Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
3 other Castore teams - Villa, Mk Dons and Salford released third shirts yesterday. Surley we will see ours soon (not that we need one!).
Honestly didn't have any insider knowledge! So now we've seen all the shirts once again it's disappointing that the home is the worst in my opinion. Really like the third and its my favourite followed strongly by the blue goalie top. Castore are doing well but really hope the home is really special next season.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lovely shirt. I'm a fan of all three this year

Save 18/19 Castore have been a huge upgrade on Adidas

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tyre track shirt, trendy i prefer this to our 2nd strip but gold is the only shirt that defines a Wolves supporter the rest is for the sales team profits.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Proper like the kit, always get the home kit then make a decision when 3rd kit comes out which 2nd one I will have and this one definitely wins

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I really like it, that and the away shirt, home shirt is a bit meh

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks horrendous, almost as bad as the Goodyear paint stroke kit in the early 90's.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really like it, that and the away shirt, home shirt is a bit meh
Agree, the last few home shirts have all been average. Haven’t bought any of them. Shame as they are making some great stuff, just wish we could get back to basics on the home with the right proportion of black and gold trim.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
As usual, every single comment differs from the previous forumists comment.
Business as usual :)

When it comes to the home kit, I "only" like a simple oldgold design, pretty much as this seasons effort. Those thin black lines on the shoulder gives it a bit of contrast, which I like in this case. The black part hanging over the **** doesn't bother me either, as it is more or less hidden when seen from the front.

This third kit looks "cool", it is always supposed to be totally different to the home kit.
Beats Adidas white pyjamakit 6-0.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still don’t like the idea of, or except a necessity for, a third kit full stop!

This kit is ok, think I prefer it to our official second kit.

Not keen on the arms being done differently to the body. Don’t like the sponsorship red marks. Never keen on designs that are too “busy”, but I think this is much much better than that blue cloudy effort!

I’ve always liked the idea of a dark steal grey away kit, this is part the way there...

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why does cundle in every single shot of him look like someone who wandered into the photoshoot completely by accident, and is absolutely raging about it?

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I wasn’t sure about Castore at the start but so far it’s a solid 8/10 for me. Keep it up troops!

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Anyone having recommendations/feedback on the new pearl blue Matchday Anthem Jacket?
As I've run out of similar jackets I now need a new one. The only one I have left is the Adidas black one, with the three white stripes down the sleeves, some five years old now I think?
This is obviously non standard colour, but if the quality is up to normal Castore standard(=great comfort) I could give it a try. And I understood it is 100% polyester, so no elastane in this one.

Back
Top Bottom