Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mutchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mutchy has decided to take a break from the forum. Too much abuse and it's not good for her health. There will be those who think they have "won" they haven't. Some should be hanging their heads in shame with some of the crap she had to put up with.

Absolutely, hope Sue is ok and pass on my thoughts

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing to add to the fellow posters wishing you well, Mutchy.

Hope you're back on here soon.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Bod, I have the answer to my post on the roll call. I was thinking the worse.

I've had my discussions with Mutchy and I hope it wasn't perceived as abuse.

Wish you all the best and take your time to recharge the batteries.

We all support you as you can see by the posters remarks.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Supporting a football club should be a pleasure, and part of that is engaging with others on forums like this; however, the moment it starts to affect people’s health or even their enjoyment of supporting the club then something is seriously wrong.
It is ok to disagree with people but we should be “knocking back” the post, not the poster. Too often there are personal digs on here and it gets wearing. And now it appears to have adversely affected someone’s health, someone who is a volunteer and who’s input allows the rest of us to have a voice - in my view, the moment someone starts getting personal then they should be banned. It’s not about being lame, or woke, or whatever the current terminology is, it’s about respect for each other and there is too little of it.
Get well soon, Mutchy.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Supporting a football club should be a pleasure, and part of that is engaging with others on forums like this; however, the moment it starts to affect people’s health or even their enjoyment of supporting the club then something is seriously wrong.
It is ok to disagree with people but we should be “knocking back” the post, not the poster. Too often there are personal digs on here and it gets wearing. And now it appears to have adversely affected someone’s health, someone who is a volunteer and who’s input allows the rest of us to have a voice - in my view, the moment someone starts getting personal then they should be banned. It’s not about being lame, or woke, or whatever the current terminology is, it’s about respect for each other and there is too little of it.
Get well soon, Mutchy.

Agreed.

Getting so worked up over a game of football and insulting (or, often worse) opposing/fellow fans is pathetic enough but getting so worked up over an internet message board so as to insult / argue with other posters? Very sad state of affairs.

Get well soon Sue and hope to see you back soon.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Mutchy has decided to take a break from the forum. Too much abuse and it's not good for her health. There will be those who think they have "won" they haven't. Some should be hanging their heads in shame with some of the crap she had to put up with.
As you know bod, I have known Mutchy for over 40 years, so naturally, I am very upset hearing this news.
I send Sue my heartfelt love and best wishes, and hope she'll be back posting and moderating on this forum when well enough to do so.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks for that info Bod.

Without people like Mutchy and yourself there would be no Mix!

Wishing Mutchy nothing but the very best.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm glad that at least Sue has just made the decision herself rather than a worse explanation. I'm sure many will know of the health problems she has, and it's very sad that she feels her vital role here has made them harder to deal with. I think most posters understand that although there can be niggles on here, the moderation makes it a generally friendly place even when people differ. There have been lots of threads where posters have received wonderful support at difficult times and Sue is often heavily in involved in promoting those. Anyway I'm sure the best thing is just to wish her well and make it clear how much she is missed.
Really well said.

Golden Moth

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember reading on here about the results of a brain scan she had many moons ago. It revealed that her entire central cerebral area was old gold.
Most of us probably don't get to have brain scans but if we did I suspect it would be with similar results, and our bone marrow is likely to be old gold too. Perhaps if we remembered this shared condition more often toxic incidents would cease, or at least soften.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get some rest Mutchy, it's well deserved. I honestly think the Mix is unequalled in English football forums, and that's having looked at many opposition sites. A large part of that is the firm but fair moderation - basically if you wouldn't say it to someone's face don't say it; keep it on topic; don't swear, you ay down the pub/at work; and basically don't be a dick.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember reading on here about the results of a brain scan she had many moons ago. It revealed that her entire central cerebral area was old gold.
Most of us probably don't get to have brain scans but if we did I suspect it would be with similar results, and our bone marrow is likely to be old gold too. Perhaps if we remembered this shared condition more often toxic incidents would cease, or at least soften.
My bone marrow is mostly Greggs steak bake and my brain is 50% IPA.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Mutchy reads the comments on this thread and realizes we are fully behind her, and we hope she soon feels better and is able to return to the forum.
Your thread is number 62 Frank. The thread started just after11.30. Thats just 6 threads an hour up to now!!!!

Come on Mixers, Mutchy deserves many more good wishes from the Mix.

Lawndog

Reaction score
I don't know Sue personally but she does a great job......on the best forum going!.......get well soon, we WILL miss you! x

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get some rest Mutchy, it's well deserved. I honestly think the Mix is unequalled in English football forums, and that's having looked at many opposition sites. A large part of that is the firm but fair moderation - basically if you wouldn't say it to someone's face don't say it; keep it on topic; don't swear, you ay down the pub/at work; and basically don't be a dick.

You guys need to find out where she lives and then a bunch of you throw a surprise party for her with everyone dressed up as their Mol Mix avatar

surprise :p

I mean how could she not love that?!

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
I always thought Mutchy was fair when Ive seen her reprimand people and give warning before intervening. This is during my short time posting and also from lurking and reading. It seems a thankful task to me and those who have abused her know who they are and should be ashamed really. Get well soon.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Mutchy reached out to me earlier this year when she realised that my mother had just died. I was stuck on my own in my mother's house at the height of the second lockdown and hundreds of miles away from my family. She sent me a DM to check if I was okay and if there was anything she could do to help. She's a class act, a wonderfully empathetic human being. Wishing you the very best Sue. The Mix is not the be all and end all, but it's not the same on here without you. Look after yourself.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All the best Mutchy, I hope you taking time out gets you back on track, you’ve always done a great and thankless job on here. Hopefully hear from you soon in fan and/or mod mode. UTW!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hear hear.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mutchy reached out to me earlier this year when she realised that my mother had just died. I was stuck on my own in my mother's house at the height of the second lockdown and hundreds of miles away from my family. She sent me a DM to check if I was okay and if there was anything she could do to help. She's a class act, a wonderfully empathetic human being. Wishing you the very best Sue. The Mix is not the be all and end all, but it's not the same on here without you. Look after yourself.
Sorry to hear about your mom and especially being on your own with so many memories all around you in her house.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best Mutchy, hope you feel much better as soon as possible.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope you come back on here when you're ready, Mutchy, you help make molmix good. Wolves ay we. And also, you are a very kind person and should not have to put up with crap from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom