Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Collins

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When Cunha was injured, he put the ball out when Brentford could've build an attack, I doubt many players would've done that, he seems to play the game fair which I doubt suits Thomas Frank.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away! I have it on good authority that when at the club as a very young pro he was extremely self-confident to th point of arrogance. Needed to learn some humility from the likes of Neves & Moutinho.
Another one of those jilted lovers?

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another howler, he’s absolutely dog****. Nice to have pulled Brentford’s pants down.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So inconsistent. When he's on it, he's decent, but when he's not, he's dog crap.

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
Personally, I think in 3 or 4 years he could become a very accomplished defender - 22 isn’t old at all for a central defender so he has plenty of time to develop, establish more consistency and grow a nice thick skin. Three clubs have paid well in excess of £45m for his services (not sure exactly how much Burnley paid Stoke) already and I doubt all the scouts are wrong.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can’t train that sort of trait out of him.

He’s a Stearman. A Mings. A Titus Bramble.

Hold on…… be respectful……

Don’t call any one a mings!!! That is a looooow blow

Hahaha

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never seen Collins "accidentally" stamp on an opponent's head unlike Mings who did it twice

But zlatan absolutely bullied him after that and just. “Little brothered” him for the rest of the game.

Watching the fake hard man get bodied and at one point thrown off his feet with ease was hilarious!!!

DJLWolf

Reaction score
I'm so glad it's the Brentford fans debating why this bloke can't refrain from making an absolutely huge clanger 1 in every 3/4 games and not us.

You just can't afford to carry players like him in this division, whether the lad has potential or not.The league is far too unforgiving for it.

Reading the Collins board on their forum just, a lot of their fans think the blokes a calamity and we've pulled their trousers down.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally, I think in 3 or 4 years he could become a very accomplished defender - 22 isn’t old at all for a central defender so he has plenty of time to develop, establish more consistency and grow a nice thick skin. Three clubs have paid well in excess of £45m for his services (not sure exactly how much Burnley paid Stoke) already and I doubt all the scouts are wrong.

I agree, he just needs experience and confidence...he has the character.

Back
Top Bottom