Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Cunha

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think there's a good chance I want Gomes aged 25 over any of those players, honestly. Enzo and Caicedo in particular I think are early developers who are close to their ceiling. I don't like their athletic profiles anywhere near as much. Chelsea were absolutely bloody imbeciles paying what they did.

Not so sure. I think Caicedo when he's fit is amongst the better box-to-box midfielders in the league.

I also think Enzo will go on to be incredible. A lot of Chelsea fans don't think he's being used right at the moment and he's actually being played too far forward. Much better as a deeper playmaker.

I think if they get a proper DM to play behind those two, they will shine. Perhaps why they bought Lavia too?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think there's a good chance I want Gomes aged 25 over any of those players, honestly. Enzo and Caicedo in particular I think are early developers who are close to their ceiling. I don't like their athletic profiles anywhere near as much. Chelsea were absolutely bloody imbeciles paying what they did.
Fair. He is the only one of those with a league and continental title to his name though.
He’s quite experienced for his age, and has notably grown and adapted relatively quickly to the prem.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not so sure. I think Caicedo when he's fit is amongst the better box-to-box midfielders in the league.

I also think Enzo will go on to be incredible. A lot of Chelsea fans don't think he's being used right at the moment and he's actually being played too far forward. Much better as a deeper playmaker.

I think if they get a proper DM to play behind those two, they will shine. Perhaps why they bought Lavia too?
I think Caicedo is about at his ceiling....which is a good player for sure, but I don't see him as elite. Still looks a little skinny for me.

I don't see it at all with Enzo. He just seems like a limited athlete for the Prem.

Excited to see a fresh Joao get after them in a couple weeks!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Brilliant player and very likeable He just gets it, built up a great bond with the fans.

Part of me and this is noway a criticism of him feels there is more to come, once everything clicks together he will be an amazing player, I feel bad saying it and there is no slight on him as he has been brilliant I still feel like there is something more to come from him, once that happens it will be very exciting.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
Think he played well within himself today and rarely got a chance to drive with the ball etc.

However, he did what he had to - scored when had the chance which killed the game, and was unlucky with the second effort which drew out a good save. Plus his celebration was total class - he's certainly understands what it means to us!!

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
Anonymous most of the game. Came alive towards the end. Ultimately unpredictable and frustrating player. Definitely needs a focal point to play off to realise his full potential.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Serious man crush developing here!

Can’t deny that! It was a fantastic feature of the Nuno era that we had such fantastic yet likeable players. People who you really felt were part of the Wolves Family. That era ground to a halt during the pandemic, and never recovered with the managers who followed. Until now. We finally have that feeling back, and a team on the pitch who play for the badge. Never expected that after last summer, so it’s all the more pleasing to enjoy it now.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he looked a bit under par today.....think he has had to do too much since hwang has gone and it's starting to effect his legs ....looked leggy ...and then he pops up with a goal.... brilliant...

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic player and he plays for the badge. He's a genuine love the club guy. Alongside a new striker he will relish it. Get him a statue knocked up sharpish!.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great player and a great personality, too. Like Neto, clearly loves his football, loves playing for us and is great for team spirit having players like them around.

I also think the best is yet to come from him, he's just getting better and better. I'm also not bothered when we have players like him (and Hwang similar) who have games where they appear to do nothing, then crop up with a clinical finish, crucial goal. That clinical finishing has been key to our improvement.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Spotted this from a **** fan

Out of all the horid melee there was a lovely scene when Wolves No.12 helped a male in a wheelchair with his mom get to safety and stood chatting to him by by the camera man & myself (I do not know the male & his mom I was just sitting at the front) I’m
A baggie and I thanked the dingle player and also at the end the same wolves player & chalobah both went up to the male and give him their tops. That’s what I wil take from defeat & horid scenes of the game .

Back
Top Bottom