Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Are the away shirts in the shop or is it still online only?
Just popped up and was hoping to get an away shirt but they’ve only got the home shirt and training gear at the moment.

Spoke to a member of staff and they said it’s in on Friday…just after the 15% off offer ends.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just popped up and was hoping to get an away shirt but they’ve only got the home shirt and training gear at the moment.

Spoke to a member of staff and they said it’s in on Friday…just after the 15% off offer ends.

So buy it online?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently it’s in JD’s if you want to see it in person before buying.

Might be worth checking there and then going online for the 15% off.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My away kit arrived Thursday.

Decent.

A touch lighter green than I was anticipating.

Much nicer than the 4/10 home shirt we’ve got this season.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Just wish they'd stop messing with the colour. Yellow ffs
Always buy one of the shirts every season but massive chance I won't be this year. Not interested in the home again as I agree it is the wrong colour, not overly impressed with the teal away and if the third is salmon pink as suggested in leaks that's probably me looking at another retro shirt instead. Going to the Fulham game so will have a check of the new 93 retro top with the town (as it used to be) crest.

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone got any in the flesh pics of our ‘94 throwback? My first shirt was a nutmeg one, but i’d settle for a ‘94 shirt. Would love the club to bring the city crest back for a few years.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone got any in the flesh pics of our ‘94 throwback? My first shirt was a nutmeg one, but i’d settle for a ‘94 shirt. Would love the club to bring the city crest back for a few years.
Here you go, sideways for some reason!
E6148DF5-6CDF-4398-8506-B60D34E60199.jpeg

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried that on in the club shop. It looks nice, and the fit is decent (medium replica is tight on me, this was really comfortable). The one in the shop was already bobbling though.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Clubshop had plenty stock of away kit today. Looks great in flesh. The nutmeg classic top was the best thing in shop. And only £35!!

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Cheers preston & molineux men- think I may be requesting one of them for my birthday next week. That looks really close to the original! Now does anyone have a proper pick of the away shirt? Nowt on insta or twitter.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nerd alert..... but that design has been around for thousands of years as a symbol of positive energy and well being.
It's just a certain Austrian tilted it a bit and it took on a WHOLE different meaning

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nerd alert..... but that design has been around for thousands of years as a symbol of positive energy and well being.
It's just a certain Austrian tilted it a bit and it took on a WHOLE different meaning
Noticed it loads of times when walking trails in Hong Kong and always wondered why.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely. Regularly used in Hindu temples for example.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep, plenty of garden benches have a pattern which could be construed as such too.

If we want to get current how about banning the use of ‘Z’ since the Russians have started using it in a way reminiscent of the Nazis and the swastika?

It’s just a football shirt not a fascist flag!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, plenty of garden benches have a pattern which could be construed as such too.

If we want to get current how about banning the use of ‘Z’ since the Russians have started using it in a way reminiscent of the Nazis and the swastika?

It’s just a football shirt not a fascist flag!
People, if they really want to, will always find something to complain about.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Got mine last week and really like it.

View attachment 29124

That's gorgeous!

Did you buy the home shirt, too? If so... do you find this away shirt restricted around the bottom hem like the home one, or does it hang a bit loose?

Sorry to use you as a guinea pig, ordering from overseas and got the home in a medium, which has room in the body but isn't as generous at the bottom of the shirt. Though if I got large, it might be the length of a dress.

Dilemma...

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
That's gorgeous!

Did you buy the home shirt, too? If so... do you find this away shirt restricted around the bottom hem like the home one, or does it hang a bit loose?

Sorry to use you as a guinea pig, ordering from overseas and got the home in a medium, which has room in the body but isn't as generous at the bottom of the shirt. Though if I got large, it might be the length of a dress.

Dilemma...

No worries at all!

It’s exactly the same fit as the home kit (has the same hem at the bottom but just in teal).

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
No worries at all!

It’s exactly the same fit as the home kit (has the same hem at the bottom but just in teal).

Thank you so much, now you've pointed it out I can 'see' the similarity.

Looks like I'll have to be patient until I visit home again, large might be too lengthy.

Appreciate the reply.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Youd think they’d release the 3rd shirt before the start of the season?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just delivered a load of the home/away goalkeeper kits to wolves megastore unit that deals with online orders near bentley bridge so not sure if they were struggling to meet demand on those and had to get more in or not but they have plenty of those in stock now.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just delivered a load of the home/away goalkeeper kits to wolves megastore unit that deals with online orders near bentley bridge so not sure if they were struggling to meet demand on those and had to get more in or not but they have plenty of those in stock now.
Have we seen the away keeper kit?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re not even on sale yet are they?

Back
Top Bottom