Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

MOTD Tonight

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jota should be playing at a higher level.

Jiminez should be playing at a higher level.

Traore should be playing at a higher level.

Moutinho should be playing at a higher level.

Neves should be playing at a higher level.

Boly should be playing at a higher level.
Wolverhampton Wanderers should be playing at a higher level.
#ChampionsLeague-20-21

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jota should be playing at a higher level.

Jiminez should be playing at a higher level.

Traore should be playing at a higher level.

Moutinho should be playing at a higher level.

Neves should be playing at a higher level.

Boly should be playing at a higher level.

You have missed a few players out,

Patricio should be playing at a higher level.

That means we have 4 players who are at there level or above; Saiss, Coady, Johnny, and Doc, each one is an International for there respective country except Coady.

Neto will soon enough be added to the list of playing at a higher level, and Podence i havent seen enough of yet.

So what does that say about Wolves as a Team where 2/3rds of the Team should be playing at a higher level, and the manager should be managing at a higher level ?.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
I’m glad someone else thought the same thing and it wasn’t just me. Chappers says to Wrighty about how entertaining Wolves are to watch and Wright immediately begins banging on about bloody Troy Parrott!
Jenas did solely talk about us and very complimentary..

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent post match tonight. What we’re missing is much talk about how we are placed for CL places. There is still a big club bias and we are not yet quite seen as a big club.

However, we play such good football, people cannot ignore it. It was so in the Champ winning season, and now both seasons in the Prem. People are not surprised we are up there, and it’s been that way since the second half of last season. We may not yet be a big club, but we are not surprising people now.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent post match tonight. What we’re missing is much talk about how we are placed for CL places. There is still a big club bias and we are not yet quite seen as a big club.

That's good though. Hopefully we'll have taken advantage of our favourable run in by the time they notice we have a good run on paper

D

Deleted member 4152

I’m glad someone else thought the same thing and it wasn’t just me. Chappers says to Wrighty about how entertaining Wolves are to watch and Wright immediately begins banging on about bloody Troy Parrott!
That’s true. But Jenas focused on us so it’s no wonder wright spoke about spurs more than us.

D

Deleted member 5910

It wasn’t. But to be fair I havnt got this bizarre “the media aren’t fair to us” mentality that a few of the posters on here have.
As, I've said before- damning by faint praise. Plenty to critically analyse about the performance today (as they did in the Man Utd-Everton game immediately after), but it's always "Wolves are SO good", "Wolves play the same week in / week out" Pat-meet-head. I'm not sure MOTD's pundits have criticised us once since we came up. I know that might be a strange complaint to make, but it would be more a sign of respect than just spewing the same boring epithets every week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought they gave us plenty of praise, Doc, Jota, Adama and Raul was given plenty of credit. Jotas run and Rauls finish summed us up at our best. They loved it.

Critising spurs doesn't mean they didn't praise us.

Last edited:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
However, we play such good football, people cannot ignore it. It was so in the Champ winning season, and now both seasons in the Prem. People are not surprised we are up there, and it’s been that way since the second half of last season. We may not yet be a big club, but we are not surprising people now.

Yeah. For the first time I've ever known, we're getting a lot of neutrals on our side. Friends who support other clubs outside the Prem (e.g. Leeds, for now) have adopted us as their Premier League team of choice. Because they like how we play, all those flicks, tricks, skills and pace. Of course the top few do that too, but they see us as the underdog getting one over the Sky 6. So it gives hope to them. TBH since the mid-80's, it's felt like we've been mostly a bit of a laughing stock with neutrals. Especially that decade of spending big but failing every year.

Also, I've been noticing comments on the net from supporters of other clubs (other than our rivals, of course) also saying how they love to watch us play. This is really important as the only way to make a long term dent in the Sky 6 is to be a club that grab the attention of kids all over the world when they watch football. And it is working - people overseas who never heard of us before, now when you mention Wolves, instead of looking confused, they reply "oh yes, Traore! Raul!". Great times and we need to take this opportunity and keep building on it.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Justified really as he felt they would have done better with giving this young strker a game. I dont know much about him but I wonder if he plays off the shoulder?:p:eek:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
When is it normally on iplayer?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has suggested it... but I think it would be a great idea to show "classic MOTD" until the football returns... I know I would enjoy it. Would help fill a void.
Ace idea! Better than Mrs Brown

Back
Top Bottom