Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Cunha

optimuswolf

Reaction score
He's a really silky player and a good character to boot.

One weakness i see is his shooting, but if thiago silva rates that....then he's surely got more to come there!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spotted this from a **** fan

Out of all the horid melee there was a lovely scene when Wolves No.12 helped a male in a wheelchair with his mom get to safety and stood chatting to him by by the camera man & myself (I do not know the male & his mom I was just sitting at the front) I’m
A baggie and I thanked the dingle player and also at the end the same wolves player & chalobah both went up to the male and give him their tops. That’s what I wil take from defeat & horid scenes of the game .
Well done Cunha. A thoroughly decent man.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spotted this from a **** fan

Out of all the horid melee there was a lovely scene when Wolves No.12 helped a male in a wheelchair with his mom get to safety and stood chatting to him by by the camera man & myself (I do not know the male & his mom I was just sitting at the front) I’m
A baggie and I thanked the dingle player and also at the end the same wolves player & chalobah both went up to the male and give him their tops. That’s what I wil take from defeat & horid scenes of the game .
Model pro, and arguably our most important player now. Worth his weight in gold.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always have suspected Liverpool scouts came to watch Traore and realised Jota was the one to go for.
I can now imagine scouts coming to look at Neto get their attention taken by Cunha…

He is the type of player that clubs are starting to need. A link man, a ball-carrier, with the ability to both assist and score goals.

I've said it before, but he would start (not just fill a squad) for any club in the division at the moment.

We are very lucky to have him and I hope we hold onto him for as long as we can.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Model pro, and arguably our most important player now. Worth his weight in gold.
He's worth a lot more than that.

76kg of gold is valued at £3,978,220

Pedantic, I know, but I use that saying a lot and only recently realised I was undervaluing people whilst using an expression that is generally used to show how valuable somebody is.

I'd say Cunha is worth 20 times his weight in gold.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's worth a lot more than that.

76kg of gold is valued at £3,978,220

Pedantic, I know, but I use that saying a lot and only recently realised I was undervaluing people whilst using an expression that is generally used to show how valuable somebody is.

I'd say Cunha is worth 20 times his weight in gold.
I know, @WolfLing has already pointed that out to me! Worth his weight in diamonds!!!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His celebration was just perfect, absolutely perfect.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anonymous most of the game. Came alive towards the end. Ultimately unpredictable and frustrating player. Definitely needs a focal point to play off to realise his full potential.

Bit harsh, he was quiet the first 20mins of the game where we struggled to get a foothold and the ball didn't really stick to any of the front 3 but after that I thought he was pretty good.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rapidly becoming my favourite player. Neto still edges it though! This team still has some developing to do, but I think it will achieve legendary status. Better than Nuno's in terms of enjoyment to watch, and I think we may even beat Nuno's in terms of points. 60 points is possible this season, I think. I am not joking!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Better than Nuno's in terms of enjoyment to watch, and I think we may even beat Nuno's in terms of points. 60 points is possible this season, I think. I am not joking!
Not enjoyed watching football like this since the championship but at the time we had players who would comfortably play in the champions league playing against championship teams.

We now have two big games Man United at home (watching them against Newport we have nothing to fear and we owe them after last time) and Chelsea but we can be confident of getting something from both of them, I think these two games will indicate where we are, are we pushing Europe or mid table (which would still be a good season considering the mess Gary took over).

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Special player. Only the second player to score a hat-trick for us in the Premier League era, after Jota against Leicester.

I think that's 16 goal involvements in his last 18 games.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fantastic player, worth every penny. Probably worth double what we paid in today’s market. Big question is will we keep hold of him. Bound to be plenty of suitors come summer.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right up there with the best players to play for Wolves and to be controversial the best for me...

Back
Top Bottom