Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mutchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a week away from the Mix myself, through illness though, not abuse. Appreciate all you do Mutchy and hope to see you back regularly soon. Take care and best wishes.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want to join in this also,

Mutchy I hope you have a decent break from this madness. I really don’t know how you do it, I’m rarely on here but within two minutes I read something that makes my blood boil!

Thank you for everything, time to enjoy following the Wolves without all of this hassle x

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd have to see more of your work before making a definitive judgement but I'd say that 'room reading' wouldn't rank highly in your current skills portfolio...
Read this thread and come back to me....

She has turned the thread to this outcome by a response to me totally unjustified and unfair. She may be frustrated at what's happened to but take some of that out on new via a genuine post asking about the abuse is very sad.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For goodness sake give it a rest
She had though. If she hadn't chosen to showcase me and single me out unnecessarily then there wouldn't be an to issue. Then not to apologise for her wrong doing is poor form, mod or not. Sorry but she has accused me of something when I was sympathetic to the issue against her!! **** me don't turn this on me!

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes it's better to shut the **** up and back off. This is one of those times
An apology wouldn't go a miss..... She accused me quick enough and put me out there! Oh but she's ill, it's ok to do that..... She was wrong, made me out to be degrading to the issue which was poor and then hasn't apologised for being so wrong. No wonder its a mess on here!

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why does this have to be about you. Most negative WUM out there.
Not about me, was concerned about the whole point. Read the thread!

Hope she gets better soon and carrys on the great work on here!

Don't abuse me, I'll have to start my own thread..

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read this thread and come back to me....

She has turned the thread to this outcome by a response to me totally unjustified and unfair. She may be frustrated at what's happened to but take some of that out on new via a genuine post asking about the abuse is very sad.

Sometimes it's better to shut the **** up and back off. This is one of those times
Throw out the spade first, put one foot on the ladder, then climb out of the hole,

I could do you a flow chart if you like.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Throw out the spade first, put one foot on the ladder, then climb out of the hole,

I could do you a flow chart if you like.
It's cool,

Just an apology or acknowledgment that someone (yes a mod) was wrong! Is that too much to ask...

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
Take the time you need to get where you want to be...we are all grateful for the work you, and the other mods, do.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh lord...:eek:
From creeping out as quietly as possible to going out with a bang...:kissingheart:
Just to say, Newark may be a pain in the ****, but he hasn't played a part in my decision to go. Hope thats clear now.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh lord...:eek:
From creeping out as quietly as possible to going out with a bang...:kissingheart:
Just to say, Newark may be a pain in the ****, but he hasn't played a part in my decision to go. Hope thats clear now.
Haha. Still no apology! Think very highly of yourself don't you. The only pain seems to be with your body which we all need to hear about apparently.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha. Still no apology! Think very highly of yourself don't you. The only pain seems to be with your body which we all need to hear about apparently.
You really don't know when to stop do you.

For goodness sake, can't you just leave it alone and stop your childish tantrums! You're making yourself look extremely foolish and bitter.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stobe me, Newark, I thought you were giving it a rest!

Please.

Pretty please.

For everyone's sake.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Last bit of moderating... also I think the first time I've ever acted on something heated that I was involved in as a poster.
Newark, in a jokey, tongue in cheek way I tried to clear up any thought or impression that you - up to this point- were involved in any abuse. You hadn't been. Anyway, that went well...
So, new times for me.
Here's to three points tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom