Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neto

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I hope it’s not too serious, but on the pitch he won’t be a massive miss to be honest. He has been absolutely abysmal all season. Chem Campbell showed more today than Neto has.
Definitely don’t want any long term injury but he has been dreadful.

I genuinely think it’s a case of him not playing for Lage.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable that he let him go back on. Probably didn't have too much effect but it wasn't bloody good right!
For that alone he should go.
It is what can happen when a manager loses faith in his players, he gets annoyed when they go down for an Injury and don't quite believe them

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I hope it’s not too serious, but on the pitch he won’t be a massive miss to be honest. He has been absolutely abysmal all season. Chem Campbell showed more today than Neto has.

Playing him most the season on the wrong side hasn't helped, hung him out to dry another masterstroke by the clueless Lage.

Any ideas what injury it I'd as he's had rotten luck.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing him most the season on the wrong side hasn't helped, hung him out to dry another masterstroke by the clueless Lage.

Any ideas what injury it I'd as he's had rotten luck.

Looked like ankle ligaments, Bruno has said it looks bad (and if Bruno is saying this you know it's bad).

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto going back on shows that this medical team is grossly incompetent!!!

First they let the new striker tear his ACL and play on, potentially making it worse…..

The Jimenez debacle

Now this…..

The club is rotten and littered with gross incompetence from top to bottom.

Fosun need to perform urgent surgery and start shelling out some P45’s for; Jeff and Scott, Bruno & the medical team

Reaction score
Didn't the same happen with Sasha, Bruno had him play on, if that's the case he needs to go for that alone. He does not hold his players health in much consideration.

The fool will be gone tomorrow TFFT.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a previous one, last season l believe, too - may have been Hwang.
Hwang at Brighton, injured on about five minutes, clearly struggling with his hamstring and could not carry on, think he got taken off on thirteen minutes and then spent six weeks out. Neves against Leeds too, down with an injury, on for another four to five minutes before going off, out for six weeks or so

We also had the rumour of Podence refusing to have cortisone injections when Lage wanted him to so he could play, which doesn't paint Lage in a good light

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something has appeared seriously wrong with injury management under lage. We've seen this play with injury problem multiple times and rumours of issues behind the scenes.

I said earlier today that our injury profile points at training issues or playing with known problems.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think Adama was brilliant or anything, but he looked more comfortable playing where he was because thats his actually position, he plays that role naturally and if we stick with this system then you play him or Guedes there. Neto is just being shoehorned in there, he's not a right sided player. While i get the criticism of Pedro, i do think its a little harsh when he is being shoved into a position he clearly isnt comfortable playing in. Thats on this manager.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably out for the season. I'm getting so cynical about the whole thing. Feel as though we are jinxed

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given his recent mediocre performances and the fact we have Traore as a replacement I cannot say he is going to be a massive miss. But it does reduce our options from the bench.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely don’t want any long term injury but he has been dreadful.

I genuinely think it’s a case of him not playing for Lage.

Must admit i dont buy he isnt playing for Lage. He has busted his backside off every game. His workrate and discipline in the role he is being asked to play has been phenomenal. He's just not a right winger, which is affecting his form. I'm sure if we see him back on the left his form will improve drastically.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really hope the injury isnt as bad as feared. Could be big opportunity for Chem Campbell in the squad if it is.
I'm all for it, other than Podence, Chem has looked the most likely to make things happen in front of goal so far this season.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult to say as he hasn’t been used correctly.

That can be said for a number of players

The most infuriating thing Lage has done is take players like Neto and try and put them somewhere they clearly aren't as comfortable and then refuse to change it week after week till the player becomes void of any confidence

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really hope the injury isnt as bad as feared. Could be big opportunity for Chem Campbell in the squad if it is.
Well....based on Bruno's assessment of Kala's injury (he's fine), I assume Neto will be back playing tomorrow(!)

Broken ankle is 2-3 months out. Strained ligaments probably half that.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chem played well when he came on. Looks a good prospect.
Playing in his normal position, left flank cutting in, which is his normal U21 role.

Previously, Lage (remember him, boys and girls?) had brought Chem on to play on the RIGHT, where he was far less experienced. Not what you do to a young player IMV.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given his recent mediocre performances and the fact we have Traore as a replacement I cannot say he is going to be a massive miss. But it does reduce our options from the bench.

Probably is, he's our biggest asset and has by far the biggest potential in our squad. His value has probably halved since that injury last year. This latest injury isn't really going to help things.

Japan Wulf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He also beat about four or five defenders and ran into the box and had a shot blocked. If we are picking on one error in a game then none of them have a chance - personally thought he looked pretty good.
Me too. Not dazzling, but under the circumstances, a good enough showing. For a young kid with little or no experience at this level, I thought he did enough to warrant more minutes in the future. He also looked as if he cared. There were one or two out there who didn't.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren't you one of Adama's most loyal fans? Good job he's never given the ball away.
Or lost in dangerous positions in our half leading to goals or very good chances for the opponents……

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He also beat about four or five defenders and ran into the box and had a shot blocked. If we are picking on one error in a game then none of them have a chance - personally thought he looked pretty good.

Didn't he also have a strike that went just wide? Thought he looked bright.

Back
Top Bottom