially). When they made our kit I was in Las Vegas and saw wolves shirts for sale in the Adidas store there. Go outside the West Midlands now and you aren’t seeing the Castore shirts sold anywhere
You never see a Wolves shirt for sale here in Australia. Every time I go into a store I always comment...."I see you have sold out of Wolves shirts already"....always to a blank look I might add

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A radical new look for next season. A Hanfu design with the Wolves logo integrated into the pattern.

1711617082460.png

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You never see a Wolves shirt for sale here in Australia. Every time I go into a store I always comment...."I see you have sold out of Wolves shirts already"....always to a blank look I might add
I was pretty shocked to see so many for sale in vegas I must admit. Though it was at our peak under Fosun and they were sat next to the Mexico shirts for the Raul fans. Same holiday the Albion were playing on tv and I was with a few mates who supported them so went to watch it. Just to wind them up I put a wolves shirt on, they got really annoyed with the stream of Mexicans who came over to talk about Raul to me whilst completely ignoring the Tesco bags lol

Monswolf

Reaction score
I was pretty shocked to see so many for sale in vegas I must admit. Though it was at our peak under Fosun and they were sat next to the Mexico shirts for the Raul fans. Same holiday the Albion were playing on tv and I was with a few mates who supported them so went to watch it. Just to wind them up I put a wolves shirt on, they got really annoyed with the stream of Mexicans who came over to talk about Raul to me whilst completely ignoring the Tesco bags lol

I was in Vegas last year waiting in line for a coffee at Starbucks and near enough got swamped by a load of Mexican fellas all offering to buy me beers that night, and then in New York at the Staten Island ferry terminal one of the little kiosks selling drinks the fella there was a big Raul and Mexico fan he kept me talking so long I nearly missed the bloody ferry

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This is true. It’s also why with Adidas the club gets a smaller share of the shirt sale price, and has less control over when and where the shirts are sold.

Now if Fosun could secure some more retail partners to get Wolves shirts into a wider range of outlets, then it might help. Unfortunately as a club and brand, we’re still not well known enough to drive retailers to want to stock our shirts outside our home market.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
This is true. It’s also why with Adidas the club gets a smaller share of the shirt sale price, and has less control over when and where the shirts are sold.

Now if Fosun could secure some more retail partners to get Wolves shirts into a wider range of outlets, then it might help. Unfortunately as a club and brand, we’re still not well known enough to drive retailers to want to stock our shirts outside our home market.
We shall not rest until we see our tops in ASDA! Not Tesco, though. Sandwell Town have that one covered. :p

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we could get Lacoste to make our kit would become a fashion icon
Every bit of Lacoste gear from jackets to tees to shirts to footwear has been quality from 1982 to the present day. They have been a million miles away from Nike, Adidas and any other mainstream brand.

Yet much of their gear isn't made in France and instead is licensed to Chinese factories.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does seem a bit weird doesn’t it.

Villa and Newcastle both desperate to get rid of them for whatever reason, and seems we’re following suit?
We’re going in house probably with Levy where Vinny Turpin now works. I’m guessing the club think they’ll make more money this way but in my opinion in house branding is tinpot and will probably harm sales.

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We’re going in house probably with Levy where Vinny Turpin now works. I’m guessing the club think they’ll make more money this way but in my opinion in house branding is tinpot and will probably harm sales.

Tbf, I think Barcelona are going that way?

Maybe that’s the future for maximum profit. Also, anything concrete on this or just a rumour.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes no sense our shirts wasn’t sweat boxes like theirs

Sure I read somewhere the official ones were and we were using the ones we'd made instead

I like castore but the length of some of the casual wear is a bit on the short side in the bigger sizes, always found adidas gear comes up bigger so I can get an xl and feel better about myself haha

Back
Top Bottom