Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New assistant manager

S

SimplyTheWolves

Not necessarily. This unknown member of staff could simply be a coach to replace Lange in his current role.

That's what I thought andyc225, but it could also mean Lange stays as coach and the new man could purely be Stale's No2. Time will reveal all I suppose.

JuliusCaesar

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Which player is this? Source.

Source, please. May have gotten a better response.

As the question was framed in a rather rude manner, I'll keep it to myself other than to say it is a player who has been with the club for more than two seasons and someone I have known for more than 23 years.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As the question was framed in a rather rude manner, I'll keep it to myself other than to say it is a player who has been with the club for more than two seasons and someone I have known for more than 23 years.

Jesus are you a child? Grow up.

Tim Nash has just tweeted that SS wants an English style coach.

JuliusCaesar

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jesus are you a child? Grow up.

Tim Nash has just tweeted that SS wants an English style coach.

What has age got to do with basic rudeness?

Get some manners and you may be less frustrated with people's responses to you.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well, we know its not Tim Jakobsson then.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make Matt Murray goalkeeping coach.

You never know. Taken from the official website today:

"Murray, now coaching himself as well as serving as Wolves Community Trust ambassador"

He's been at the training ground a lot over the past few weeks, so perhaps he's coaching here? Could be starting with the youngsters perhaps? If so, if he creates an early good impression, he could become first team goalkeeping coach.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Ray Wilkins didn't they as assistant? Well, after Mick was sacked and his name was floating around, I would have laughed that off - but now, I wouldn't actually be overly surprised.

The guy knows his European football as well English football, and he's fluent in many languages - which Stale could see as valuable if he's going to continue bringing in overseas players. He'd be able to double up as an interpreter just as he did at Chelsea. He also has vast experience as a coach and assistant manager - and undoubtedly has some useful contacts too.

I wouldn't actually rule this out now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love it if Wilkins got the job. He was interested in the managers position so he could well go for job as coach

B

braywwfc

Has to be Karl Henry?

H

Hatch End

I thought that Wilkins had recently lost his driving licence through drink driving.............it's a long way to walk, from down here to the Golden Palace!

Mind you he's a good coach, might be worth paying for a chauffeur until he can drive again.

Back
Top Bottom