Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mario Lemina

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did he not get a yellow card today? Would have preferred him to miss Sheffield United rather than spurs
Unfortunately for my lad, he didn't. He needed him to be booked for his bet builder to come in, Mario ,you owe my lad £1k !

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Lemina is a vital player for us. I can see a partnership with him and Doyle forming too. Seems better captain material than Kilman but needs to cut out the silly yellow cards.
Well done to whoever’s idea it was to sign him for us and to who it was that negotiated such a low transfer price. He has proven to be a very smart signing.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina is a vital player for us. I can see a partnership with him and Doyle forming too. Seems better captain material than Kilman but needs to cut out the silly yellow cards.
Well done to whoever’s idea it was to sign him for us and to who it was that negotiated such a low transfer price. He has proven to be a very smart signing.
Rumour has it he was available for £1m in summer 2022, but the Sellars/Lage dream team didn't want him.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a brilliant player for us. I thought it was a savvy signing at the time but had no idea how much of an impact he would have. I don’t know whether I’m exaggerating but he’s having similar influence levels to the likes of Mouts, for me.

superwolves

Reaction score
Absolutely outstanding. His reading of the game and positioning of where to be allows us to get away with 2 players in the centre even when sometimes up.against 3. Excellent

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We haven’t had a midfielder of his ilk for many years. Rae and Ince were closest but were on the way down when they came to us whereas Lemina is in the form of his life. Him and Gomes were immense in that midfield today.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats funny about his price tag, im sure Hobbs said we actually had to overpay for him !

mr_j_007

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As others have said how great a player Mario is for us. He demonstrates how important it is to sign players at the right time for both you and the club. You cannot just sign young players, you a good variety. Mario himself has said how he has only really matured as a player later on and understood how to get the best of himself.

Not only is Mario terrific for us and the team in general, but the learning and development that Gomes is getting from training and playing alongside Mario is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom