Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

paxrax

Groupie
Reaction score
will these definately be in-store today?

love the coral.

should have been our proper away.

ffs, the corals pre-order only, will teach me to read properly :D

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Strange to have a third keeper kit with no player shirt to match, but all of the 'leaks' have been shown now.

Blue keeper with old gold at home, lilac with teal away, and peachy keeper with....?

We haven't seen a leak of another colour or design. Interesting

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
It is the Goalkeeper Kits which are finally for sale. It includes a 3rd Goalkeeper Kit, which was that Pink/Salmon design which everyone went haywire about.
Many thought that the pink/salmon was going to be the third kit, so hopefully we’re just running with the home and away this season.

No need for a third when we rarely clash with anyone.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know if it was just me,but I found it tricky to see Jose Sà on Saturday in that lilac top against the backdrop of the crowd, I thought he was almost camouflaged in a Man Utd at Southampton kind of way.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many thought that the pink/salmon was going to be the third kit, so hopefully we’re just running with the home and away this season.

No need for a third when we rarely clash with anyone.
Eh I’ll take a new third kit, since I don’t really care for the home and away this season. If nothing is revealed by September, I’ll just throw Guedes name on the back on the salmon third and call it a day!

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
Eh I’ll take a new third kit, since I don’t really care for the home and away this season. If nothing is revealed by September, I’ll just throw Guedes name on the back on the salmon third and call it a day!
Rumours on that Twitter say that a third change kit is actually mandated by the PL (never heard that before, so not wholly sure) and that ours will be a complete blackout, badge and everything. So forget what I just said, I’d be all over that!!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
That lilac keepers kit is gross, like the turquoise one though, will delay judgement on the coral till I've seen it in the flesh, I know this is probably sexist but they are very " girlie colours", what's wrong with good old grey/navy/black/purple :)

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed that today, barely any of the new training stuff available apart from the female versions. Disappointing for our first home game of the season.
As an update, my shirts arrived today,pretty impressive delivery time, although if they had the stock then why wasn't it in the store on Saturday?

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anything been confirmed about the third kit. My son has the home kit but wants the away for his bday. I dont want to buy yet if there is another kit due for release soon?

BelmontWolf

Reaction score
The fact there have been no leaks whatsoever of a third shirt suggests we may not be getting one this year. Which makes sense given our home and away and wildly different (one light, one dark). Although I'd love one to be released this season, always love a third kit.

paxrax

Groupie
Reaction score
bought the 2nd gk kit / lilac today.

wore it round the pub this avo.

everyone, without fail, loved it.

i preferred the look of the 3rd but as its not available for a couple of weeks i couldn't turn down the 27% off :D

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
New travel range out today. If you're interested in those Castore logo t shirts and hoodies, I'd suggest you order them soon. Similar type sold out quickly last season and didn't come back into stock.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
They don’t look like the waterproof ones though.
No, but those Castore logo hoodies sold out very quickly last season. Lage and all the players have been wearing them a lot this season, they look nice. Actually preferred last season's hoodies that were dark blue with black writing. Missed the boat on those though, so ordered the black hoodie and t-shirt with white writing for this season

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bought my first bit of non-Wolves Castore gym clothing the other day and it really is a cut above anything the likes of Adidas and Nike are putting out

Very happy we're associated with them

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
3 other Castore teams - Villa, Mk Dons and Salford released third shirts yesterday. Surley we will see ours soon (not that we need one!).

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Club shop site down at the moment…

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not too keen on this or the home shirt, like the away top though

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Third kit looks good. I'll be waiting for the next signing to pick this up though, either that or Neves' contract....

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given the various responses, it looks like Wolves nailed it this time. People seem to like one of the three kits but there’s a wide variation on which kit they like!

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it. Not at all keen on the away shirt. Home kit is just 'okay'.

Back
Top Bottom