Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Salisbury

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
So wolves have been charged for the reaction to fourth goal

- a penalty should have been given to us in the match
- the lino missed a blatant foul .

Yet we are charged . Not the incompetent cheating officials .

Farce
Zero accountability as always.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So wolves have been charged for the reaction to fourth goal

- a penalty should have been given to us in the match
- the lino missed a blatant foul .

Yet we are charged . Not the incompetent cheating officials .

Farce
Which is why I keep saying that unless we challenge these decisions they will continue.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's clear we are fighting the officials every game till the end of the season. We have to stick together and get behind JL and every player, despite being 13th we are still in a very bad situation because of the game in hand and the form of the bottom teams showing signs of picking up.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we have been charged by the FA because their officials had a shocking game capped off with a terrible, vindictive decision and WE get the charge?

Sadly that makes perfect sense in todays game.

T

TheConcourse

Surely the worst of the lot , VAR Spurs v Brighton , a weak , useless , gutless individual.
This is the chap from the Leeds and Bournemouth games isn’t it?

His decisions as VAR yesterday were some of the worst I’ve seen.

A hideous penalty for Brentford too - not sure who the VAR was.

The whole system has not delivered one positive outcome to enhance the game, bar obvious offside decisions.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the chap from the Leeds and Bournemouth games isn’t it?

His decisions as VAR yesterday were some of the worst I’ve seen.

A hideous penalty for Brentford too - not sure who the VAR was.

The whole system has not delivered one positive outcome to enhance the game, bar obvious offside decisions.

The decision for BrentFord was no more than that on Semedo

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is literally no justication for the Brighton penalty to not be given. None whatsoever

Howard Webb has to go and replace him with a panel of ex pros in charge of these refs

Why does the ref not get to check it himself on the screen at the game, on a mic, and remove the useless **** on VaR

It’s crazy how football have implemented it so badly when it works so easily in rugby

JadeWolf

Reaction score
There is literally no justication for the Brighton penalty to not be given. None whatsoever

Howard Webb has to go and replace him with a panel of ex pros in charge of these refs

Why does the ref not get to check it himself on the screen at the game, on a mic, and remove the useless **** on VaR

It’s crazy how football have implemented it so badly when it works so easily in rugby
And the goal disallowed for handball when it hit the guy’s hip, that was as bad as Moutinho’s handball at Man City last year.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brighton must feel very aggrieved. Why wasn’t the referee wasn’t asked to check the screen for a penalty? Everything went against Brighton, and we thought VAR was tough for us!

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just watched the spuds v bha match on motd. How can var get it so wrong, I'm again, gobsmacked. That disallowed one aside where it hits his hip, bha had 2 clear pens denied by var, utter sham.

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
IMO, absolute proof that the FA and the PGMOL are corrupt.

No-one, no referee or VAR official could ever be that incompetent with the clear images caught on the cameras.

They had obviously conspired before the match that “no way must Brighton win this match v Spurs. We need Spurs to be in the top 5 not Brighton - it wouldn’t be good for business.…….”

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

No-one, no referee or VAR official could ever be that incompetent with the clear images caught on the cameras.

They had obviously conspired before the match that “no way must Brighton win this match v Spurs. We need Spurs to be in the top 5 not Brighton - it wouldn’t be good for business.…….”
It’s very difficult to not think that. I’ve not heard one person that agrees with the decisions.

I am fully in the camp of corruption rather than incompetence. There is too much money in the game and the Brand of the Premier League. Can’t possibly have another Leicester. Can’t possibly have a club like Brighton, Brentford or Fulham in Europe.

Who’s getting screwed over next week? Villa must be looking over their shoulder, can’t have them taking a place from Chelsea or Liverpool.

JadeWolf

Reaction score

Whether it’s corruption or incompetence, it’s actually embarrassing. I haven’t got the answers but we’ve gotta hope Howard Webb has, because things need to change.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This comedy series is now looking like a documentary -

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 2 worst non penalty decisions of the season, Brighton and us. Yet people will say the EPL isn’t biased. It’s now a big 7, the money Newcastle have means very soon they’ll be up there. The other 13 are there to make up numbers

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Changing the subject a little but anyone else think since Howard Webb has come in the decisions are just worse and worse plus a hell of a lot more of them!?

Seems to be apologizing for mistakes every week at the moment and with VAR that has got to be so embarrassing for "professional" refs...

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I have always thought it was incompetence, but some of those decisions at Tottenham defied any logic.

The annoying thing is that Webb will probably be sending Brighton an apology. But that is not good enough, he needs to sort out this mess, not write a letter and think that will do. Brighton must be absolutely fuming at what happened yesterday.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
End of the season I do think VAR needs looking at but also the clowns overseeing it . Maybe the dugouts get a monitor and can challenge 2 decisions with the on field ref against the var ref .

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have always thought it was incompetence, but some of those decisions at Tottenham defied any logic.

The annoying thing is that Webb will probably be sending Brighton an apology. But that is not good enough, he needs to sort out this mess, not write a letter and think that will do. Brighton must be absolutely fuming at what happened yesterday.
If I was Brighton I wouldn’t take the call. What’s the point.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Changing the subject a little but anyone else think since Howard Webb has come in the decisions are just worse and worse plus a hell of a lot more of them!?

Seems to be apologizing for mistakes every week at the moment and with VAR that has got to be so embarrassing for "professional" refs...
I have seen posts on here saying how Howard Webb would be a breath of fresh air, in actual fact he's been an absolute disaster.
It has got worse and these weekly apologies are really rubbing it in. Webb is every inch "establishment" and nothing will change with him in charge. Unfortunately no pundit will use the word corrupt because they would never work again as all the media are fully behind the idea that the "top" sides should always prevail if at all possible.
We have to accept it isn't a level playing field and hasn't been for some time.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen posts on here saying how Howard Webb would be a breath of fresh air, in actual fact he's been an absolute disaster.
It has got worse and these weekly apologies are really rubbing it in. Webb is every inch "establishment" and nothing will change with him in charge. Unfortunately no pundit will use the word corrupt because they would never work again as all the media are fully behind the idea that the "top" sides should always prevail if at all possible.
We have to accept it isn't a level playing field and hasn't been for some time.
You’re right it’s definitely worse under Webb.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Not sure about that one, from what I've seen with Rugby they check nearly everything excessively and still get decisions wrong but there's less uproar as fewer people care and managers and players are less likely to slag the refs off.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Can’t remember if it was this thread or another where I mentioned this, but it absolutely has got worse since Webb.

I think it’s because he’s introduced a directive where he wants VAR to be used less.

But the refs have got used to having it as a comfort blanket, so they aren’t making big calls.

So we are in this weird state of limbo where refs aren’t making big calls, but VAR isn’t getting involved to question that and make the big calls either.

But then because VAR intervention is less frequent, when VAR does get involved, the refs don’t have the balls to stick with their original decisions as they think it must be clear and obvious. Like the ridiculous penalty given against Newcastle yesterday, which the ref initially didn’t give!

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score

How many gambling firms sponsor PL clubs? How much money is gambled on PL games each week? What influence does the gambling underworld have on players, referees and spot fixing?

The authorities need to get their act together and follow the money.

Back
Top Bottom