Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Collins

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get the old gold pack to sort a flag out with his face for saturday

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wow, what a stat, first time Brentford have conceded 4 at home in the PL!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He always looked shaky but I thought a lot was inexperience.

However 3 teams have got rid of him after a season.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MoM. Quality player. Great signing (for brentford).

Amazing that he's gone from one moment of insanity per game to 3. That's some improvement.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worth every penny, thank you Hobbs!!

A mistake ridden defender unfortunately for him. Reminds me of Danny Batth slow, awful positioning.

Glad we got shot
The hilarious part is that we somehow made a profit on him after he spent the few games he played last season looking like a total clown.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel bad for the lad. Very likable guy. Still think there is a player in him and he wasn't helped by Brentford being all over the shop generally like us when he was in the team last season. He looked better before his injury understand why sold him though.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel bad for the lad. Very likable guy. Still think there is a player in him and he wasn't helped by Brentford being all over the shop generally like us when he was in the team last season. He looked better before his injury.
Likable guy but asking him to play out is a bad idea. He's rubbish on the ball, as in, possibly worse than Batth for example.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Delighted we won, so wanted him to struggle in a sense.

But don't take any joy from it because he played for us. Always gave his all, hugely respectful after leaving, full of praise to the fans.

Genuinely hope he has a good career and plays like that against us all the time, but don't think we should rub it in his face.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might have to retract my thoughts on Collins. He's had an absolute mare tonight

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

But don't take any joy from it because he played for us. Always gave his all, hugely respectful after leaving, full of praise to the fans.

Genuinely hope he has a good career and plays like that against us all the time, but don't think we should rub it in his face.

I’m rubbing it in the faces of our fans who were acting like we’d sold Paolo Maldini in the summer.

Absolute bunch of fannies.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem for me is he keeps doing this. Perhaps he just isn't ready for this level and needs a year in the chump. He always gave his all for us but his mistakes were bad.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

Spot on. Always gave 100% and was one of the few who showed a bit of backbone during the first half of last season (remember a couple of times after defeats where he was one of the very few to stay on and acknowledge the supporters).

Had an absolute shocker tonight but still think he’ll go on to be a very decent player.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We sold him for a good price . We knew he wasn't good enough for the here and now .......we were right .

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, but you just don’t shake that level of brain fart. Some players just have it. He’s one of them.

Back
Top Bottom