Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New assistant manager

A

andyc225

So now he's gone...

Who will come in to replace TC? Does this mean that Mick's other backroom staff (PM and Dave Bowman specifically) will be following TC out of the door?

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bard Wiggum? STS' old assistant?

R

Redditch Wolves

I think the assistant manager was and always will be Lange but kept the title of the position with TC just to appease.

He has not once appeared in the technical area of the pitch this season so that said it all for me. Plus I know a few things that have gone on between the three of the management team but won't let on unless the poster on here feel free to do so.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I think the assistant manager was and always will be Lange but kept the title of the position with TC just to appease.

He has not once appeared in the technical area of the pitch this season so that said it all for me. Plus I know a few things that have gone on between the three of the management team but won't let on unless the poster on here feel free to do so.

such a tease ;)

306NOTOUT

Twitter is awash with rumours that Chief Wiggen is on his way.

Brendan Husebø ‏@BrendanHusebo
With the Terry Connors news, Twitter has become a stream of BÃ¥rd Wiggen speculation. He'd make Wolves more solid against the big teams.

D

dazmanwolf

Bring in Jody Craddock if nobody is avaialble right away.

A

andyc225

Not meaning to pick on you, but list 3 things that you feel Weaver does wrong and 3 ways that they could be improved...

You should've seen him on Saturday, epitomising what's been going wrong over the last few years or more with the Wolves youth setup. He was just an umbrella short of being Schteve McClaren.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More importantly who will the walking dead blame now when thigs go wrong on the playing side of things?

A

andyc225

More importantly who will the walking dead blame now when thigs go wrong on the playing side of things?

The residents of the Money Shop South Stand will find someone, I'm sure of it. The ballboy in front of the stand is a little slow to return the ball sometimes, that could be a start from them.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they would gel together Kevin MacDonald could be a very good addition if we have ambition.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You should've seen him on Saturday, epitomising what's been going wrong over the last few years or more with the Wolves youth setup. He was just an umbrella short of being Schteve McClaren.

What was he doing exactly?

M

Metro Wolf 2007

What has Pat Mountain done wrong with the keepers? I'd keep him on.

Weaver and Bowman though, need to go. Weaver does not inspire any condidence in me, and Bowman is Mick's man scouting Mick's type of player. Yesterday's man, sorry.

E

Essex Wolf

I would like to think that Stale already has someone lined up and they will be appointed very soon giving Stale and the new man a full two weeks to sort out some of gthe obvious issues.

If there isn't anyone then I would hope that the club, for a change, do the right thing and find/bring in proven quality.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Weaver and Bowman though, need to go. Weaver does not inspire any condidence in me, and Bowman is Mick's man scouting Mick's type of player. Yesterday's man, sorry.

The only argument I've heard against Weaver so far in this thread is that he was staring at some empty seats over the weekend. Although that does make him suitable for a job at Coventry.

Bowman was working to Mick's brief when looking for new players. I'm sure if Stale asked him to find players prioritising technique over physique Bowman would be able to find some players for him.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make Matt Murray goalkeeping coach.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has Pat Mountain done wrong with the keepers?

I've never liked Pat Mountain. Do any other pro clubs clubs with ambition have ex non-league/Welsh Premier League goalies coaching their goalies?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

How many on here feel that we made more progress in the keeping department under Mimms than Mountain?

I feel that Hennessey should have made more progress on basic keeping and reading many posts criticising him so do a lot.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't have any inside info but I'm 100% certain SS has someone lined up.

F

FLEET WOLF

I've never liked Pat Mountain. Do any other pro clubs clubs with ambition have ex non-league/Welsh Premier League goalies coaching their goalies?

The truth is none of us know anything good or bad about Pat Mountain. The fact that he didn't play at a high level doesn't mean he can't coach.

M

Monkey Man

My money is on Bully in at Number 2, when it all goes tits up and STS gets the shack, he steps up to the big job and brings Gregory in as number 2.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"The poster on here" does "feel free to do so" [sic] - come on Redditch tell us the story unless it is fictional. :hmmmm2:

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't have any inside info but I'm 100% certain SS has someone lined up.

If you think in terms of how SS operates, he's spoken about the desire to have a compact squad. Perhaps with Lange in as his No2, he sees no need for a "coach" in TCs role at all and would rather have a tight nit unit as his backroom staff?

Back
Top Bottom